Brock Lesnar Flagged for *POTENTIAL* Anti-Doping Violation

Boy ole boy, you WWE marks are spinning this every way possible to make Brock look good eh? Fact is he WAS caught cheating, the same as Roman WAS caught cheating. That's two major incidents in the famed WWE Wellness program, which is looking more and more like a joke. I stand by my assertion that HHH, Stroman, Rollins, Big E, Crews, and Rollins would also failed any type of banned substance test. Sometimes you tools have to take off your rose color WWE glasses and admit there is a problem within your precious WWE.

this is just my opinion, how can you pass and be cleared and then be flagged, why clear him to fight if clearly you were not 100 percent done with your testing, your either clean or your not clean, for what I understand, he was cleared to fight, now if he took something after he was cleared to give him the edge that is different, not sure if they test guys after a fight like they do at the oylimpics after they compete.

I've read other messages about people taking something that might have other stuff in them which will flag, the fact is he willingly took the test, they gave him documents saying he was clean and able to fight, so if those same test came back with different results that should not be on Brock, he was not there helping them with the results, he again, willingly gave blood or a piss test to allow them to test him, their finding were that he was clean, if they were still testing his samples they should not have cleared him plain and simple.

Boy ole boy, you WWE marks are spinning this every way possible to make Brock look good eh? Fact is he WAS caught cheating, the same as Roman WAS caught cheating. That's two major incidents in the famed WWE Wellness program, which is looking more and more like a joke. I stand by my assertion that HHH, Stroman, Rollins, Big E, Crews, and Rollins would also failed any type of banned substance test. Sometimes you tools have to take off your rose color WWE glasses and admit there is a problem within your precious WWE.

You have missed something very important here, he was advised of a "potential" failed test. Now I don't think they should have put that information out there if they don't know for sure and I would say that about anyone. Doesn't matter if you're WWE, TNA, ROH or UFC. A test result if unclear should be retested and if the re-test show's he failed then fine.

They always take an A and B sample so if there is a problem with one of them, they have another to fall back on. Putting out a "potential" fail is what I would call unprofessional in any sport. When you take a test either you pass or fail, there is usually no inbetween. In this case they have thrown out the accusation before determining the final result.

Now I'm not an expert on drug testing, but I would think the people doing it are a little more professional than to make accusations without backup. This not only affects Lesnar as a person, it affects UFC and the WWE. A lot of money is at stake here.

Lesnar to my knowledge has never failed a test, just the fact that he's never failed ought to say something. These guys aren't just tested once and that's it, all reports say he was tested multiple times before the fight. If he failed the test then he should take whatever punishment they feel right to hand down, whether it be a suspension, fine or whatever.

As of right now he hasn't been suspended, everything seems to be up in the air. He also has the right to file an appeal if he thinks he has been wronged. All in all, it looks bad for the WWE and it doesn't look like he will be at Summerslam if he does appeal. If it took this long to get the test results back, I can't imagine how long the appeals process would be.

They always take an A and B sample so if there is a problem with one of them, they have another to fall back on. Putting out a "potential" fail is what I would call unprofessional in any sport. When you take a test either you pass or fail, there is usually no inbetween. In this case they have thrown out the accusation before determining the final result.

It is definitely interesting that they have thrown it out, especially considering he supposedly passed 5 other tests before hand, but to me it just seems like they know something. He did fail test A though so really they aren't doing anything wrong in announcing that because it's fact. Different case and situation but ASADA did the exact same thing here in Australia to a professional sports team, and then WADA got involved. Eventually 34 past and present players were banned after the 3 year process. So long story short they did what USADA have done. VADA also did the same thing to (former) Boxing Heavyweight champion Lucas Browne this year. Came out and said test A was failed so they are going to see what's happening with test B. Took them like 2 weeks I think for the other results to come back but he was also done. So although these aren't USADA cases, other Anti-Doping agencies have done the same thing, which is why I believe he is going to get busted.

Not sure how true this is but it's going around the net anyway.

Regarding the news of Brock Lesnar being flagged by the USADA for a potential anti-doping violation, there is a post circulating the internet from an alleged training teammate of Lesnar. The alleged teammate is claiming that Lesnar has been using a medication called Advair which treats Asthma and that could be what caused Lesnar's drug test sample to be flagged. Here is the statement that the alleged teammate wrote:

“As many of you know I train with Brock and have brought to this board alot of inside information on camp and his comeback. Towards the end of camp we kept things fun and did alot of outdoor conditioning in Alexandria MN. This caused a severe reaction one day with Mr. LESNAR. He literally would not stop hyperventilating for almost 10 minutes after 5 rounds of hill sprints mixed with kettlebell work. Brock suffers from whats called RAD otherwise known as Reactive airway disease his doctor for years has prescribed him.

Advair Diskus which helps him breathe during the late spring and Summer months here in Minnesota when he has episodes. lostly when farming.This drug is classified as Beta-2 Agonists. So this is why he got popped by USADA.

Its really just a formality though because he should of been give a TUE just like people do who have ADHD and take Adderall that fight in the UFC or other pain killers for injuries. He passed the other 7 tests and was not using any GH or Anabolic agents of any kind which everyone is assuming.

He did not take this medication while in Las Vegas because he breathes well in that climate so this gave him no special advantages over Mark Hunt! Just wanted to clear the air over here once again you heard it first from me! I have other members here who can verify that I train with Brock.

Thanks,

D2″

Tweets from UFC fighters regarding Brock:

Stefan Struve: Whahaha no shit!! Hey, I'm not surprised motherfuckers! Fucking fakeass cheating wrestler

Roy Nelson: Funny Brock pops, I am shocked ;) #peds

Manny Gamburyan: Just like the homie Nate Diaz said.. 'I'm not surprised mother fuckers'. All u fucking cheaters need to get regulated #BrockLesnar

Derek Brunson: I guess Brock wants to test the B-Z sample :lmao:

Mark Hunt: There's no freaking way it's not going to come back positive. I think he should either forfeit his purse or refund all the fucking money to people who paid to watch it.

Sean McCorkle: Wait a minute, Brock tested positive for steroids? There must be some mistake

Dave Doyle (reporter): Wait, you mean the guy who hasn't fought in 5 years but found another gear in the third round might have popped? You don't say.

Brendan Schaub: Wait, first you tell me dragons are fake now this! Truly shocking

Seems like the UFC guys don't believe in Brock's innocence. Than again, most have the equivalent of a 3rd grade education and are usually wrong about everything, so if I had to bet, I'd say they're wrong about this too... Still, it's funny to hear them go off.

Could be dietary supplements that contains something that caused a red flag though, again, if the reports are accurate, it's something that literally wasn't there one day but popped up the next. It could also be a false positive, which does happen sometimes. It's not looking so cut and dry.

In light of the concept mentioned above; I really need to get something off my chest in regard to screenings for banned substances.

I remember when Ross Rebagliati earned a gold medal for Canada in the Winter Olympics of 1998, then it came out that he had *gasp* smoked marijuana! His gold medal was automatically revoked, but thankfully that reaction was later overturned.

If Brock was shooting up with some kind of substance that gave him an unfair advantage over his opponent in an MMA exhibition, then that's something. If Brock ate a tainted brownie during a layover in Amsterdam, then that's nothing. Banned substances that have nothing to do with the sport for which the person being tested intends to compete are bullshit.

In light of the concept mentioned above; I really need to get something off my chest in regard to screenings for banned substances.

I remember when Ross Rebagliati earned a gold medal for Canada in the Winter Olympics of 1998, then it came out that he had *gasp* smoked marijuana! His gold medal was automatically revoked, but thankfully that reaction was later overturned.

If Brock was shooting up with some kind of substance that gave him an unfair advantage over his opponent in an MMA exhibition, then that's something. If Brock ate a tainted brownie during a layover in Amsterdam, then that's nothing. Banned substances that have nothing to do with the sport for which the person being tested intends to compete are bullshit.

The rumour going around now is that he has a respiratory problem and had to use an inhaler while in training to help him breathe, or something to that effect.

I agree with you that maybe they should look at overhauling this whole testing system. If a wrestler, fighter any athletic for that matter takes a substance that enhances their performance, then fine. Ban them, fine them, but if it's something that actually helps them to stay alive, then that'a another story.

We've seen this happen with Adam Rose and that female tennis player recently. Rose was busted for ADHD medication, and the tennis player for something she's been prescribed for, for the last ten years. Or maybe these sports federations would rather have the athletics keel over in the middle of what they're doing. Or would that look bad?

The one thing in his favour is that he's never had a positive result come back other than this one. In all his years in sport, NFL, WWE and UFC, he's always tested clean. Lesnar is all about business and the money. When you're talking about how much money he can potentially lose, close to 2M, I don't think he'd risk that.

The rumour going around now is that he has a respiratory problem and had to use an inhaler while in training to help him breathe, or something to that effect.

If true, it might explain why he always seems to look so gassed and sweating like a diabetic working at the Hershey factory when he's barely 5 minutes or so into a wrestling match. I mean, the guy sometimes turns about half a dozen different shades of red and purple. It might also explain why his repertoire inside the ring is so limited in comparison to what it was from 2002 to 2004 if it's something that's popped up as he's gotten older. Back then, Lesnar often frequently demonstrated amazing athleticism and cardio; the guy could keep up with guys like Kurt Angle for God's sake.

I'm still waiting on all of the information coming to light before I go ahead and make a judgement on this one.

That said, I don't think that he has been purposefully doping. I mean, he knows the risks to his career and he always comes off as a guy who wants to make more money than anything else. He has repeatedly said that he is not in any business for the prestige, he is in the businesses to make money and leave with a big bank book. To do something that would make his share price plummet with the UFC and with the WWE just doesn't seem to be in his best interests. And as much as Brock is a meathead, he is a meathead who is smart enough to look after his best interests.

I am still on the fence about this one and I really hope that it is something stupid that has caused him to "dope". I fail to see how his other samples could be negative and one sample positive. If he was on steroids or some other PED, then he would have to be on it for prolonged periods of time. I am willing to stand by Brock until the information comes out. More in hope than anything else.

Are we even going to get a definitive answer to this? We'll for sure know whether he failed or not pretty soon, but it's ultimately up to Brock to release the information regarding what substance he actually took. As far as I know, we never found out what Roman Reigns failed for.

Knowing how private Brock is, I doubt he tells everybody what the banned substance in his system was, unless of course it was something really stupid.

It's not up to Brock to disclose it. The UFC almost definitely will, as will the USADA after the adjudication process or possibly even the athletic commission.

It's not like the WWE where they can say simply say it was a 'wellness violation' and be done with it. I would imagine if Brock is guilty through ignorance, he'll probably mention what it was when the results are back

It's not up to Brock to disclose it. The UFC almost definitely will, as will the USADA after the adjudication process or possibly even the athletic commission.

It's not like the WWE where they can say simply say it was a 'wellness violation' and be done with it. I would imagine if Brock is guilty through ignorance, he'll probably mention what it was when the results are back

Yup, I was wrong again. I've been wrong a lot lately. I apologize for my misguided information. I be slippin.

Yup, I was wrong again. I've been wrong a lot lately. I apologize for my misguided information. I be slippin.

Haha, not at all. It's just handled a bit differently is all.

They could actually withhold the information, but it's unlikely, especially if it's an accidental violation

According to the main page he's failed another test. One taken within 12 hours of the fight. They said it's for the same banned substance, but won't say what it is. Said it's up to Lesnar to reveal it.

According to the main page he's failed another test. One taken within 12 hours of the fight. They said it's for the same banned substance, but won't say what it is. Said it's up to Lesnar to reveal it.

Did a quick Google search of Brock Lesnar and lots of folks are saying its Clomifene, which is often used to restore testosterone production to normal after steroid use.

Gotta say this seems like the end of the line for him. WWE can't give him a pass if he's banned from competing in UFC and it basically invalidates his entire character.

GG Brock. You threw it all away.

Did a quick Google search of Brock Lesnar and lots of folks are saying its Clomifene, which is often used to restore testosterone production to normal after steroid use.

Gotta say this seems like the end of the line for him. WWE can't give him a pass if he's banned from competing in UFC and it basically invalidates his entire character.

GG Brock. You threw it all away.

I don't understand how this "invalidates his character". He was coming off of two extremely lopsided losses, and he was still booked as a believable unstoppable monster.

The WWE will probably do some symbolic shit like suspending him for 30 days. After that, he can still be an unstoppable monster and get huge pops. Pro wrestling fans give no fucks about steroid use.

I don't understand how this "invalidates his character". He was coming off of two extremely lopsided losses, and he was still booked as a believable unstoppable monster.

The WWE will probably do some symbolic shit like suspending him for 30 days. After that, he can still be an unstoppable monster and get huge pops. Pro wrestling fans give no fucks about steroid use.

Except that all of his legitimacy is out of the window - he's been booked as a monster because he's proven to be a monster in legitimate competition. Without that? He's just another juicer and frankly they're dime a dozen in wrestling. Losing that legitimacy makes him significantly less special.

No, they will terminate his contract and release him. If Nevada suspends him, New York, and other States that license professional wrestlers MUST honor that suspension. Lesnar is done. That SummerSlam match with Orton is not going to happen. If VKM plays any games with this, the NYSAC and the NSAC can become real humps and demand the ENTIRE back be tested by the USADA. What do you think they will find if they randomly test Trips and Vince at 5:15 in the morning? (Yes, the USADA can randomly test between 5 AM and 11 PM.)

No, they will terminate his contract and release him. If Nevada suspends him, New York, and other States that license professional wrestlers MUST honor that suspension. Lesnar is done. That SummerSlam match with Orton is not going to happen. If VKM plays any games with this, the NYSAC and the NSAC can become real humps and demand the ENTIRE back be tested by the USADA. What do you think they will find if they randomly test Trips and Vince at 5:15 in the morning? (Yes, the USADA can randomly test between 5 AM and 11 PM.)

Saw the following on another site:

In 2002, New York State passed legislation that scaled back the regulation of "professional wrestling" in many respects based on a recognition that the activity is entertainment rather than bona-fide athletic competition. Under current New York State law, "professional wrestling" is defined as wrestling "primarily for the purpose of providing entertainment to spectators and which does not comprise a bona fide athletic contest or competition" (NY Unconsolidated Laws section 8928-b[1]). As such, the State does not license individual wrestlers, and Mr. Lesnar is not a licensee of the New York State Athletic Commission. In the context of "professional wrestling," as defined above, the State licenses only the promoter, such as the WWE. Per New York law, among other health and safety requirements that apply to the licensing of a promoter, the event promoter is required to have a physician examine each wrestler and determine whether each wrestler is medically fit to participate.
The question of whether Mr. Lesnar is fit to participate in a "professional wrestling" event is one that will be determined by the application of the professional medical judgment of the examining physician, the policies of the WWE, and the choices made by Mr. Lesnar with regard to his own participation leading up to the event date.

New York has already released a statement that it will not affect his standing in professional wrestling. Other states will follow suit. If he was going to be released, it would have happened already.

You should probably actually read news before attempting to sound smart.

Except that all of his legitimacy is out of the window - he's been booked as a monster because he's proven to be a monster in legitimate competition. Without that? He's just another juicer and frankly they're dime a dozen in wrestling. Losing that legitimacy makes him significantly less special.

You're still assuming wrestling fans give a fuck. Maybe you do, and that's okay. But tonight he got maybe the loudest pop when announced as a draft pick.

Just admit you're tired of his booking and be done with it.

New York has already released a statement that it will not affect his standing in professional wrestling. Other states will follow suit. If he was going to be released, it would have happened already.

You should probably actually read news before attempting to sound smart.
I was under the impression that NYS still regulated Pro Wrestling as it is regarded to individual wrestlers. I DO know that the Athletic Commission enforces certain rules regarding the Indy promotions here (Like medical staffing and who can be a ringside). If it is not when it is regarded to individuals, then I stand corrected.

Saw the following on another site:

In 2002, New York State passed legislation that scaled back the regulation of "professional wrestling" in many respects based on a recognition that the activity is entertainment rather than bona-fide athletic competition. Under current New York State law, "professional wrestling" is defined as wrestling "primarily for the purpose of providing entertainment to spectators and which does not comprise a bona fide athletic contest or competition" (NY Unconsolidated Laws section 8928-b[1]). As such, the State does not license individual wrestlers, and Mr. Lesnar is not a licensee of the New York State Athletic Commission. In the context of "professional wrestling," as defined above, the State licenses only the promoter, such as the WWE. Per New York law, among other health and safety requirements that apply to the licensing of a promoter, the event promoter is required to have a physician examine each wrestler and determine whether each wrestler is medically fit to participate.
The question of whether Mr. Lesnar is fit to participate in a "professional wrestling" event is one that will be determined by the application of the professional medical judgment of the examining physician, the policies of the WWE, and the choices made by Mr. Lesnar with regard to his own participation leading up to the event date.
This I did not know, as they do not advertise things like this. Then I stand corrected.

You're still assuming wrestling fans give a fuck. Maybe you do, and that's okay. But tonight he got maybe the loudest pop when announced as a draft pick.

Just admit you're tired of his booking and be done with it.

He really didn't get the loudest pop. AJ got a bigger pop and Roman's heat was much bigger. Also I was bored of his booking within months of his return, frankly the only thing I enjoy about Brock Lesnar's WWE run post-UFC is the fact that he brings Paul Heyman with him.

Also I'm pretty sure Brock has torpedoed any talent sharing arrangement Dana White and Vince may have been discussing. Wonder how many millions that's cost? Think Vince is going to forgive and forget making him look like an idiot either? Brock is going to be made to look like a fucking idiot (because he is one) in the very near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back