Brock Lesnar Flagged for *POTENTIAL* Anti-Doping Violation

Other than baseball I don't think many fans care about athletes using PED's as posted previously. Since it was a PCT drug and not an actual fail for steroids I doubt the WWE will do anything to Brock. Even if it was a WWE test Vince could choose not to enforce it as he has that authority as they oversee the policy. Clomiphene is only used to prevent your natural testosterone from stopping during a cycle or kickstart it after a cycle. Brock's case is kinda guilt by association.

Other than baseball I don't think many fans care about athletes using PED's as posted previously. Since it was a PCT drug and not an actual fail for steroids I doubt the WWE will do anything to Brock. Even if it was a WWE test Vince could choose not to enforce it as he has that authority as they oversee the policy. Clomiphene is only used to prevent your natural testosterone from stopping during a cycle or kickstart it after a cycle. Brock's case is kinda guilt by association.

Guilty by association? I suppose so, I mean it could be he's using the drug to help with his menstrual disorder... The only reason male professional athletes have to take it is to return testosterone to normal after juicing. It's why it's a banned substance.

Also what planet are you living on claiming fans don't care about juicing? Lance Armstrong quite literally can't go anywhere and the fans of road cycling are the ones who've rallied to stamp out PEDs in their sport. There are discussions right now about whether to ban a COUNTRY from this year's Olympics. The bottom line is Brock has almost certainly cost Vince money. Possibly big money, his character is implicitly worth less both in terms of believability and saleability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back