Bring Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas to TNA!

Of course I'd love to see them in TNA. One more great Tag-Team to add to the best Tag Division in the World right now. I don't care if they worked for WWE. Have kick ass matches every Thursday. That's what I want.

Hopefully they'll sign them. I want to see what these guys can do with WWE's cuffs off.

I think if TNA is looking at bringing in any more fresh talent in the near future, other than Matt Hardy it should be Haas and Benjamin. The two of them working together gives us one of the best tag teams in the business today, and in singles competition we could see some fantastic matches from Shelton, imagine how good he could be in an Ultimate X match against guys like Sabin and AJ.

They are probably the biggest name tag team available right now, and if TNA can afford to bring them I really think it would be a good move by the company, instead of wasting TV time on washed up has-beens and freaks like Orlando Jordan, TNA could give us TWGTT and showcase them in matches against Beer Money and The Guns.

I think if TNA is looking at bringing in any more fresh talent in the near future, other than Matt Hardy it should be Haas and Benjamin. The two of them working together gives us one of the best tag teams in the business today, and in singles competition we could see some fantastic matches from Shelton, imagine how good he could be in an Ultimate X match against guys like Sabin and AJ.

They are probably the biggest name tag team available right now, and if TNA can afford to bring them I really think it would be a good move by the company, instead of wasting TV time on washed up has-beens and freaks like Orlando Jordan, TNA could give us TWGTT and showcase them in matches against Beer Money and The Guns.

I agree about Matt Hardy. I mean, Matt Hardy would cost more than Shelton and Haas combined. They're both better than Hardy, I'm sure they can cut a better promo than Hardy, and basically they'll be quite the jewel for the Tag-Team Division.

But remember -- it's not up to TNA. TNA could want them all they want, but unless Haas and Shelton decide that they want to work for TNA we'll never see 'um there. I mean ... if they wanted to work for TNA, don't you think they would've went there first after Shelton got the boot? Instead they went to ROH. That tells you something.

Definetly bring them, they'd be an awesome tag team, and I think both given the opportunity they could have at least decent single careers once they split up. And working with Angle could certainly give them the opportunity to show some personality. Get rid of Orlando Jordan and Rob Terry and sign 'em!

But remember -- it's not up to TNA. TNA could want them all they want, but unless Haas and Shelton decide that they want to work for TNA we'll never see 'um there. I mean ... if they wanted to work for TNA, don't you think they would've went there first after Shelton got the boot? Instead they went to ROH. That tells you something.

Very good point. Do we know if TNA put the feelers out to them after Shelton left WWE? Probably never know

ROH is a company that will let TWGTT wrestle, where as TNA will probably use them in short matches, or gimmick matches. Haas and Benjamin are great mat wrestlers as we know from their Team Angle days and amateur careers, so it may be the best place for them to display their skills

I would still love them to come to TNA though

Very good point. Do we know if TNA put the feelers out to them after Shelton left WWE? Probably never know

ROH is a company that will let TWGTT wrestle, where as TNA will probably use them in short matches, or gimmick matches. Haas and Benjamin are great mat wrestlers as we know from their Team Angle days and amateur careers, so it may be the best place for them to display their skills

I would still love them to come to TNA though

What makes you think that TNA won't make them wrestle. That's what they make The Guns do. That's what they make GenMe do. That's what they make Beer Money do. Trust me, TWGTT will wrestle. A lot. They'll be used correctly. They're ex-WWE guys. At times it seems that the only guys that are used the way the should be are the former WWE guys. Not because they're WWE guys, but because they're simply .. good.

However, if Shelton and Haas want exposure and more money WHILE they have no restrains and are not told to slow down in the ring and cuffed to the chin by WWE's cockeyed standards of what's good and bad - then TNA is the place. What's the point of having great matches if nobody's going to see them? That's TNA in 2005-2006, and that's ROH since 2002. These guys have kick ass wrestling, but noone's watching it, so in the end it turns out to be more of a hobby than a job. It's a job in TNA, they'll actually pay them good money and they'll be on TV. It's better for their wallets and families, and sooner or later they'll go to TNA.

What makes you think that TNA won't make them wrestle. That's what they make The Guns do. That's what they make GenMe do. That's what they make Beer Money do. Trust me, TWGTT will wrestle. A lot. They'll be used correctly. They're ex-WWE guys. At times it seems that the only guys that are used the way the should be are the former WWE guys. Not because they're WWE guys, but because they're simply .. good.

However, if Shelton and Haas want exposure and more money WHILE they have no restrains and are not told to slow down in the ring and cuffed to the chin by WWE's cockeyed standards of what's good and bad - then TNA is the place. What's the point of having great matches if nobody's going to see them? That's TNA in 2005-2006, and that's ROH since 2002. These guys have kick ass wrestling, but noone's watching it, so in the end it turns out to be more of a hobby than a job. It's a job in TNA, they'll actually pay them good money and they'll be on TV. It's better for their wallets and families, and sooner or later they'll go to TNA.

To be honest you are right here . My bad. I was thinking of Benjamin doing X-Division gimmick matches there, and got a bit mixed up.

What I meant about ROH is that it is much more focused on the actual wrestling, rather than as many promos and skits, which is not Haas and Shelton's style, but I definitely agree that they will end up in TNA at some point, simply because of the financial benefits they can provide rather than the smaller paycheques in ROH. Wrestling is a profession for these guys and they will want to make as much money as they can. They are more than good enough for TNA, and I think eventually that is where they will end up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back