Breaking News

All hail King Booker.....He will defeat all peasents at summerslam including the most pathetic of them all..........Batista

Batista is not Pathetic! King Booker thinks he's the best because he won the Title ***Cough, because of Chavo Cough, Cough*** And he goes round calling the fans Peasants and he called Lashley a peasant!!! When clearly Batista and Lashley could destroy King Booker by poking him!

Hey!!! Dave Bautista Will Kick King Booker's Booty At Ss!!!! ^_^ Lol!!!!

Wow. I don't understand the big thrill. I like Batista, and hate Booker T.'s character right now, but there isn't any big deal. I know all about their past, and I knoew this was going to happen for a long time now. I think the match is going to suck big time.

where do you people get off telling others that batista and lashley are peasants when the only thing that will happen at Summerslam is booker t will get his ass handed to him and you can bank on the bitch

Flokiyo said:
Wow. I don't understand the big thrill. I like Batista, and hate Booker T.'s character right now, but there isn't any big deal. I know all about their past, and I knoew this was going to happen for a long time now. I think the match is going to suck big time.
Yeah, well if you think the match is going to suck, you must have a screw loose. This match is going to RULE! Just think, they had that backstage brawl yeah and it got cut off and now they can let all there anger and hatred out for eachother. This match is going to be SICKKKKK! Now can you DIG THAT! And if you think that don't sound good. U Suck (But in a nice way :))

Oh Yeah! Bautista Is Going To Kick Booker's Bootay At Ss And Nobody Can Stop The Filipino Animal!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Yaszie_123 said:
Batista is OK being arrogant, he has a reason to be lol. He is the best on SmackDown!!! Wouldn't you be arrogant? Lol :p

Please, Batista is not the best on SD. Booker T is better, Undertaker, Kurt Angle (Kurt was still on SD when the fight happened so I'll include him too).

Flames Out
Dragon

Yeah very true half filipino/half greek!!!! ^_^ I hope he kicks Booker's Bootay from one side of the ring to the other til King Booker Gives up and Dave pins him 1,2,3!!!!!! ^_^

They just rearanged the matches at the Summerslam PPV site on wwe.com. Looks like Edge and Cena will be the main event. I was hoping that Batista vs Booker would be the main event. It hasnt been seen before, unlike Edge and Cens, and there is history with the backstage fight.

What I see now, Smackdown will add 3 more matches. Taker vs Khali (Last Man Standing), Chavo vs Rey, and Lashley vs Finlay (U.S. Title). Hopefully, Lashley vs Finlay will be inside a steel cage.

Awwwwwwwwww man!:p That so sucks that they put Edge and Cena in the main event!!!! They should've put King Booker and Bautista in the main event!!!!

Well he's one of the best! The Undertaker is the BEST! Kurt Angle doesn't count because he isn't on it and I'm talkin about today in the WWE and Booker T/ King Booker one of the best? Are you kidding? When was the last time he was World Heavyweight Champion? Come on, he was scared of The Boogeyman for god sake!
*EDIT* Raw matches are always Main Event in a mixed Pay-Per-View.

Yaszie_123 said:
Well he's one of the best! The Undertaker is the BEST! Kurt Angle doesn't count because he isn't on it and I'm talkin about today in the WWE and Booker T/ King Booker one of the best? Are you kidding? When was the last time he was World Heavyweight Champion? Come on, he was scared of The Boogeyman for god sake!

Booker T is a five time WCW World Heavyweight Champion and one of the best wrestlers in the WWE.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
Booker T is a five time WCW World Heavyweight Champion and one of the best wrestlers in the WWE.

Flames Out
Dragon

what century are you living we had a charity case and someone who calls every1 a pheasent but the only one who is the pheasent is him we need a decent champion again on smackdown

peasent* not pheasent.... batista sucks.... if booker can keep his title for awhile... he could prove he's a better wrestler then batista... rko dannie.... it seems your judging wrestlers by looks

I so totally agree and Dave would b da best Champion Ever ^_^

What's that? Booker T is 5 time WCW World Heavyweight Champion! WCW not WWE!!! How long ago was that!!!

Girl, it doesn't matter if it's WCW or WWE. A world title is a world title. Ric Flair is a 22 time World Champ but, most of them he won in WCW and NWA.

Flames Out
Dragon

I find it funny how people can say somebody is better based on the championships. Booker-t is 3x the wrestler Batista is.

PauLwaLL50 said:
peasent* not pheasent.... batista sucks.... if booker can keep his title for awhile... he could prove he's a better wrestler then batista... rko dannie.... it seems your judging wrestlers by looks

i dont get because why am i i dont think batistas nice lookin im judging there wrestling and booker cant even hold a candle next to batista

WCW That was like centuries ago! Batista was WWE World Heavyweight Champion just a couple of months ago!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back