• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Book This! - General Discussion

Okay, great. That's pretty much what meant is if I could use him starting from before his date of passing and continue to use him into 1998. Thanks.:)

Looks like every website has their fictional booking section at a low. I guess we all hit our peaks of reviews and shows around the same time, maybe 5 years ago.

I post the KWF here and another site and get zero reviews. Not my loss, though. I am writing some epic wrestling poetry. I also have been writing this wrestling novel for nearly a decade and I feel I have remained at a great spot, still able to write at an excellent level. You're all missing out on some memorable promos, characters and feuds.

I am The Kid and yes, I love promoting myself.

:cool:

Not your fault. It's hard to review nowadays anyways. Although in my earlier episodes, I did post highlights from WM to show how the season started. Lazy, lazy, Tisk, Tisk.

Like I said before, once this epic season is complete, I will hype up the second season with the history of the KWF.

I posted on FF the other day, Kid - How do you review/feedback when the show is so good? I honestly do not know what to say to you about it. I don't just want to blow smoke up your ass - your ego is too big already, fella! ;)

Hate to bring his name in here but this will be the final time.

Choxy is 14 years old. That pretty much sums it up really.

Is he really? I'm surprised. I thought single figures.

Just seen the first part of Emily's first show, not read yet but the layout and formatting look brilliant. Will read when all posted.

Anybody ready for SMACKDOWN? It's coming tonight!

Just seen the first part of Emily's first show, not read yet but the layout and formatting look brilliant. Will read when all posted.

Heh, thanks! -blush- I was so nervous submitting it, I don't want to look like a huge idiot here.

Heh, thanks! -blush- I was so nervous submitting it, I don't want to look like a huge idiot here.

Not a chance, looks good. I read it last night, it was really good.

Speaking of idiots, we have a new BT in the section. :banghead:

Not sure I rate it though; poor formatting and not enough detail.

NewBT_zpsfd3584ac.png

Did somebody say something? :D :D

On a secondary note, having somebody on your ignore list is great! You can't even see what he is saying!

Did somebody say something? :D :D

On a secondary note, having somebody on your ignore list is great! You can't even see what he is saying!

I didn't hear anything. :shrug:

The ignore list is pretty fun. I had 10 people on it at one point but cleared it out recently.

I just don't think I'll ever have the time (or even the motivation) to do another project. Unless it's something really, really small but I doubt it.

It's a shame our project didn't work out Peepster. I think a mixture of time, rushing into things, lack of motivation, and trying to top a WWE product that happens to be doing so well at the moment cause all that. Shame you are likely hanging up the boots, but it's tough to maintain a steady book this.

As for my time here. I'm not done. I got something I'm trying to arrange, but it will definitely be awhile until that comes to fruition. It will be a joint type book this with some buddies of mine on an idea that came to me during a poopski. No details on that part, but we have a nice foundation set. Just a matter of balancing time and working as a unit to make this thing happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back