Book This! - General Discussion

I wanna say someone attempted that Icon (wanna say it was Peep). I don't have much interest in futbol, but I'm sure the international guys will give it a read and a follow. I know when JAM did his NBA season I was interested. Definitely an interesting concept and something less time consuming and thought draining as a wrestling BT.

Guys would you like a fantasy soccer thread in here?? Like, my own transfer sagas, results etc.????

Yeah. I'd read it. But only if it was an interesting team.

You should take over an English League 1 team that have just been took over by Prince Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. He's worth billions. Watch out Premier League, the Blades are coming back soon.

p.s. Icon, put C***y on the ignore list. It's great. I could only read your half of the argument, was a hell of a lot funnier imagining what shite he was spouting.

Well I think you've got it slightly wrong. I won't be picking up one team. I'd have my own ideas put into other clubs. Every club. Not only from England but also from Spain, Germany, France, Italy and many others from Europe. And hopefully, if I can get the right amount of info. I'll do the MLS from the U.S. of A.

Oh and thanks for the advice on Choxy...

I don't know if anyone cares or not, but my episode of Smackdown will be up within the next week or so. Been busy with college and family things.

After talking with Rated R Nightmare, I've made the decision to leave our 2010 Book This. I had very little free time as it was, but as some of you have already seen on Facebook, I've resumed my training and am making another big push towards becoming a professional wrestler. In July 2012 I was supposed to have my first match after a year and a half of training across 3 states. I never got to have that match and had to move back home that June. Now that my life is in order and money is in the bank, I have to chase this dream again. With working as much as I do, that leaves a very small window for training/working out. I hope you all continue to support Rated R Nightmare and his thread because I know he's not giving up on it. I'll likely continue to provide him with graphics and should still be slumming around in the shadows leaving random reviews and what not.

The other night, Rated R Nightmare asked me what my plans were for CM Punk and Rey Musterio since Rey was now forced to join the Straight Edge Society in our 2010 thread. Nightmare ended up thinking it was "fucking beautiful" and honestly I feel like it's one of the better stories I ever put together. I'd hate for it to go to complete waste, so since the section has been quiet for a few days I figured I'd share it here and give ya'll somethin to read. Excuse any misspellings or ridiculous errors as this was all typed up on my phone.

Imagine what COULD have been when Cena was forced to join Nexus. CM Punk has Mysterio's career in his hands. Rey doesn't want to lose his job. He has to support his family. So he's at Punk's mercy.

CM Punk wasn't going to allow Rey to appear on SmackDown this week. But it's announced Rey will face Chavo next week in a Cruiserweight Tournament opening round match. Punk ends the show by disrupting the champion vs champion match between Edge and Cena, last attacking the WWE Champion. -- Next week the show starts with the Rey/Chavo match. But Punk comes out as soon as the bell rings and forces Rey to leave the ring and lose by count out. Punk then cuts a promo saying everyone knows his time has come and its a forgone conclusion that he'll be Cena's next challenger. That same night Punk wins a beat the clock challenge to become number 1 contender for the WWE Title.

At Judgment Day Rey Mysterio shocks the world when he screws Cena over by pulling the referee out of the ring and punching him just before Cena gets a 3 Count after hitting an AA. Cena just looks on confused and betrayed. Rey walks back up the ramp and Punk low blows Cena and rolls him up. Gallows throws the ref back in the ring who makes the count and Punk is new WWE champion!

On SmackDown Rey looks clearly upset and just mopes during SES's championship celebration. Cena demands a rematch on next weeks SmackDown. -- Before the rematch Punk gives Rey a very stern speech about doing his job and following his orders. During the rematch the ref is down and Punk is about to hit Cena with the belt when Rey enters the ring and yanks the belt away. There's a stand off. Punk dares Rey to hit him. He screams that he'll fire him and he'll never wrestle again. Mysterio's moment of conflict ends when he turns and smacks Cena with the title as soon as he stands. Rey then throws the belt down and looks disgusted by his actions before Punk quickly hoists him up and drops him with the GTS. Punk pushes Rey and the belt out of the ring then picks Cena up before hitting him with a GTS also, securing the win and retaining the title.

With Cena now out of the title picture, Teddy Long makes a match between him and Rey Mysterio for Bad Blood. He also tells Punk he's been very fortunate to win and retain his championship, but at Bad Blood he'll need more than luck because at Bad Blood he defends the WWE Title in a Fatal 4 Way match. Over the next 2 weeks, Ezekiel Jackson, Shelton Benjamin, and Sheamus win respective matches to get in the title match. -- At Bad Blood, John Cena defeats Rey Mysterio clean with an AA. CM Punk also retains the WWE Title by pinning Shelton.

Leading up to Money in the Bank we see further growth in the Straight Edge Society. Joey Mercury returns to WWE and joins the group. Also after being on a losing streak since coming to SmackDown after the end of NXT, Darren Young finally comes to his NXT coach Punk for guidance and joins the SES. On the final SmackDown before Money in the Bank, Mercury beats Evan Bourne to become new Cruiserweight Champion. After beating Rey at the last PPV, Cena has retargeted Punk and gets another title shot, this time in a Steel Cage to prevent any interference.

Now Money in the Bank. In the closing moments of the SmackDown MITB ladder match, there are three men fighting for the briefcase. Mysterio and Kane on one ladder, and Sheamus on the other. Gallows and Young hit the ring and push over the ladder that Rey and Kane are on to prevent Mysterio from winning, allowing Sheamus to grab the briefcase. Later in the night Gallows and Young defeat Hart Dynasty to become WWE Tag Team Champions. In the main event Cena and Punk are having a fair match before Gallows, Young, and Mercury come down and are circling the ring. They begin to climb the cage until BOOM! Kane's fire goes off on the stage and the big red machine comes down to fight the SES who cost him the MITB also. With Punk's three followers focused on attacking Kane, Mysterio comes from the crowd and climbs the cage. He dives off the top aiming for Punk but he ducks and Mysterio crashes into Cena. Punk scurries away and crawls out the cage door to win and retain the championship. Rey can tell he missed his opportunity to screw Punk, and may have screwed himself. The show ends with the SES on stage with all their championships.

Post MITB Smackdown begins with the entire SES in the ring. Punk of course praises himself, and well as Gallows, Young, Mercury, and even Serena for her support and constant help. He claims Straight Edge has led them all to the promise land. Then he gets to Rey. Punk acts like Rey betrayed him at the PPV. All he's tried to do his save Rey and save the world. But Mysterio isn't strong enough to be Straight Edge. Punk now sees that Rey was a lost cause all long, that instead of being a crown jewel, he's a tumor in his society, and that intends to remove the cancer. At that moment the SES jump Rey and beat the ever loving shit out of him. Rey has to be carried out of the arena. Punk is asked backstage if Rey has been fired, but Punk says no. Punk wants Rey to quit. So whenever he returns from that beating, the same thing will happen. Then again, then again. Forever! Until Rey quits and leaves WWE for good. -- Rey misses the next Smackdown. -- The next week he returns and jumps Punk, but is eventually outnumbered by the SES. Kane gets involved (he's been feuding with SES now), but SES still stands tall. Before SummerSlam, Teddy informs Punk that he has chosen Punks challenger for the PPV, and it's Rey Mysterio! Punk is furious, but adds a stipulation to the match. If Rey fails to beat him, then he's fired! Teddy adds a stipulation of his own that if ANYONE interferes, they're fired and so is CM Punk!

At SummerSlam, Young and Gallows defeat Kane in a handicap match. In the WWE Title Match, CM Punk beats Rey Mysterio clean with no interference and retains the belt. On the stage right before he goes backstage, Punk turns and announces on a mic that Mysterio is FIRED! In the ring Rey begins to cry and is thanked by the commentators before hype for Undertaker vs John Cena begins.

Leading up to Night of Champions, SmackDown gets a big shakeup. Mr. McMahon expresses his anger in Teddy Long for losing complete control of the Straignt Edge Society and one of WWE's most popular stars getting fired was the final straw. Vince fires Teddy Long! He introduces Matt Striker as the new General Manager, and a new regime on SmackDown begins. Striker's first decision is announcing a Six Pack Challenge for the WWE Championship at the PPV. This immediately puts him on the SES's shit list. Kane during this time realizes he's been going about his fight with the SES all wrong. He's been going at it alone. With Matt Striker's blessing, Young and Gallows will have to defend the Tag Team Titles at NOC against Kane.. and his brother The Undertaker! The Brothers of Destruction reunion is huge, especially considering Taker is on a roll after beating Cena at SummerSlam.

At Night of Champions...
-Joey Mercury loses the Cruiserweight Championship in a Cruiserweight Open when Tyson Kidd wins the whole thing.
-Luke Gallows and Darren Young lose the Tag Team Championships to the Brothers of Destruction.
-In the main event, the Six Pack Challenge comes down to John Cena vs CM Punk after the other 4 have been eliminated. Punk is on the verge of victory when REY MYSTERIO hops the barricade in street clothes and grabs the WWE Title. He slides into the ring just as Punk has Cena on his shoulders for a GTS. Hearing the ovation from the crowd, Punk turns and looks like he's seen a ghost before Rey strikes him with the title! There's no DQ in a Six Pack Challenge and Punk drops Cena then falls to his side. Cena quickly recovers, grabbing Punk by the leg and forcing him into the GTS. Rey is now outside the ring. With a smile on his face he watches as Punk screams in pain reaching for the bottom rope, but he can't get there and has to tap out! New champion! John Cena is new WWE Champion. Rey hands Cena the title in the ring and shakes his hand before leaving.

On Smackdown Punk is livid and demands the decision be reversed because Rey Mysterio was fired last month and it's illegal for anyone not associated with WWE to hop the rails and get involved. Matt Striker reveals that before Night of Champions went live that he re-signed Rey to a brand new contract! Punk wants his rematch immediately. Striker asks if he'd like to wait until No Mercy but Punk refuses. He wants it tonight! Before the match, Punk sends the SES on a search and capture mission through the arena for Mysterio. The title match comes and at some point when both Punk and Cena are down the crowd begins to react to something else. When then we see Rey running through the upper decks of the crowd, chased by Young and Mercury. He heads down the steps and sees Gallows waiting on the other side of the barricade. Rey leaps up on the barricade then jumps over Gallows right before Mercury and Young capture him. Rey slides into the ring with the SES right behind him. Punk, Cena, and the ref all get lost in the scuffle as the stampede of superstars run through the ring. Rey slides out of the ring and runs up the ramp, SES still chasing. As soon as the ring clears we see Cena has scooped Punk up on his shoulders then connects with an AA. He pins Punk and retains the title.

At No Mercy Cena would defend and RETAIN the title against The Undertaker who demanded to be Cena's next challenger since he defeated him at SummerSlam. In the No Mercy main event, CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio would finally meet to settle the score in an I Quit Match! After 9 months of torture and a violent battle, Mysterio finally defeats CM Punk!

RIVALRY AFTERMATH
Mysterio would resume his spot as a top babyface for the SmackDown brand.

After the loss CM Punk abandons his Straight Edge Society and disappear for a while. He would return at Royal Rumble where he'd eliminate Mysterio at some point, but wouldn't actually win the rumble. Punk would return with no beard and short hair, the look he had in early 2011.

Undertaker eventually defeated John Cena for the WWE Title at Survivor Series, the 20 year anniversary of his WWE debut. Because Undertaker was so pre-occupied with Cena and the WWE Title, he and Kane were stripped of the Tag Titles. The returning Dudley Boyz (who's TNA contracts expired in late 2010) win the titles at Survivor Series. Upset that his brother abandoned him, Kane turns heel and tries to take the WWE Title from Undertaker at Vengeance and Royal Rumble, but fails both times.

Matt Striker eventually turns heel, and begins a feud with John Cena who won't comply with Striker. BOBBY LASHLEY retuns at the Royal Rumble. The final two Rumble participants are Lashley and Cena, and Striker ends up helping Lashley win! Turns out Striker brought Lashley back to replace Cena as face of the company. Instead of having Lashley try to beat The Undertaker at WrestleMania, Striker gives Bobby his title match at Elimination Chamber (like Cena did in '08 when he won the rumble). However Undertaker defeats Lashley and retains the title, CM Punk also wins an Elimination Chamber match to become new number 1 contender.

WRESTLEMANIA 27!

In the co-main event, Bobby Lashley battles John Cena with Stone Cold Steve Austin as Guest Referee to make sure things go down fairly. Matt Striker (who has helped Lashley win almost all his matches since returning) is banned from ringside. During the match though, Striker still finds a way to interfere behind Stone Colds back and helps Lashley win!

The main event. Undertaker defends the WWE Championship against CM Punk. Punk does everything he can to win, even using interference from former SES members who he's barely acknowledged since his return. But in the end, The Undertaker is victorious, retaining the Championship and his undefeated streak. As the show comes to a close.. the lights go out. There is crazy anticipation until finally, "Seek n Destroy" by Metallica begins to play. The Atlanta crowd knows who it is and the roof blows off the arena as the lights come back on there before Undertaker stands the Icon STING! There's a minute long stare down before Sting finally strikes Taker in the gut with the bat then drops him with the Scorpion Death Drop. WreslteMania ends with Sting on stage looking over his shoulder back at the ring where Undertaker has sat up and locked his eyes on the Stinger.

The next Friday on SmackDown Taker starts the show to call out Sting but is jumped by CM Punk and his old SES buddies. Sheamus uses this opening to cash in Money in the Bank and win the WWE Championship. Matt Striker is also fired by Vince and replaced as GM by Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Super long term booking, my plans for WrestleMania 28 were..

The Undertaker def. Sting

WWE Championship
CM Punk (C) def. Daniel Bryan

John Cena def. Stone Cold

That's what woulda been. Honestly I love booking but just have no more time in my life for it. Hope you guys at least enjoyed reading it.

I have a project in the works and it is something that I've wanted to do for awhile. Working on some kinks, but things are looking promising and I can't wait for it to come to complete fruition.

Guys the intro and preview for my new soccer thread is posted in the main-section. Check it out and please leave your feedback.

I think Nightmare is the only one that knows any bit of information regarding my upcoming project. I think it is a different twist and it is something we haven't seen around here in quite some time. Progress is moving at a much quicker rate than I expected, but the ball is moving nicely. I'd say in the next month or so things will get going.

Sad to see you go Notorious, you and Rated R had a great BT going! Good luck with your stuff mate.

For those that remember me :p, I'm still in the middle of writing my next show however life has been super crazy lately but I plan on having it done in the next week or 2.

I'll also have a bit more time to read peoples work as well!

Episode 9, "A Cardinal Sin" from St. Louis, Missouri is posted. Go check it out and review. The final RAW before the season finale, SUMMERSLAM, is next. We have almost reached the finale....

.... review, please.

SUMMERSLAM
THE OPENING ACT

One man has been in legendary matches in the KWF. A two time KWF Intercontinental Champion, a one time KWF Tag Team champion, a participant in the only two KWF Iron Man matches, a man they call THE GOLDEN SHEIK, MUHAMMAD HASSAN!

He has had a very successful KWF career and when he hangs up the boots, he will go down as one of the greatest superstars in KWF history. However, he may still want one more accomplishment. An opportunity to climb all the way to the top of the KWF and grab hold of that KWF World Championship. He devoted this season to proving to the world that he deserves it. He made open challenges to any man in the back and successfully defeated all of them. With Daivari on his side from the beginning, he was given a giant gift. A body guard that stands over 7 feet tall, THE GREAT KHALI!

No challenger ever came back for more from Muhammad Hassan, so he let his body guard get some exercise in an open challenge. After The Great Khali won, the challengers came back for more!

One man comes from an illustrious family, an illustrious name in wrestling history, an illustrious name that.... he was ASHAMED of! His name? CODY RHODES!

As soon as he stepped into the ring, he teamed up with another guy with a near same life as him, Randy Orton. He was trying to learn from another generational superstar, but when turmoil set in between the two men, he was given an opportunity to prove himself. To live up to the name he was trying to run from, to start a new meaning to the Rhodes family name! He went into Wrestlemania in a Teacher vs Student battle, but in this one, the student ended up realizing he still had a lot to learn. Randy Orton wasn't the only one to think so.

As Cody Rhodes continued to struggle on his own, he was STRUCK by reality. A golden door, with a golden light. He tried his whole KWF career to run away from his name, but in the end, it found him! What is it? Wrong question. The question you should be asking is; WHO is IT?! The answer? GOLDUST!

The golden haired, golden colored man with the golden personality, Goldust came. Goldust came and he came to help Cody Rhodes find himself! Embrace the name! Goldust challenged Cody Rhodes to fight him one on one and if Cody couldn't defeat Goldust, he would have to go under his wing. Goldust won and now it was time for a new teacher to teach Cody Rhodes. His deranged brother....

Goldust has been set on making Cody Rhodes successful, but his main goal is to make a new film for SHATTERED DREAMS PRODUCTION! The story of the life of wrestler, brother, Cody Rhodes. The good boy. Their villain of choice? Why not one of the biggest villains in KWF history, Muhammad Hassan?

They have embarrassed Muhammad Hassan and his crew and have even cost him his shot in the 6 man Intercontinental Championship, Ladder match at Summerslam. Muhammad Hassan returned the favor, but by doing so, he has joined himself in to the Shattered Dreams Production.

Now, The Kid asks you to finalize the 10th and final match for Summerslam! The match that has now been announced, will OPEN UP SUMMERSLAM! Your choices? You have 3. What will be the conclusion of this Shattered Dreams Production?

Summerslam.

A Golden Night.

A Golden Sheik.

A Golden Giant.

A Golden Boy.

And.... GOLDUST!

The choice is yours.

PM/REP THE ANSWERS!

YOUR CHOICES
A- Cody Rhodes vs Muhammad Hassan
B- Cody Rhodes vs Goldust vs Muhammad Hassan
C- Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs Muhammad Hassan & The Great Khali

The answer will be reveaed in the 10th episode of RAW, "Not So Sunny In Philadelphia".

Well, I hate to say it but I'm gonna call it quits on my current WWE 2010 BT. I was going to try to keep things going once Notorious bailed on it but I made the Smackdown card up 10 days ago and have yet to feel up to writing any of it. Plus I just don't really have the time or desire to write two weekly shows. I know originally I was going solo on this project but since that time I have joined a 2nd e-fed and honestly right now I'm putting e-fedding first.

I will be starting up a new BT soon once I do some proper planning for it and hopefully this time I end up sticking with it long term! Not sure what the new project will be just yet but there's about a 90% chance of it being a TNA thread due to their being only 1 weekly show.

Thanks to those who gave me or Notorious feedback on the project while it lasted. I'll make another post later on today revealing anything I had planned for the thread.

Right so as promised here's what I had planned for the future in WWE 2010: A New Generation Is Coming. Fair warning i'll be jumping around quite a bit as I had no full storylines planned out.

Christian was going to cash in the briefcase at the Money In The Bank PPV on Chris Jericho after he cheated to win the title back from Edge the month before. That would lead to a triple threat TLC Match for the World Heavyweight Title at Summerslam in which Christian retained. Speaking of Money In The Bank, John Morrison was pegged to win that and get built up nicely and I never picked when he'd cash in but it probably would have been shortly after Wrestlemania.

The tag division was set for a HUGE boost. I was planning to bring back Paul London & Brian Kendrick on the next episode of RAW and the week after The Latin Invasion was going to win the World Tag Team Titles which were vacant in a four way match against London & Kendrick, ShowMiz and Edge & Christian. This would also be where Big Show and Miz finally split after Show walked out on Miz leading to them feuding over the US Title.

As for the Women's division...it was set to be at its strongest possibly ever. I had Gail Kim vs Michelle McCool for both titles set for Judgement Day and McCool would walk out with both titles after Layla got involved. Michelle would then retire the Divas Championship and after a couple more times of Layla costing Gail the belt, she would fuck up and end up costing Michelle the belt at Summerslam to give Gail a nice title run while Michelle would feud with the now face Layla. Kharma was set to debut shortly after Summerslam and she'd win the title at Royal Rumble. At Wrestlemania she would defend against a returning Trish Stratus with the stipulation being if Trish lost she could never wrestle again. Kharma would go on to win that match and become THE top heel of the division.

As for debuts I was strongly considering bringing Christopher Daniels to WWE but ended up deciding against it. Bobby Roode however was set to debut in the WWE at some point and feud with Triple H. Roode would end up taking Triple H out at Survivor Series and a rematch between the two was set for Wrestlemania. Jon Moxley (Dean Ambrose) and Tyler Black (Seth Rollins) were also set to show up in the late fall/early winter. But I didn't plan far enough ahead to know who they'd feud with.

I would end up getting Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater from NXT and Barrett was set to team up with William Regal and win the tag titles at some point. Gabriel & Slater would team up for awhile as well and also get a tag title run at some point.

If you wanna know anything else just ask.

Guys first episode of ILSL is posted. Check it out and pls do leave some feedback.

PS: The formatting isn't great but I promise it will get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back