Book This! - General Discussion

How about we all make a 'pact' of sorts..as in we don't acknowledge any of his posts, just let him whine and leave crappy reviews, we just ignore him. Hopefully then he'll go away?

Now that that's over with, how's everyone's show doing? How you all doing? Glad to see the section getting some traffic.

Now that that's over with, how's everyone's show doing? How you all doing? Glad to see the section getting some traffic.

I'm doing quite swell, thanks for asking. Don't have a show yet but I will soon and then I can answer the first question! Of course the bigger question is what is getting the traffic. Is it a) Choxy or b) good bookers? I wanted to say that I'll be reviewing your ECW show next as well! I was actually fond of WWECW before it was replaced by NXT. Of course NXT also produced Bray Wyatt so I can't complain.

Hey JAM, I've got a few shows done, and I'm bringing em over to this forum soon enough. Expect an OP from me tomorrow :)

Dude, that's great. I remember you used to book something here, I was even helping you out but you disappeared. Good to see you back man.

I'm doing quite swell, thanks for asking. Don't have a show yet but I will soon and then I can answer the first question! Of course the bigger question is what is getting the traffic. Is it a) Choxy or b) good bookers? I wanted to say that I'll be reviewing your ECW show next as well! I was actually fond of WWECW before it was replaced by NXT. Of course NXT also produced Bray Wyatt so I can't complain.

Because of Choxy? I sure as hell hope not. Let's not talk about him, lol. And cool, thanks! Hope to see a project from you soon :)

Because of Choxy? I sure as hell hope not. Let's not talk about him, lol. And cool, thanks! Hope to see a project from you soon :)

You never know! Maybe he's secretly doing the section a favor? Or not. But thanks and you should see something from me soon enough. Have some ideas in my mind that I should be able to put into action once I can start making threads and such. But for now I'll stick to reviewing and learning as much as I can!

1. If you need to bounce some project ideas off someone shoot me a PM.

2. If you want a show to give feedback on, I recently put my draft episode of Raw up.

1. If you need to bounce some project ideas off someone shoot me a PM.

2. If you want a show to give feedback on, I recently put my draft episode of Raw up.

Thanks! When the time comes I will definitely send you a PM as I can always use the help and two brains are definitely better than one. And I'll definitely get to your show as well. I always loved the drafts back in the day so I will make sure I don't let that one slip by. And again, thanks a bunch! I really appreciate it.

It's really good to see the section up and running and a new flock of writers in the section as well. Welcome Abigail and Emily and welcome back Niall - good to see you back mate. I think I've worked on a schedule to be able to get my BT moving a bit quicker and, as I've said, once the pilot episode is up I'll get around to some much needed reviews. GCB, JAM, Nightmare/MEAT and anything else that pops up - look for a massive review in the near future.

As for Choxy, I completely agree with what people have said - just ignore him. He seems like a lonely kid without much to do but go on the internet and as he's been banned from another forum, he's going to come here. Any little bit of attention he gets, he's going to grab on to. However, he's still damaging the section and driving away potential new visitors, so I'd prefer if he was just driven out all together.

So I just realized that the desktop version is so much better for this site but I have been on the mobile version this whole time since I only visit with my iPhone, but damn this made jumping through different forums easier and it also showed me my post count. I can't believe I have posted that much here.

Mostly on the KWF, but it's still impressive!

In a not being big headed way. I think it is because of me.. I mean just check each of the times I'm here. Everytime I make a come back, were active. I leave and people have nothing to get motivated by. You all get motivated by hating me right? It's what drives you to login in the day. Without me, this section is empty in your emotions.

It's really good to see the section up and running and a new flock of writers in the section as well. Welcome Abigail and Emily and welcome back Niall - good to see you back mate. I think I've worked on a schedule to be able to get my BT moving a bit quicker and, as I've said, once the pilot episode is up I'll get around to some much needed reviews. GCB, JAM, Nightmare/MEAT and anything else that pops up - look for a massive review in the near future.

As for Choxy, I completely agree with what people have said - just ignore him. He seems like a lonely kid without much to do but go on the internet and as he's been banned from another forum, he's going to come here. Any little bit of attention he gets, he's going to grab on to. However, he's still damaging the section and driving away potential new visitors, so I'd prefer if he was just driven out all together.
Driving people away? Ha. Are you drunk? I return and then with in three days we have new bookers and many bookers up. Rated's, GCB's and others. More like bringing people in.

Peep, aren't you supposed to have left to join another forum?! :wtf:

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the new project, mate.

You still haven't answered my question. Since my return have more people became active here or became inactive here?

Not in terms of actual booking, no. They just come into the discussion thread to hate on you.

And you didn't answer my question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back