• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Book This! - General Discussion

Second Monday Night RAW of my 2001 thread is up, go read it people. Drop me some feedback too - are you enjoying what is happening? What isn't floating your boat? Who do you think will be Undisputed Champion?

I'm also going to post a prediction contest before SMACKDOWN. Guess which seven of the fourteen people involved in the tournament will be at the UNDISPUTED PPV Quarter Finals. I liked Rated R and MEAT's idea about a reward so I'm going to do it. My prediction contest will run through to WrestleMania 18 and whoever has the highest score will get to determine the winner of one of my WrestleMania matches for me. You've gotta be in it to win it! ;)

Second Monday Night RAW of my 2001 thread is up, go read it people. Drop me some feedback too - are you enjoying what is happening? What isn't floating your boat? Who do you think will be Undisputed Champion?

I'm also going to post a prediction contest before SMACKDOWN. Guess which seven of the fourteen people involved in the tournament will be at the UNDISPUTED PPV Quarter Finals. I liked Rated R and MEAT's idea about a reward so I'm going to do it. My prediction contest will run through to WrestleMania 18 and whoever has the highest score will get to determine the winner of one of my WrestleMania matches for me. You've gotta be in it to win it! ;)

Ah! Been lookin forward to this RAW. This 2001 show in Oklahoma City was my first live event. Lets hope it ends better than my favorite wrestler turning heel and forcing JR to kiss Vince McMahon's ass.

Ah! Been lookin forward to this RAW. This 2001 show in Oklahoma City was my first live event. Lets hope it ends better than my favorite wrestler turning heel and forcing JR to kiss Vince McMahon's ass.

Well, you never know? :D Read it and see!

Oh so people weren't talking about how stupid your Mike Tenay vs Taz thread was? If your not hated everywhere else on the forum then just stay in those sections and avoid this one. You know everybody here doesn't like you so why keep coming back? You know besides the fact you love being annoying which is something only little kids do. Then again i'd be surprised if your over the age of 13.

Oh so people weren't talking about how stupid your Mike Tenay vs Taz thread was? If your not hated everywhere else on the forum then just stay in those sections and avoid this one. You know everybody here doesn't like you so why keep coming back? You know besides the fact you love being annoying which is something only little kids do. Then again i'd be surprised if your over the age of 13.
You want some ID?

I'm just going based off the way you act which is the same way as my 13 year old cousin does along with your horrible grammar. I couldn't care less about how old you really are.

Yeah which had spacing errors that came about when copying and pasting onto here. It's already fixed too. Since it's been fixed GCB has said it was a great show and he also said Extreme Rules was one of the best PPV's he ever read on WZ. When you get that kind of compliment from one of the greatest writers in ANY book this section, let me know.

Yeah which had spacing errors that came about when copying and pasting onto here. It's already fixed too. Since it's been fixed GCB has said it was a great show and he also said Extreme Rules was one of the best PPV's he ever read on WZ. When you get that kind of compliment from one of the greatest writers in ANY book this section, let me know.
Don't make excuses blaming copy and pasting. You could have clicked preview post.

I'm already 1/2 way done with my next episode. We are three episodes away from the season finale of Summerslam.

It has been an insanely fun ride and I have been entertaining the fuck out of myself with my writing.

If you still want to check out, read or review Episode 7, go for it. I will probably have the rest of the show done by the end of the week so time is ticking.

Hey guys,

Um, so, I was wondering if there is a rule on like cancelling a thread and starting a new one? I got through almost all of my next show, which unlike the recap episode has everything different. I am finding, however, that I don't really care for writing any of the wrestlers in TNA. So, I am thinking about stopping it and doing WWE instead from an earlier date, like 2005 or so. OR just making my own promotion with all women, but I don't think that would be too interesting for most readers.

Hey guys,

Um, so, I was wondering if there is a rule on like cancelling a thread and starting a new one? I got through almost all of my next show, which unlike the recap episode has everything different. I am finding, however, that I don't really care for writing any of the wrestlers in TNA. So, I am thinking about stopping it and doing WWE instead from an earlier date, like 2005 or so. OR just making my own promotion with all women, but I don't think that would be too interesting for most readers.

Nope there is no rule. You can do that if you'd like.

As one of the few around here who really enjoy women's wrestling i'd like to see how you do with a fed like SHIMMER but I don't know how much you'd get for readers honestly.

Hey guys,

There is no rule or process. Just simply quit addin to that thread and start a new one.

Alright thanks to both of you! I should have known better to try an Impact one when I can't stand the promotion lol, I just thought maybe I could do it better, but it turned out I only liked writing for like 3 characters and one of which would be in WWE where I am starting (Eric Bischoff).

As one of the few around here who really enjoy women's wrestling i'd like to see how you do with a fed like SHIMMER but I don't know how much you'd get for readers honestly.

That's what I was thinking, but I know a whole lot of people don't care for women's wrestling and in turn wouldn't want to read it so I will probably just stick with writing a WWE show.

Alright thanks to both of you! I should have known better to try an Impact one when I can't stand the promotion lol, I just thought maybe I could do it better, but it turned out I only liked writing for like 3 characters and one of which would be in WWE where I am starting (Eric Bischoff).

2005 is a good time. Changin of the guard in WWE. You could really change a lot.

Alright, so I am thinking right after Wrestlemania XX, I wanna do the build to SummerSlam so WM seems like a good place to start since it was the last interbrand pay-per-view before SS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back