• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Book This! - General Discussion

Alright guys I need some theme suggestions for The Latin Invasion stable in my BT. Carlito is the leader with Primo, Epico and Ivelisse Vélez as the other 3 in the group. Carlito's theme doesn't fit them at all so any other suggestions i'd be up for hearing.

Yeah. I don't know about the past of Bocaj much.

I do sometimes see that he didn't fully read a segment when he reviews because he has no idea what happened when he talks about it. Ala, my Kurt Angle segment. Yeah, bro, total plug. It was so obvious and awesome what was happening and he was confused.

However, a review is a review. Whether you respect the person or not, it's always a good to great feeling to read someone's thoughts on your work.

GCB is the man, just saying by the way.

I'll tell you what I don't get. First, Kurt Angle was in the ring and then Angles music came on and he came back down to the ring? You didn't mention that he walked up the ramp and then come back out again... So I thought their was a fake Kurt Angle in the ring and the real Kurt had come out to fight.

I'll tell you what I don't get. First, Kurt Angle was in the ring and then Angles music came on and he came back down to the ring? You didn't mention that he walked up the ramp and then come back out again... So I thought their was a fake Kurt Angle in the ring and the real Kurt had come out to fight.

:disappointed:

The Angle promo was gold, Kid.

Has anybody seen these? Absolutely golden! Definitely a must-see for anybody who is serious about writing a wrestling booking show!

YOU'RE vs. YOUR
[YOUTUBE]13FV1GaA20I[/YOUTUBE]

THERE vs. THEIR vs. THEY'RE
[YOUTUBE]0Y4zxcSuwlI[/YOUTUBE]

THROUGH vs. THREW
[YOUTUBE]8HpC4R-JKZ8[/YOUTUBE]

LITERALLY vs. FIGURATIVELY
[YOUTUBE]Wa7TvxC2rgA[/YOUTUBE]

THEN vs. THAN
[YOUTUBE]VFEEa-jibhs[/YOUTUBE]

Spelling and Grammar check complete, but now its after 4 AM and i'm gonna go pass out. Expect Raw up sometime in mid to late afternoon. :)

Hey guys, I just recently came into mod-ship over in the WZCW section, but I would like to extend a helping hand over here. While I cannot edit or delete post in this section, I can hand out warnings/infractions for spam and other offenses. Just wanted to let you know that I'll make it a priority to browse through this section more than normal whenever I hop on and give it some extra love in terms of moderation. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Cheers!

Hey guys, I just recently came into mod-ship over in the WZCW section, but I would like to extend a helping hand over here. While I cannot edit or delete post in this section, I can hand out warnings/infractions for spam and other offenses. Just wanted to let you know that I'll make it a priority to browse through this section more than normal whenever I hop on and give it some extra love in terms of moderation. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Cheers!

That's really good to know, mate. Nice one. :)

Well the draft show is up! For some reason a lot of spacing errors showed up when I copied and pasted the show here that weren't there when I typed up the show on a facebook note like I usually do but I caught a good chunk of them. If I missed any though, i'm sorry I tried to catch them but didn't notice until posting the show on WF and by then it was too late to edit my post here.

None the less some feedback would be great as things are really about to pick up from here on out!

Heres just a couple -

Post #6541
Trust me. You don't want him to make a thread, it'll be painful.

Post #6538
such a little prick

Post #6491
a complete tool the entire time you've been here and it doesn't help that you don't bring anything to the table in terms of writing or booking.

You poor thing! Should we dig deeper into the archives of this section and quote everytime you behaved like a brat? Or some of the hideous things you said to other posters? Because that is the reason no body likes you. Quit being a victim.

You poor thing! Should we dig deeper into the archives of this section and quote everytime you behaved like a brat? Or some of the hideous things you said to other posters? Because that is the reason no body likes you. Quit being a victim.
When did that happen? About 3-6 months ago? These quotes only happened since I dunno, the 27th of July? I don't know why you have to be such a jerk to me...

When did that happen? About 3-6 months ago? These quotes only happened since I dunno, the 27th of July? I don't know why you have to be such a jerk to me...

Because I'm not obligated to accept your weak apologies or any of your opinions in this section just because you had a change of heart after getting kicked out of other forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back