Book This! - General Discussion

Haha I figured it was time to retire the amazing Carnival of Carnage sig so i'd bring back the Raven one considering hes always been 1 of my favorites.

Anyway I have like 2 or 3 matches left to write for the draft episode of Raw along with a promo so if I bust my ass i'll get it all finished and formatted by Sunday.

I posted my BTB! I am really nervous about people reading it though! :/ I really had fun writing it and trying to make the episode better than what it was.

On the lounge thread I made is there anyway to get it changed to "impactwrestling.com (Impact Wrestling 2010)" ?

Considering it was only a TV yeah. Probably about as long as I would go for a TV match.

Good to know you're writing again. Your show is excellent and I am eager to see more of it. Can only be good for BT if you're writing again!

As much hate as Bocaj gets, he reviews Feds. That's awesome in itself. I do appreciate you reviewing.

GCB, my #1 fan, is awesome. By the way.

As much hate as Bocaj gets, he reviews Feds. That's awesome in itself. I do appreciate you reviewing.

GCB, my #1 fan, is awesome. By the way.

:D

I do think he'd make a well liked member of the forum - if he hadn't been such an arse in the past.

Not sure if complement or insult. It starts of nice and cheery then it tkes a downward spiral from then. Could you clear it up? Also is their anything I can do to make myself more "liked". Oh and are you still posting WWF After the Invasion here? I noticed you had posted it on WrestleClique.

GCB, the problem with him is he was such a little prick in the past that he's burned all his chances with most I assume here. I still think he's only sucking up here cause he keeps getting banned from WC plus it seems he's not well liked there either. As far as im concerned he's had enough chances to be well liked and ruined them all.

Not really. I made a joke that others on the forum had made but a moderator took mine to serious and banned me. I'm not "sucking up" either. I'm apoligising. Get it right.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't roll my eyes everytime I see him post. He leaves these big extensive reviews about what's wrong with people's show or what he'd change, but doesn't contribute to the section with a thread of his own. Me personally, could care less about Bocaj's opinion and hope he never reviews one of my shows.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't roll my eyes everytime I see him post. He leaves these big extensive reviews about what's wrong with people's show or what he'd change, but doesn't contribute to the section with a thread of his own. Me personally, could care less about Bocaj's opinion and hope he never reviews one of my shows.

Trust me. You don't want him to make a thread, it'll be painful.

Exactly what is wrong with reviews? Sometimes a review can change the entire way a project moves forward. I just wanted to help people out with my reviews. Even if I did post a booker, no one would even click the title.

You're missing the point. That ship has sailed. And when you review shows you either kiss arse or talk down to people as if you're better. You're only back because you got banned from WC.

Well anyway, let's be over with that. Everyone just ignore him if ever. ANYWAY! How's everyone's show going? Might post my OP a little later on, MIGHT :p

Well anyway, let's be over with that. Everyone just ignore him if ever. ANYWAY! How's everyone's show going? Might post my OP a little later on, MIGHT :p

At this point i'll believe it when I see it. You've been teasing it for so long.

Lol.

Since February -

02-10-2013 11:04 AM GCB Go away you worthless scumbag.
02-21-2013 07:26 PM #1Peep It was shit.
04-01-2013 01:22 PM Rated R Nightmare nobody likes you. leave and never come back.
07-05-2013 04:54 PM Rated R Nightmare no. go away and stay away.
07-23-2013 01:17 PM Rated R Nightmare GOOOO AWAY!
07-23-2013 07:25 PM #1Peep You're an idiot.
07-27-2013 06:21 PM Rated R Nightmare go back to WC.

That's why we need a moderator in the Be the Booker section.

Saw that as well. Love how KB told him flat out its not against the rules.

Plus you'd think all that would make him wanna be here less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back