Book This! - General Discussion

With how good the section has been lately, let's have a tournament! Lol jk. But really, it's good to see the section up and running again.

With how good the section has been lately, let's have a tournament! Lol jk. But really, it's good to see the section up and running again.

That reminds me, whatever happened to Killiam's tournament? He just kinda vanished from it.

Ok, I've obviously haven't been on this board for long so forgive me if this is common knowledge. Whenever I post my shows I copy them over from word, then I click on the little A/A button and then when I post all my line spacing is gone. Anybody else have this problem? I use Microsoft Word 2003.*

Ok, I've obviously haven't been on this board for long so forgive me if this is common knowledge. Whenever I post my shows I copy them over from word, then I click on the little A/A button and then when I post all my line spacing is gone. Anybody else have this problem? I use Microsoft Word 2003.*

I have had that problem at times before. Not for awhile though as I figured it was something with word so I started doing my shows under a facebook note and keeping it saved as a draft.

Yeah I had that issue; drove me nuts. So much so I learnt all the BB codes instead and now I just pyt them in as I write.

You'd think he wouldn't wanna come around here where nobody likes him.

On the bright side I think hes one strike away from a year long ban here.

Look guys. I'm sorry for what I've done. From the reply GCB gave me, I think he is giving me a chance. I just want a chance here. I am sorry for what I've done. I cant apoligise any more...

If I was him, I'd go back and read the rest of Kid's show before saying that characterisation and match writing are his weaknesses. Kid has been writing the KWF for ages and ages and ages elsewhere and I think his characterisation is brilliant; his matches are very good too.

You know what's great? Seeing this everytime that idiot makes a post.

This message is hidden because Bocaj is on your ignore list.

Why didn't I do this sooner?

If I was him, I'd go back and read the rest of Kid's show before saying that characterisation and match writing are his weaknesses. Kid has been writing the KWF for ages and ages and ages elsewhere and I think his characterisation is brilliant; his matches are very good too.
To be honest, I havn't read any of his other shows as I stated in my opening paragraph. I wasn't trying to shit on his work or anything. I was litterly just reviewing what I saw in THAT particular show. I'm really sorry if it came off as rude or anything.

Look guys. I'm sorry for what I've done. From the reply GCB gave me, I think he is giving me a chance. I just want a chance here. I am sorry for what I've done. I cant apoligise any more...

Sorry mate, there's no chance on my end. You've been a complete tool the entire time you've been here and it doesn't help that you don't bring anything to the table in terms of writing or booking.

Yeah, I agree GCB. Kid is a brilliant writer but I just can't get into his stuff because I love ultra realistic projects.

Wait he wants a second chance after he's already had at least 3 chances to change his ways before?

tumblr_mbotngshLX1rhpmsdo1_500.gif

Making some progress with my SD. Though I feel it is missing something, seems very WWE-ish at the moment. Though I expect that for a bit since we started mid feuds.

Making some progress with my SD. Though I feel it is missing something, seems very WWE-ish at the moment. Though I expect that for a bit since we started mid feuds.

Yeah I had that problem at first with my thread. Part of the reason me and Notorious just did a long recap to get to Extreme Rules quicker. Now with the draft show being next we will be able to move things into what we want quicker.

By the way in case Theo, Peep and JAM never saw, the scores for the prediction contest have been up for awhile.

My first show will likely be in full match wise. I may switch to a recap style afterwards and then go all out for Summerslam and go on from there. Though I've never been really good at the recap style though. We shall see.

Well thanks for being honest with me then I suppose. I don't plan on doing a Booker in a while so hopefully I can "win your respect" with some reviews?

I'm trying to make things right.

Thanks for the review, Bocaj.

I've been writing the KWF for 8-10 years now so there's definitely a lot of back stories that aren't shown in this edition of the KWF.

Thanks for the review, Bocaj.

I've been writing the KWF for 8-10 years now so there's definitely a lot of back stories that aren't shown in this edition of the KWF.
Totaly respect this. I'm sure the other shows are top notch, I was litterly just reviewing the ONE show that I did read... Oh and no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back