Book This! - General Discussion

Well it took easily over a damn month and I had to spread it out over 4 posts, buttt Extreme Rules is FINALLY posted! I think I speak for Notorious here when I say we'd LOVE feedback on it after all the hard work that went into this show.

I'll get to the prediction contest results in a few days as well and the winner can have their choice of setting up a match for the main event of Superstars in the upcoming week or a match for Raw the next week (gotta get through the draft first.)

Well, I got sidetracked for awhile, and I haven't worked on my project for probably a month. Thankfully, I have two shows done, and I'm thinking I'll post one and see how it goes over and then get back to work on the show!

Do it!

In the meantime if you want something to read, I hear that Nightmare guy and his partner who's pretty Notorious posted an extreme PPV last night. Might be worth a read.

Well Nightmare, the show's up! Read an review if you'd like.

The formatting isn't great, I'll tinker with it a bit as I go on with the show. Some of the storylines may seem rushed or out of the ordinary to begin, but that's just to set things up for the PPV quickly. Either way, it's a start, and it's my return. Enjoy!

Will go on a review spree later on. So that means feedback for Nightmare and TSG's shows. Then I'll get on GCB's shows once they're fully posted. Good to see the section get some traffic, let's continue this on gents!

Anyway good to see Peep and Theo back with a new thread.

Now once JAM finally puts his new thread up we will have quite a few threads going.

Thoughts on WWF 2001 so far?

Obviously, not reached the end of the show yet but would like some initial ideas. Save any proper feedback until the end of the show though.

Have got some belting ideas. This is my follow up BT to my first proper show and I am learning from things I got wrong in GCB's WWE. I already believe that what I am doing and heading towards is better. First bombshell drops at the end of the first RAW ... #comingsoon

Thoughts on WWF 2001 so far?

Obviously, not reached the end of the show yet but would like some initial ideas. Save any proper feedback until the end of the show though.

Have got some belting ideas. This is my follow up BT to my first proper show and I am learning from things I got wrong in GCB's WWE. I already believe that what I am doing and heading towards is better. First bombshell drops at the end of the first RAW ... #comingsoon

Personally not a fan of it being posted in parts but I can see why you're doing it. Feedback is surely coming to everyone I promised it to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back