Book This! - General Discussion

Personally not a fan of it being posted in parts but I can see why you're doing it. Feedback is surely coming to everyone I promised it to.

I could post the whole show for this one but when I reach the PPV, I'll want parts to keep it moving. When I slow down, as I often do, parts allows me to feel it is still moving forward.

I've planned the draft show out and it looks good. Will be a match heavy show but that's to be expected with a draft show.

Thoughts on WWF 2001 so far?

Obviously, not reached the end of the show yet but would like some initial ideas. Save any proper feedback until the end of the show though.

Have got some belting ideas. This is my follow up BT to my first proper show and I am learning from things I got wrong in GCB's WWE. I already believe that what I am doing and heading towards is better. First bombshell drops at the end of the first RAW ... #comingsoon

I tell ya homie, I DIG the show being posted in parts. We get a new chapter to the story instead of one big book to read. Honestly you can do no wrong by me with this thread. I started watching wrestling during the Invasion angle when I was 9 years old. I look back on those times fondly. Keep on keepin on.

I completely understand why you're posting the show in parts but I'm not a huge fan. When I review a show, I always review half of the show, take a break and then maybe finish it off the next day. However, as a reader - I like just having the whole show there at once.

Remember the outburst from Choxy when he was voted out of the BT Factor in January? #conspiracy #tantrum #paedo

WC's King of the BTB is about to reach Round 1 elimination. My money is on him.

Remember the outburst from Choxy when he was voted out of the BT Factor in January? #conspiracy #tantrum #paedo

WC's King of the BTB is about to reach Round 1 elimination. My money is on him.

Be careful how much you say that name, hes like Beetlejuice, if you say his name 3 times he shows up and NOBODY wants that.

EDIT: Just looked through the thread myself, didn't he bitch at you for the same things in the BT Factor that hes bitching at them about?

It's really awesome to see that the section has really picked up in just a week or so. I'll try and get around to some reviews once I have a bit of my own show done. Keep it up folks.

Like I said a while back, I do like reading people's stuff and being able to give feedback. I don't nearly have enough time to do my own show since, before I know it college will be starting for me and I'll be stuck with that. However I can sit down for an hour, hour 1/2 once in a while and give out what I think is pretty good feedback.

Just don't ask me for it. That's one of my biggest pet peeves. Either I'll get to it or your stuff doesn't interest me all that much.

I'm planning on beginning work on the draft show as soon as tomorrow night possibly. I still gotta finish up my RP for Kingdom Come first.

He just got banned on Wrestling Clique. ;) Wow, just wow.

Thanks for the feedback, Max Power. All good stuff. Glad you're enjoying.

Have decided that I'm going to post full shows again now. I'm posting it part by part elsewhere but here I'll just wait until I have a full show and then post it. I'm not reformatting it though; it'll look like it is in parts but they'll all be in one post at the same time.

GCB you can expect some feedback from me by Friday at the very latest. Been busy with WZCW and my personal life for a few days but I just finished my Kingdom Come RP so I should be able to get you feedback very soon!

Also like I repped you about before, if you ever need help with promos for Raven just PM me. I really enjoy writing for the guy.

GCB you can expect some feedback from me by Friday at the very latest. Been busy with WZCW and my personal life for a few days but I just finished my Kingdom Come RP so I should be able to get you feedback very soon!

Also like I repped you about before, if you ever need help with promos for Raven just PM me. I really enjoy writing for the guy.

There's a few guys I need to look at YouTube with and see what my plans are going forward. Nothing immediate in mind for Raven - or Rhyno, another I like - so it isn't pressing. However, whilst I won't want you to write anything for me, I might pick your brains about him.

EDIT: As for Bocajoxy, he's out of the King of the BTB on WC. Can't wait to see his reaction. Who will he blame? The judges who, IMO, were rather generous to give him 55/100? His opponent for writing a decent promo that was better than his? The whole forum for having a conspiracy against him? Or maybe Dolph Ziggler, Big E Langston and AJ Lee for putting ideas in his head? Who knows? Anybody but himself I reckon. For reference, Choxyaj, take note of the judges' comments and then go back and look at the feedback I gave you for your shows on here. Notice anything? Grammar. Spelling. Formatting. But, alas, what the hell did I know when I fed back hey? ;)

Just a quick note... When you right their names.. You don't need to do put the speech marks in... For example..

Wrong -
Vince McMahon: "You're Fired"

Right -
Vince McMahon: You're Fired

Tells me the 'correct' way to format speech, yet says 'right' instead of 'write', lol...

GCB, anytime mate will definitely be reading all your shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back