Book This! - General Discussion

We calling sides now? I'm tantalizingly close, but my head/jaw is in pain.

Speaking of... You guys know what a tantric tour guide is?

He takes you close to your destination, but not completely all the way there...

Debating on it. Don't think I could (or would want) to handle much more than a one show a week (in thread life) type thing though. I don't keep up with the product as it is, but there are guys that I liked writing with.

Mate, it would be awesome to have you back in the section not only writing, but offering feedback as well; your reviews are immense.

Myself, Theo and possibly GCB are bringing in new threads into the section very, very soon so it would be cool if you did as well.

I actually think I'd rather review something then start something on my own. Wouldn't need to make a commitment and could manage my time on here better.

Yeah, that's fair enough but we barely have any people posting stuff at the moment. However, once we get the section up and running again (possibly in a month or so), it would be awesome to have someone like you giving out feedback.

Myself, Theo and possibly GCB are bringing in new threads into the section very, very soon so it would be cool if you did as well.

Say what now? I'll be back, but heaven's knows how long that's gonna be. I'm a busy man. For the time being I'd say my estimated return would be late 2013. No promises.

And Megatron, a reviewing role would be well appreciated here. LSN did a fabulous job as just strictly a reviewer and he provided some of the best feedback. Sometime's it is nice to get things from a non-booker.

Say what now? I'll be back, but heaven's knows how long that's gonna be. I'm a busy man. For the time being I'd say my estimated return would be late 2013. No promises.

And Megatron, a reviewing role would be well appreciated here. LSN did a fabulous job as just strictly a reviewer and he provided some of the best feedback. Sometime's it is nice to get things from a non-booker.

Damn, ok then. Well, I hope you stick around for my new project. The OP might be up in a few weeks.

Hopefully we can get LSN back in, his reviews were incredible.

Damn, ok then. Well, I hope you stick around for my new project. The OP might be up in a few weeks.

Hopefully we can get LSN back in, his reviews were incredible.

If LSN came back, I would legit be excited. He's good people.

I look forward to it man. You know how fond I am of your work and just because I'm not posting shows doesn't mean I'm not staying updated. I look forward to seeing what you put out, I'm sure it will be exciting.

Speaking of exciting, didn't Rated R state his/MEAT's PPV should be up soon? I look forward to giving that a looksee.

If LSN came back, I would legit be excited. He's good people.

I look forward to it man. You know how fond I am of your work and just because I'm not posting shows doesn't mean I'm not staying updated. I look forward to seeing what you put out, I'm sure it will be exciting.

Speaking of exciting, didn't Rated R state his/MEAT's PPV should be up soon? I look forward to giving that a looksee.

Yeah 1 and a half matches left to write (i'm helping MEAT out cause of his busy schedule right now with his matches) and then like 3 short segments before it's up.

Which reminds me you may wanna drop some predictions soon.

Good man. I shall throw those out while on my layover in Atlanta. Got an hour to waste. Plan on finishing my RP and doing that. Thanks for the reminder ace.

EDIT: Assuming I got wi-fi.

RAW
Episode 4
"A Miami Tune"
PREVIEW

- Many people have already stated that this upcoming RAW may be the greatest RAW in the history of the KWF. A night that will go down in the beautiful city of Miami. Love in Florida.

- Last week, The Society came out and spoke about their purpose. They spoke about why they joined forces. CM Punk, John Cena, Bryan Danielson, Dean Ambrose and Samoa Joe came out and stunned the world with their actions and now their words. The stunning came back to them via some Sweet Chin Muisc. A master at mind games, Shawn Michaels resorted to his old tricks to get his revenge on The Society. It might not have been exactly what he was looking for, but flooring Samoa Joe and Bryan Danielson with the Sweet Chin Music was definitely a great start. A week shall be passed from that, but there will be consequences. Except for who?

- The Television Championship will be defended as Rene Dupree will finally defend it against The Moz and Sheamus. With the confidence of The Miz, Dibiase managing Sheamus and Dupree with his strength and experience, this is bound to be a classic.

- An innaguration of a new Sheik will take place on RAW. Legendary wrestler, The Iron Sheik will come out and grace Muhammad Hassan as a Sheik. Muhammad Hassan welcomes Miami and the world to his ceremony. A must see as this is the first ever innaguration of a new Sheik and it's our Muhammad Hassan.

- The return of Elijah Burke came as a disgusting surprise for Shelton Benjamin and his Nation. He promises Miami and the world that he will be bringing back a former member of The Nation and he says it "smells like brotherhood." Who will this former member of The Nation be that is coming to confront them in Miami. It could only be one man!

- FRESHLY ANNOUNCED! With The Hardy Boyz out of action, the Tag Team titles will not be defended tonight. However, the Tag Team Champions will be in action. Jeri-Storm will be going against two men who have been on a hot streak as of lately as a team, Kurt Angle and Randy Orton! It should be an awesome match.

- Speaking of The Hardy Boyz, Sting and The Crows Nest ran out of time in sacrificing Jeff Hardy last week in a memorable KWF moment when crows flew around the ring. Jeri-Storm interrupted the moment. What will Sting and his Nest do next?

- Another match scheduled is Goldust facing his struggling younger brother, Cody Rhodes. This match means a lot. If Cody wins, Goldust is out of his life forever! If Cody loses, he has to go under the wing of his older, deranged, golden brother, Goldust. Goldust will be his mentor for the foreseeable future in the KWF. Who will walk out victorious?

- TUNE IN FOR THIS AND MUCH MORE!

Sooo anybody got any ideas of what I can offer as a prize to whoever wins the prediction contest?

Some threads I used to visit I saw people allow someone to book a match for the next TV show. Or you could advertise that persons thread in yours as part of a "commercial" break. Etc., etc.

Usually it is rep or feedback that gets offered, but feedback isn't something that should be rewarded for winning a prediction contest. I believe it was GCB who said that.

I like Megatron's idea of advertising that person's thread if they have one in the thread, that's pretty cool. The booking of the match is another good idea, never seen that idea proposed.

Not bad ideas.

Was already planning on rep but the booking a match idea isn't bad...just it'd have to be for Superstars or a future Raw since the draft show is the first show after Extreme Rules.

Usually it is rep or feedback that gets offered, but feedback isn't something that should be rewarded for winning a prediction contest. I believe it was GCB who said that.

I like Megatron's idea of advertising that person's thread if they have one in the thread, that's pretty cool. The booking of the match is another good idea, never seen that idea proposed.

Sounds like something I would say. Feedback, IMO, should be something you do because you want to, not because you have to.

I like the 'booking of a match' idea.

SUGGESTION: One of the things that frustrates me about BT is having to post a full show. If you can post your show a segment at a time, you feel like the show is moving forward when busy times hit. There is no mod for BT but I think the rules could do with a tweak and that is one of the things I would suggest needs tweaking. Thoughts? If we wanted to change some of the rules and we had some agreement, maybe then we could ask a mod to edit them for us?

Actually, scratch that. Just read the rules again. Posting in segments is allowed.

This rule is outdated. As long as your segments are of decent size, you may post each in a separate post. Again, look at SCW for an example of "decent size". Splitting shows makes them much easier to read and follow along with. Typically, a break in posts represents a commercial break. Use your own judgment, because if you violate the Of Decent Size rule, you WILL be infracted.

Don't know where I got that idea in my head from. Frustration? What frustration?

Just looked at the rest of the rules:

- No unnecessary bumping
- No plagiarising
- No promoting your show in another's thread
- One show, one thread (in main section)
- You may have an information post in the Lounge for your show, a "website" thread
- "Decent sized" posts but doesn't have to be a full show
- Proper feedback, no one line spam feedback

Anything else anybody thinks needs changing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back