Book This! - General Discussion

Yeah i'll remind you to do predictions if you haven't by time the show is almost done.

Still trying to think of a prize for the winner, but all I got to offer really is rep.

Am I the only one who wonders why the bots always go right for the BT section?

It's always here and WZCW that get them.

For those who missed it some bot showed up tonight and spammed a few sections with weird little images before getting banned.

I would like to nominate Terry as BT Reviewer of the Year!

Reviews NXT and talks about SMACKDOWN. Hahahahhaha!

I think he has a bee in his bonnet about Miz and the MITB briefcase!

I like how he seems to cut a small promo in the middle of each review, using the catch phrases of the guy he is talking about.

I think he's been predicting that cash in for like two years now as well.

Solid RAW? I really really enjoyed it. Best one of the year for me. Excited about WWE summer stories now.

Only thing that would have made it better is if instead of Steph, we had the return of Beth or Kharma to confront AJ.

Oh and less Del Rio, Everything is better with no Del Rio.

If ADR could just connect with the fans, he'd be a great heel. He has everything down pat in terms of playing a bad guy, he just can't get over with the fans. I guess he missed the day they handed out charisma.

I think ADR is excellent, but it's hard to get over when creative doesn't give you much to work with. That's been the biggest problem for the entire company over the past couple of years.

But RAW this week was incredible. I picked a great time to start watching WWE again.

As far as I'm concerned, TNA doesn't have much to watch. I haven't watched it since 2010 and have no plans to watch soon. It's sucked since the 2004-2009 period.

Eh I think they have been pretty good this last year or so. They have had some shitty PPV's and shows along with the horrible storyline of Aces & Eights but other than that they have been pretty solid.

I will more than likely bring Austin Aries and few other TNA guys into my WWE product down the road.

Another chapter to the KWF has been posted.

Will we get an explanation from Punk, Cena, Joe, Danielson and Ambrose? Tune in to find out!

Hello everybody. I have recently been enticed to join the book this section. I'm thinking about simply making one where I take the current WWE roster and start on fictional Jan 1 booking my own shows and PPV's. Not sure when I'll start this though as afte the floods in Calgary my home is pretty fubar and I'm staying in hotel so writing the entire storyline a and shows from the phone may be a challenge but mine is coming for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back