Book This! - General Discussion

I only have two out of the three roster pages up, but Me-C-Dub got 319 views already... Granted, 30 of those were probably me, but still...

I don't know. I might leave out some lesser known WWE guys and replace them with a few of my own creations which I'd write their backgrounds into the storylines.

I'm afraid GCB's WWE is probably over, folks.

Been toying with the idea for a few weeks now. Not got the motivation for it no more.

Feel a bit bad about it because Notorious MEAT has made me some cool images for it in the past week. What I will say as way of an apology is that he is one hell of a graphics guy and I suggest you take a look at his shows and ask him for images if you need them. He's a good guy. I hope he doesn't mind too much. Sorry mate!

If I'm honest, my enthusiasm for this place died a little after Choxy's comment about my girl. Wondered if maybe I needed a new start elsewhere. Somewhere I wasn't known as well as I am. I maybe revealed a little too much about me and some idiot decided to use that to flame me. It forced me elsewhere (Fan Fiction on Pro Wrestling forum) and when I got there, I posted my show there from the start. It didn't feel right to post GCB's WWE there and it got me thinking about a new show. Hence why I am writing something else now.

It doesn't help that BT is dead as a doorknob. The revival isn't happening any time soon. I hope it does but I'd suggest people should head elsewhere. I'm enjoying trying to prove myself elsewhere with a new show. I'm not the top guy there and it's giving me motivation to push myself more. Would love to see good guys like Peep and Theo there (I could name more but those guys stand out) ...

So I'm writing WWF 2001 "After the Invasion" and it is being posted elsewhere. I won't be posting it here - despite my tease a few week back - as I don't see much point. Those of you who like my writing should come and see my new show elsewhere. As a result, I probably won't post much here at all no more.

So what is GCB going to do for his grand finale?

Well, you might recall me mentioning that I was writing chunks of WrestleMania 27 as I wrote the weekly shows. I actually wrote the main event and the ending of WrestleMania 27. John Cena vs. Undertaker. I am going to post it in my thread as well as a review of what I was going to do at WM27 and beyond. #closure

Thanks for all the support with the show. Enjoy the finale.

Damn that sucks man.

It's a shame to see you giving up on the section, I see glimmers of hope for the revival then they just vanish again.

I'm on holiday at the moment so I've only got my phone but in a week, when I get home, I'll send you a PM about all this GCB.

One More Match! One More Match!

Good on ya GCB and if you ever get the chance shoot me a PM, I'd gladly read your show man. I dig the idea you have and I feel you could do some great stuff with that. We're gonna miss ya here.

As for me "moving on", that probably isn't likely. This is pretty much the only forum I'm active on and I can't see me going anywhere else. Sure this section is pretty much dead, but I still plan on an eventually comeback.

One More Match! One More Match!

Good on ya GCB and if you ever get the chance shoot me a PM, I'd gladly read your show man. I dig the idea you have and I feel you could do some great stuff with that. We're gonna miss ya here.

As for me "moving on", that probably isn't likely. This is pretty much the only forum I'm active on and I can't see me going anywhere else. Sure this section is pretty much dead, but I still plan on an eventually comeback.

I won't disappear completely. If the place revives itself, I'll find out about it. I do like it here, after all. Expect me to pop in and out every now and then.

http://forums.prowrestling.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7 is where I'm posting ...

I didn't expect you to consider "moving on" - it was more an observation that I'd like to see how the likes of Peep, yourself, JAM, Proph (if he ever writes again), Rated R and Swagger etc ... matched up on there. I think that when we had a core of good shows being posted here, it motivated us to try a bit harder, to write a bit faster and to friendly "compete" with each other. I think that's what is missing right now in BT. I've noticed that the view count is slowing up (which is what I judge my show on more than replies tbh) and my motivation is lagging - we haven't got enough quality breaking through to replace people when they leave. There is potential here with the newer guys but they're not strong enough yet to keep the section interesting. With Peep and your show gone, JAM and Proph not posting and even GrandSword and Icon disappearing over time, I don't feel like there is a "challenger" to my show right now. No offence to anybody else, I just see it that way. Hence the move - I've found a challenge to ignite my enthusiasm. It just feels right to start a new show there though rather than continue with GCB's WWE.

I genuinely hope BT gets going again. If it does, I'll be back. GCB

EDIT: I never mentioned Kid's KWF Se7en thread there. That is competition for me - it is competition that I have on the other site though so I don't count it as a BT show!

Feel a bit bad about it because Notorious MEAT has made me some cool images for it in the past week. What I will say as way of an apology is that he is one hell of a graphics guy and I suggest you take a look at his shows and ask him for images if you need them. He's a good guy. I hope he doesn't mind too much. Sorry mate!

No hard feelings partner. Well, except that you're starting a thread in 2001.. I am pretty jealous of that. Look forward to reading it none the less.

Like I told you via PM yesterday GCB, If that site allowed partner threads i'd probably convince Notorious to join up there. But sadly they don't.

I posted in here a month or two ago about starting a BT and spoke to Nightmare and JAM about my ideas. I've been planning and writing for a while but I've been incredibly busy and didn't want to start a thread until I knew I'd have time to post consistently. I've been reading regularly and just want to say well done to GCB, you were terrific from what I saw not only in your writing but in your help for others and it was your BT Tournament thing that made me want to write a BT.

Anyway I still plan on going ahead with mine for the guys who consider themselves regulars.

Damn. So I come here trying to post my fed elsewhere and the place dies. :mad:

Anyways, thanks for the shout out to GCB. If you're an awesome writer and you make the switch to PW, you will have an awesome time as the community is awesome and it's always bumping with a Power 10 for Feds each month.

I posted in here a month or two ago about starting a BT and spoke to Nightmare and JAM about my ideas. I've been planning and writing for a while but I've been incredibly busy and didn't want to start a thread until I knew I'd have time to post consistently. I've been reading regularly and just want to say well done to GCB, you were terrific from what I saw not only in your writing but in your help for others and it was your BT Tournament thing that made me want to write a BT.

Anyway I still plan on going ahead with mine for the guys who consider themselves regulars.

Looking forward to it.

Also fear not, our BT section isn't dead. It will be saved soon.

Got a show in the works so hopefully it'll be posted soon. JAM will save the section, not Peep :p haha. All joking aside, I'm sure this place can be good once more.

Peep, JAM together us three will carry this shit (with Notorious as my padwan of course) together and make this section god damn good!

JAM said:
Got a show in the works so hopefully it'll be
posted soon. JAM will save the section, not Peep
Me-C-Dub is one match and one segment away from beating you to it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo