Book This! - General Discussion

Peep, when are we going to see a thread? :) Just wondering.

Glad to see the section getting some traffic. You guys remember GrandSword? Trying to get a hold of him to get back on here but he's been busy.

Dude! Grandsword was the fucking bomb.

His TNA thread was amazing.

I could see him saying he went to a different site because he didn't get respect here or some shit like that.

I still see him lurking around here every once in awhile.

Who is Choxy?

Also, just got done writing a promo for the Prime Time Players. It was really fun to write, I like the range I have in working with them.

Who is Choxy?

Some punk kid who was a horrible booker and an idiot in general.

We had a BT! Factor contest run by GCB awhile back and when he was eliminated in the first round he got all pissed and said we were all conspiring against him or whatever.

Oh yeah and he said something about wanting to fuck GCB's daughter who's like a year old.

Look up his posts in this thread (His username is currently Bocaj) or some of his old threads.

Choxy? Didn't he say he was gonna sleep with GCB's infant kid? I just know he is just a guy who tried to make a name for himself in the BT section by running his mouth. He tried to be Whostine, just not as good.

And why do you have your eye on me? Or whoever that was addressed to.

Whostine was funny because you knew he was kiding as he was so over the top. I think Choxy is just a kid, but a brat of a kid nonetheless.

I think WC is the one I checked that wasn't very good. GCB recommended me to a forum that seemed pretty decent, I forget it's name though.

Fan Fiction on the PW forums. That's taking off big time and there is a lot of quality on there. I've made it my mission to get noticed there as it is much more competitive than anywhere else.

WF is a bit strange, never got into it that much. There is some quality there but there is a complete lack of a community IMO.

WC is absolutely awful. Very poor.

Peep, when are we going to see a thread? :) Just wondering.

Glad to see the section getting some traffic. You guys remember GrandSword? Trying to get a hold of him to get back on here but he's been busy.

Now that is a name I always forget when I talk about BT's golden period. He didn't get into the BT Lounge much and was a bit of an enigma IIRC. Nobody really knew much about him but his match writing was very good.

Theo is up there too.

Child please! You're too kind, really you are.

But thank you.

Without kissing your bearded arse, he's right. You're just top of the BT list in my opinion.

Choxy: First Ballot

Must refrain. Must refrain.

Choxy = GOAT. He's still writing BT threads but on another site; they're a great read.

I have had a look at it and I do think he has improved a lot. I just don't like him. I told him when he gave me feedback a few week back that he should just stick to the other forum where he isn't "disliked" rather than keep popping up here. I thought he had taken my advice until the other day when his new show popped up.

Who is Choxy?

Also, just got done writing a promo for the Prime Time Players. It was really fun to write, I like the range I have in working with them.

Now known as Bocaj - new thread posted a couple of days back.

Some punk kid who was a horrible booker and an idiot in general.

We had a BT! Factor contest run by GCB awhile back and when he was eliminated in the first round he got all pissed and said we were all conspiring against him or whatever.

###############################

Look up his posts in this thread (His username is currently Bocaj) or some of his old threads.

Choxy? ################################## I just know he is just a guy who tried to make a name for himself in the BT section by running his mouth. He tried to be Whostine, just not as good.

And why do you have your eye on me? Or whoever that was addressed to.

I know you don't mean anything by it guys but please don't mention that comment. It makes me feel physically sick to even read it.

Without kissing your bearded arse, he's right. You're just top of the BT list in my opinion.

I know you don't mean anything by it guys but please don't mention that comment. It makes me feel physically sick to even read it.

Thanks man, that means a heck of a lot coming from you.

And consider it done, never gonna mention it again. Out the window it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back