Book This! - General Discussion

I enjoyed writing promos for Punk and surprisingly for Miz (it's a surprise cause I do not like him one bit).

For match writing I'd say Aries is towards my top. I really liked the Aries/Steamboat match I wrote for the NXT show I was running back when I was partnering up with Peep.

I think my personal favorite match I ever wrote in a BT would have to be from my Impact Wrestling 2012 thread when I had Velvet Sky vs Gail Kim on Impact for the Knockouts Title.

I just thought the match flowed so well and was written perfectly. CM Punk vs Rob Van Dam for the vacant TNA Title in my first thread was also pretty badass.

Yeah, I got ya. I checked one forum out last night when I was bored, I didn't like it because most promos were recapped, and some of the writer's just weren't that good.

There has always been a lot of talk around here about the other forums and their BT/BTB sections and honestly, they're not that great.

WF has some truly incredible writers but they don't post very regularly and the rest of the section is terrible. WC proclaimed they have the best BTB section out of anybody but there isn't a single thread there that is of any quality, even if they have multiple shows posted each and every day.

There has always been a lot of talk around here about the other forums and their BT/BTB sections and honestly, they're not that great.

WF has some truly incredible writers but they don't post very regularly and the rest of the section is terrible. WC proclaimed they have the best BTB section out of anybody but there isn't a single thread there that is of any quality, even if they have multiple shows posted each and every day.

WC is far from the best.

I think WC is the one I checked that wasn't very good. GCB recommended me to a forum that seemed pretty decent, I forget it's name though.

Yeah, I've seen several mods of the section actually post that they have the best BTB section ever. Not even the 'best BTB of the month' is any good.

Never checked that out honestly. I just see all these monster sized threads and then i look at the start date on some of them and its like a month or two ago and i'm like really?

Peep, when are we going to see a thread? :) Just wondering.

Glad to see the section getting some traffic. You guys remember GrandSword? Trying to get a hold of him to get back on here but he's been busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back