Book This! - General Discussion

How's everybody doing?

Avram Grant (yeah, him, managed Chelsea in the Champions League Final) linked with becoming manager of my team today! LOL. League 1 Sheffield United and Avram Grant - a likely fit. Maybe not!

Sorry for the double post.

Highly recommend reading Kid's KWF thread. His first show is awesome. For those of us on this forum that don't really get his "Dead Man Walking", this should appeal. A wrestling show! I've given him feedback elsewhere but it's a good example for the newcomers of what a quality show looks like. Don't be fooled by him being new here. He's experienced as hell in other forums.

Not much activity again, here. Shame. Like I said above, I'm posting elsewhere and it's flourishing. I keep checking BT but it just isn't getting going. If I wasn't so fond of it, I'd just exit for good. I'm like a teacher who keeps watching that naughty kid hoping that one day, maybe, he can turn himself around. How are people doing? Anybody actually writing a show? Anything to look forward to?

Highly recommend reading Kid's KWF thread. His first show is awesome. For those of us on this forum that don't really get his "Dead Man Walking", this should appeal. A wrestling show! I've given him feedback elsewhere but it's a good example for the newcomers of what a quality show looks like. Don't be fooled by him being new here. He's experienced as hell in other forums.

Not much activity again, here. Shame. Like I said above, I'm posting elsewhere and it's flourishing. I keep checking BT but it just isn't getting going. If I wasn't so fond of it, I'd just exit for good. I'm like a teacher who keeps watching that naughty kid hoping that one day, maybe, he can turn himself around. How are people doing? Anybody actually writing a show? Anything to look forward to?

Last exam is Monday, once that History exam is done I'm working on a thread.

Nightmare and I are working on Extreme Rules. Pretty excited as I've never reached a PPV. Once we finish with that we'll hold a draft show and really kick it into high gear. At least.. that's the plan.

I enjoy DMW, but I can get into that stuff. I'll have to check his new show for sure.

Since you mentioned posting elsewhere, shoot me a PM about some other places BTB/BT projects seem to be very active, if you wouldn't mind. I love them and could use something to read.

Well no matter how you say it, it's just good to know you're coming back Theoski.

Speaking of returns, I have plans to be back in a couple of months. I'm planning as we speak.

A return?
I never really left
But my presence will be felt
A following will ensue

Well no matter how you say it, it's just good to know you're coming back Theoski.

Speaking of returns, I have plans to be back in a couple of months. I'm planning as we speak.

Hmmm...both planning out new threads...you guys teaming up on another project?

Cool beans, I look forward to eventually checking that out.

Shit, I broke "character".

Hmmm...both planning out new threads...you guys teaming up on another project?

Just like a baby bird
I need to fly alone
The falls will be painful
But I will survive

So we getting the old gang back together? ;)

JAM, Peep, Theo, TSG, GCB - all we need now is Proph (JJJ) to contribute again!

To all my fellow writers I would just like to say good job, keep it up and ... mine's better.
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Errr. WTF? :wtf:

First RAW in my new project has been done, but I'm gonna get a few more shows finished before I start posting them.

Plus me and Swagger GCB! Don't forget us ;)

Even if we weren't around during the great period (Well I was at the end)

That was what I meant!

I've told both you and Swagger before that I enjoy your stuff. Am meaning to get reading your thread but stuff keeps getting in the way - work or my own motivation to write my own BT. Last night, I wasted away 4 hours on the entrances and video package for Cena-Undertaker at WM. :banghead:

Found a killer song for the video though: "Break" by Three Days Grace. Not heard of them before, listened to a few of their songs and like what I hear.

That was what I meant!

I've told both you and Swagger before that I enjoy your stuff. Am meaning to get reading your thread but stuff keeps getting in the way - work or my own motivation to write my own BT. Last night, I wasted away 4 hours on the entrances and video package for Cena-Undertaker at WM. :banghead:

Found a killer song for the video though: "Break" by Three Days Grace. Not heard of them before, listened to a few of their songs and like what I hear.

If anything personally you should have just used The Memory Remains by Metallica or even a Black Sabbath song or at the very least use an Aerosmith song

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back