Book This! - General Discussion

Roman Reigns is becoming a beast himself too. Really enjoying him in The Shield and he's only 28. He's also one of the many samoan wrestlers who are all related.

As for TNA, they have a lot of good talent that's over 30 but still putting on awesome matches like Bad Influence (Christopher Daniels & Kazarian), Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, James Storm, Chris Sabin, Kenny King.

A TNA talent I always liked was Gunner (30) cause the guy looks like a total badass. He's solid in the ring too.

Will you be having women wrestlers too?

Yeah Crimson has a good look but he's never impressed me with his ring work.

I mean come on Scott Steiner was his mouth piece at first!

Kinda yeah. But people also all seem to be in the middle of writing shows.

Smackdown recap should be up soon. But Swagger is pretty busy so I'm not too sure. Then we got Extreme Rules to write which will be crazy.

I'm just writing the ending of my WrestleMania main event - it's a beast!

Hopefully, I'll then get some time to write RAW before the weekend is out. Writing this match (Cena vs. Undertaker) is fuelling my desire to keep going with GCB's WWE and get to WrestleMania ASAP. It's also giving me ideas all over the place for what I can do post-WM. I had decided to end GCB's WWE after WM but I'm now thinking I can keep it going. 100,000 views maybe?

I have changed my mind YET again. I want to do a post-WM 29 project today, I have my roster and champions laid out and an amazing storyline in mind. I'm excited to start.

I have changed my mind YET again. I want to do a post-WM 29 project today, I have my roster and champions laid out and an amazing storyline in mind. I'm excited to start.

You flip flopping on when to do your BT mate?!!

If you want to bounce any ideas off me, PM me.

I will. The only problem I feel like I will have is doing two shows, RAW and SD!, but I since I'm gonna start recapping most matches like you do, I don't feel I'll have much trouble. Plus, it gives more of a chance to build PPV's seeing as how I have a bigger roster.

I will. The only problem I feel like I will have is doing two shows, RAW and SD!, but I since I'm gonna start recapping most matches like you do, I don't feel I'll have much trouble. Plus, it gives more of a chance to build PPV's seeing as how I have a bigger roster.

I don't particularly like recapping shows but I have to do it or else I'll never get the show moving. When I hit the PPV, i.e. WM27, the matches will be full (7,800 words for Cena/Taker!) still. What I haven't yet done - on RAW or SMACKDOWN anyway - is start recapping promos! I do it in NXT but that's all.

Post WM29 would be good to do a few months in hindsight. We got a load straight after the event (most failed to get past a show) but now the dust has settled on the event - and it was godawful wasn't it? - it'd be interesting to book. The Rock/Cena thing could be kept open for Extreme Rules or Summerslam, you have the Shield, you have Lesnar, you have Punk still in the WWE. A good time to do something different and make an improvement on what really happened.

What I will do is recapped matches (except for important ones), commentary mentioned in racaps, and full promos for RAW and Smackdown, and everything in full for PPV's.

I feel like it will work. I can't keep putting out shows when I don't recap - it's impossible, and it's what killed me on CWF.

I'm excited to do WWE though - I've never done it and feel I can use it's history how established everything is to build and expand on a lot.

SmackDown recap building to Extreme Rules has been posted. Sorry for the delay. Work consumes 50 hours of my week, and if I'm not doing something around the house or running errands, I'm laying dead in bed haha. Really excited for this thread post Extreme Rules once Nightmare and I have OUR rosters. Obviously delayed shows and recaps isn't the way I'd like to start a project, but we didn't really plan to work together.. it just happened. I'm confident after Extreme Rules things are gonna pick up in a positive way. I'm gonna bust ass to make our first Pay-Per-View boss as hell and I'm sure Nightmare will do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back