Book This! - General Discussion

RAW (3 posts) is posted...

Expect some feedback from me very soon dude.

On a side note the recap of what happened until Extreme Rules is finished on my end. A random question to anybody who'd like to answer, do you guys think me and Swagger should post our recaps at the same time or should we put the Raw recap up and then the Smackdown one a day or two later?

A few days later. People need some time to read one review first. Give them that time and both your shows will be read well. If you post both back-to-back, readers will skim through both the shows.

Ah that sucks.

Anyway put some important news up in me and Swagger's thread today guys. Check it out.

I'm hoping for the Raw recap to be up by Sunday but honestly it depends on what's going on this weekend for me.

It's probably gonna be awhile until I post my nexr episode of Raw. I had a full major segement planned for the show, but after the reading the feedback I got, I think the segement that I had planned earlier seemed a bit one dimensional, and didn't really make much sense, so I'm back to the drawing board for planning my next episode of Raw.

Going to post the Raw recap today.

Talked to Swagger yesterday and with the long weekend he's going to try and finish or at least get most of the Smackdown recap done.

Then we move onto Extreme Rules, where as JR would say business is about to pick up!

GCB, Have you been drinking?

I know it's a fun match but that was just a bit random.

Nah, had a shandy while watching the match but that's not worth nothing. :)

It's just a very entertaining match from my favourite wrestling year. 2001. Even though the Invasion wasn't what it could have been, I had little idea about WCW and ECW's other stars so I just saw it for what it was. A compelling story.

There's definitely no other reason for me posting it ... No reason at all.

Spent the last hour perfecting a new format I'm going to try in my next show. I think it looks quite cool, simple but effective, with less images than I normally use. Would like some advice on how it looks when I post.

Been a good while since I have been around. It's summer again, which means other than training for football (college level this time around, though) and hanging with friends, I'm free. Considering another project, maybe I'll get this one going? Who knows. How's everything around these parts?

Long time, no see, sir. Great to see you post. Always good to see one of the old crew.

BT is struggling a little - though it has picked up a little of late. It'd be good to see a new project from you especially with a few others threatening one too - I'm talking about you, Theo, get it done!

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;4473247 said:
Been a good while since I have been around. It's summer again, which means other than training for football (college level this time around, though) and hanging with friends, I'm free. Considering another project, maybe I'll get this one going? Who knows. How's everything around these parts?

They've been better.

Though its not as bad as it was a few months ago. We still got the man himself in GCB. My partner and I, Thrash and a couple others.

Does anybody ever advertise their show on Twitter? I just posted a comment on Twitter with a link here using the #WWE hashtag and suddenly we had 30 guests viewing. Might be a way to entice one or two more people from the "WWE Universe" into our little Book This world? Even if only one of them is interested and starts posting something, it'd be a good thing right?

EDIT: With my first week of WrestleMania 27 build done, I've now got the task of writing one of my WrestleMania matches. My aim is to write one match after every week of TV shows. Then, when I post the sixth week and I move to the actual PPV, five of the matches will already be done. I've decided to start with John Cena vs. The Undertaker for the World Championship; I can announce this because I've already made it official on SMACKDOWN. I've written two paragraphs and they've hardly done anything yet. This could be a long one. However, it is the main event of the whole show so it needs to be the best match I ever write. #nopressure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back