Book This! - General Discussion

Well that got a lot of attention. Guess you guys need me :p Lol jk. But yeah, guess I just got frustrated because I've been coming up empty on this recruit mission. A little help guys? But yeah, hope to see more traffic on here.

Well that got a lot of attention. Guess you guys need me :p Lol jk. But yeah, guess I just got frustrated because I've been coming up empty on this recruit mission. A little help guys? But yeah, hope to see more traffic on here.

I think we will. A couple guys haven't put their threads up yet and soon one of my recruits will be able to post here.

Who honestly cares about traffic here? As long as there are a couple of good threads putting out good shows and they are enjoyable to read, what's wrong with that? Hell, at the moment we only have GCB writing good stuff. But just bringing in new people to write for the sake of traffic doesn't really solve anything - it doesn't improve the section at all.

Who honestly cares about traffic here? As long as there are a couple of good threads putting out good shows and they are enjoyable to read, what's wrong with that? Hell, at the moment we only have GCB writing good stuff. But just bringing in new people to write for the sake of traffic doesn't really solve anything - it doesn't improve the section at all.

Yeah, but if it's just GCB writing, who the hell would read? You're wrong when you say it's not effective to just bring in writers for the sake of traffic. Writers can improve and that's where people like GCB come in handy with his feedback. When you get the time, if you ever get the time I mean, it would really be great if you would come back.

Me and Swagger are currently doing a recap write up of what happened in our thread till Extreme Rules cause with the draft right after the PPV, We don't wanna write 5 full pointless shows each.

After Extreme Rules I think we will really get rolling though.

Yeah, but if it's just GCB writing, who the hell would read? You're wrong when you say it's not effective to just bring in writers for the sake of traffic. Writers can improve and that's where people like GCB come in handy with his feedback. When you get the time, if you ever get the time I mean, it would really be great if you would come back.

I'm just saying, it seems like there is more time being spent on 'recruiting' and less time actually writing shows. I can't really comment because I know that I'm not going write another BT again. However, as a reader more than a member of the BT section, I don't come here for the 'section', but I'll come if a good writer pops up - whether that's on this forum or another one.

I'm just saying, it seems like there is more time being spent on 'recruiting' and less time actually writing shows. I can't really comment because I know that I'm not going write another BT again. However, as a reader more than a member of the BT section, I don't come here for the 'section', but I'll come if a good writer pops up - whether that's on this forum or another one.

There can't really be good writers unless they start something. So that's what I'm trying to do. Create interest for the section so that people will come in and be willing to write. Even if they aren't good, we can help them with feedback. Then hopefully they'll good writers and produce shows to your liking. Just sayin'.

Good writers will come when they come. No point forcing it.

Even good writers had to have started somewhere man. Just take a look at your thread in the first pages. Even you said it wasn't the best. But you got better and better, so that's all I'm saying.

Yeah, I know what you're saying man. But I wasn't 'recruited'. I'm just trying to say that you should focus on writing and reviewing the guys here, then trying to recruit people from other forums. Once you guys pick it up, more and more people will come on there own.

Yeah, I know what you're saying man. But I wasn't 'recruited'. I'm just trying to say that you should focus on writing and reviewing the guys here, then trying to recruit people from other forums. Once you guys pick it up, more and more people will come on there own.

I guess so or it could just remain the same :suspic: But yeah, I think we're doing fine right now. If you won't write a project, you could feedback then? :p

I always ponder coming back and then real life takes over and I don't got the time. I have an interesting concept (aside from the one I proposed pages back) that I'd really like to see come to life, but who knows.

My thread found its way onto the WZ Forums!! Check out "WWE '13: Keeping It Simple, Stupid" for a simple yet effective booking of World Wrestling Entertainment. The first show, I promise you, will be up soon cause I have finished half of it already. Keep checking out for the preview of the RAW post WrestleMania which will be up tomorrow or the day after. Oh, and I will not be having a Lounge thread for my BT. All the news and views and rumours and stuff will be posted in one single thread. After all, I have to keep it simple, stupid.

What would you guys think about an NXT BT?

Definitely something different and would add some freshness here. I've pondered with the idea, but I don't have the amount of time that I would like to allot to a BT and I don't have a great knowledge of the NXT product. I know the superstars and such, just not enough to book a show around them. Would definitely be worth a read though.

Smackdown Preview, along with Superstars/Main Event quick results are up!

There's a small announcement/surprise on Smackdown, but the show's mainly focused on building stories and good matches. Along with my own "From The Vault" match, which is completely made up, so if you say to me "It didn't take place at that PPV" or anything, you will be beheaded.

Shall we bring back the BT rankings?

For those of you who missed them before, we used the difference between the views at the start of a fortnightly period and those at the end of a fortnightly period to create a rating for the show. It gave people an indication as to how people were reading their shows. Obviously, posting a show gave you a boost in terms of readers as opposed to not posting a show but with a few new shows popping up, should we bring it back?

And then we can see if anybody can topple the King?!!! :D

For those of you who missed them before, we used the difference between the views at the start of a fortnightly period and those at the end of a fortnightly period to create a rating for the show. It gave people an indication as to how people were reading their shows. Obviously, posting a show gave you a boost in terms of readers as opposed to not posting a show but with a few new shows popping up, should we bring it back?

You bastard ;)

Go on, give it a try!

If this returns, then looks like my shows are gonna need a little bit more of Mark Henry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back