• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Book This! - General Discussion

Right so KB being the good dude he is helped me out by fixing the spacing problem for me so that'll make it MUCH easier to read for anybody who wants to read the draft.

The draft pics are no longer in spoilers but oh well. I don't think it'll take away from the show at all.

Really glad we have a moderator here now. Hopefully that will stop some of the insults...

Honestly, from what I have seen from your reports and as you have been told in the Ask A Staff thread already, there is nothing worthy of an infraction or even a warning over the stuff you reported. None of it constitutes as flaming.

If you want to avoid the insults, might I suggest exercising the ignoring function in your control panel? That way you can hide the posts of the people who feel are insulting you. Or, avoid posting reviews in threads that belong to people who do not care for you. It's not against the rules to not like someone on the forum or let them know that.

If anything too serious or personal spawns out of it I'll make sure to act accordingly.

Hmm that's weird. When I insult someone, Automatic ban. When I report someone, shit gets done.

Your auto-ban was a result of accumulated spam points. After a certain number of infractions points you automatically get banned for a period of time. Just thought I'd let you know so you don't think the system is somehow unjust.

That's really good to know, mate. Nice one. :)

Just quoting a random post of yours to say that as far as the formatting goes, I don't know if you remember but I used to put matches inside quotes to make them stand out more but I stopped when multiple people complained about it. I think i'll probably go back to doing that again starting with Superstars though because that's what I personally prefer. Also remember the Supplemental Draft results have yet to be posted, once those go up i'm sure you'll see the rosters are fairly even balanced.

Also check your rep for my response to your feedback buddy. It'll explain some things (like the Cena promo) much clearer.

Bocaj, I can see why people consider you to be annoying. You seem like you can't control yourself from posting. Sometimes it's spam. Like your last post saying "Great job" or "That's great". I feel if a post adds nothing to a conversation, it is spam.

You need to stop seeking attention and the approval of others. You are who you are. Don't get that emotional from the way you're treated. Fact is, you probably deserve it. I think I know what happened a few months ago that sparked everything and you can't seriously expect people to accept your new found lifestyle. You fucked up. Live it.

Also for episode 7, I am debuting a new family. That's right, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. That's another stable in my fed. Lol. I just can't control myself.

You guys are seriously missing some AWESOME writing and stories. Go check out the KWF, yo!

Just quoting a random post of yours to say that as far as the formatting goes, I don't know if you remember but I used to put matches inside quotes to make them stand out more but I stopped when multiple people complained about it. I think i'll probably go back to doing that again starting with Superstars though because that's what I personally prefer. Also remember the Supplemental Draft results have yet to be posted, once those go up i'm sure you'll see the rosters are fairly even balanced.

Also check your rep for my response to your feedback buddy. It'll explain some things (like the Cena promo) much clearer.

I don't understand why putting matches in quotes is a bad thing. Maybe somebody could highlight why this is the case? I agree, the matches need to stand out - you can do this through indents, quotes, format change, whatever. I'd be interested to hear the reason why quoting the match is not good as I do it too!

You don't need to justify yourself though. It's a good show and I'm nit picking with what I've said to be honest. When I bang on about writing style, it means that I can't find any fault with the basics so the show is already good when we get to that point. I'm giving you advice on how to make it even better (I hope) ... :D

Yeah your advice was good. I'm just glad that when me and Notorious were figuring out the draft picks we were able to work out a deal that'd send Cena to Smackdown because I really hate writing promos for him and don't think i'm all that good at writing matches for him either.

Your auto-ban was a result of accumulated spam points. After a certain number of infractions points you automatically get banned for a period of time. Just thought I'd let you know so you don't think the system is somehow unjust.
Ok, Just wanted to know this so that both you and I know were we stand. What do you class as flaming? How far does it need to go. Because it seems, I'm the only one who ever gets done for it.

Bocaj, I can see why people consider you to be annoying. You seem like you can't control yourself from posting. Sometimes it's spam. Like your last post saying "Great job" or "That's great". I feel if a post adds nothing to a conversation, it is spam.

You need to stop seeking attention and the approval of others. You are who you are. Don't get that emotional from the way you're treated. Fact is, you probably deserve it. I think I know what happened a few months ago that sparked everything and you can't seriously expect people to accept your new found lifestyle. You fucked up. Live it.
Oh you can see why people find someone like me annoying? Cant wait to here this. I cant control myself from posting? How do you work that out? You mean I shouldn't review things? Probably deserve it. Oh, you think do you? Think* Let me tell you something. This didn't happen a few months ago. It started over a year ago. Seeking attention and the approval of others? I'm not. Fuck people. I'm just trying to clear the air because I don't want to step into this section and see 2 new pages in this thread just bashing me. I'm being the bigger man and apoligising. If everyone else is too vanilla to accept it then fine, keep living your lifes in the past.

It has nothing to do with what I class as flaming. The definition is set clear by the forum rule book. A copy of it is sent to everyone upon joining. Conveniently for you, there is also one in the Site Administration section. You'll find the definition of flaming in there.

You wouldn't believe how much I wish CM Punk had done a YouTube video about here and hear right now ... :D

Oh you can see why people find someone like me annoying? Cant wait to here this. I cant control myself from posting? How do you work that out? You mean I shouldn't review things? Probably deserve it. Oh, you think do you? Think* Let me tell you something. This didn't happen a few months ago. It started over a year ago. Seeking attention and the approval of others? I'm not. Fuck people. I'm just trying to clear the air because I don't want to step into this section and see 2 new pages in this thread just bashing me. I'm being the bigger man and apoligising. If everyone else is too vanilla to accept it then fine, keep living your lifes in the past.

No, a year ago it started when you threw a strop because you didn't like your feedback. IIRC, I was the only one who fed back on your show (back when your name was wwejames or summat) and you didn't like it that I told you to improve your grammar; something I would tell anybody who posted a BT with grammar like yours. You can't write a piece of fictitious writing and expect people not to comment on it. You didn't like that and sounded off about the one person who actually seemed to be trying to help you.

Fast forward to the BT Factor contest. You were fairly and squarely voted out. Now, I have no doubt that if push came to shove, people voted against you because they find you annoying but fact is you had the second lowest score and the bottom two were eliminated. Out you go. End of discussion. At that point, you accused everybody of a conspiracy. I was accused of fiddling the results, I think, you basically acted like a petulant kid. And if you weren't already annoying enough and disliked enough, you then made THAT unforgiveable comment.

Is it any wonder nobody likes you on here? You can't force people to respect or like you. You are currently handing out reviews left, right and centre but nobody respects it - what does that tell you? It tells you that these people don't care jack-shit about your thoughts. I'm not going to take your advice seriously after all the above, am I? You've picked virtual fights with three people in Peep, Theo and myself that I believe are three of the most well respected folks here. And now you're having a petulant pop at Kermit who has simply come in here to offer help to the section. Wow. You amaze me.

You wouldn't believe how much I wish CM Punk had done a YouTube video about here and hear right now ... :D

No, a year ago it started when you threw a strop because you didn't like your feedback. IIRC, I was the only one who fed back on your show (back when your name was wwejames or summat) and you didn't like it that I told you to improve your grammar; something I would tell anybody who posted a BT with grammar like yours. You can't write a piece of fictitious writing and expect people not to comment on it. You didn't like that and sounded off about the one person who actually seemed to be trying to help you.

Fast forward to the BT Factor contest. You were fairly and squarely voted out. Now, I have no doubt that if push came to shove, people voted against you because they find you annoying but fact is you had the second lowest score and the bottom two were eliminated. Out you go. End of discussion. At that point, you accused everybody of a conspiracy. I was accused of fiddling the results, I think, you basically acted like a petulant kid. And if you weren't already annoying enough and disliked enough, you then made THAT unforgiveable comment.

Is it any wonder nobody likes you on here? You can't force people to respect or like you. You are currently handing out reviews left, right and centre but nobody respects it - what does that tell you? It tells you that these people don't care jack-shit about your thoughts. I'm not going to take your advice seriously after all the above, am I? You've picked virtual fights with three people in Peep, Theo and myself that I believe are three of the most well respected folks here. And now you're having a petulant pop at Kermit who has simply come in here to offer help to the section. Wow. You amaze me.

That's why I said, It started a year ago or plus. Yes my name was WWEJames at the time. I think so anyway. It was either that or WrestleJames. Ahh, I remember that BT Factor contest. Please don't say fairly voted out. You put the vote down to the members of the forum correct? They could have voted me out because they don't like me. You cannot say it was fair as you don't know peoples stand on why they voted me out. Everyone is now going to reply saying my entry was crap but we both know that's not why I was voted out. I also don't recall myself accusing you of "fiddling" with the results. What comment? I've forgot. Wait, I've picked a fight with Theo? How so? In no way shape or form did I try to pick a fight with Kermit. I expressed great relief when I heard he had come to help out the section but then I like to feel I had a discussion with him on what his position is on flaming.

Can't we just ignore him? If he posts in your thread, ohwell. Hell, just put him on your ignore list. But yeah, we all know how we feel about him so no need to recall the past. We're now moving on and making this place awesome again.

And oh look, a BT thread from JAM :)

I'll never mention him again if he doesn't post in my thread. Is there a way to block him rather than just ignore him from my thread?

I've been very busy but I'm trucking along with my first show. Once that is up, I'm going to hit everyone with a lengthy review.

I'll never mention him again if he doesn't post in my thread. Is there a way to block him rather than just ignore him from my thread?

I've been very busy but I'm trucking along with my first show. Once that is up, I'm going to hit everyone with a lengthy review.

If you put him on your ignore list his posts won't show up unless you click the button to view them.

Can't we just ignore him? If he posts in your thread, ohwell. Hell, just put him on your ignore list. But yeah, we all know how we feel about him so no need to recall the past. We're now moving on and making this place awesome again.

And oh look, a BT thread from JAM :)
I give it a month.

Lol. This is funny shit.

You guys take him way too seriously.

Speaking of serious:

KWF EPISODE 7 IS UP! A contract signing, announcement for all the title matches at Summerslam and the debut promo for the Wyatt Family, with a twist. We are three episodes away from the season finale of SUMMERSLAM!

Go review!

That's why I said, It started a year ago or plus. Yes my name was WWEJames at the time. I think so anyway. It was either that or WrestleJames. Ahh, I remember that BT Factor contest. Please don't say fairly voted out. You put the vote down to the members of the forum correct? They could have voted me out because they don't like me. You cannot say it was fair as you don't know peoples stand on why they voted me out. Everyone is now going to reply saying my entry was crap but we both know that's not why I was voted out. I also don't recall myself accusing you of "fiddling" with the results. What comment? I've forgot. Wait, I've picked a fight with Theo? How so? In no way shape or form did I try to pick a fight with Kermit. I expressed great relief when I heard he had come to help out the section but then I like to feel I had a discussion with him on what his position is on flaming.

Stop being a prick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back