• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Book This! - General Discussion

Ya, I decided that I wanted to start in 2004 lol, at least for now. I am still thinking and planning things out so things may change again xD I was going back through pay per view results, and I think I like the characters in 2004. Right now I am deciding between 2004 and 2005. I have a friend who really wants to see me book SummerSlam 2004.

If I start in 2005 I will probably start after the Royal Rumble, so its only half a year difference. Hmmmm...

Oh so people weren't talking about how stupid your Mike Tenay vs Taz thread was? If your not hated everywhere else on the forum then just stay in those sections and avoid this one. You know everybody here doesn't like you so why keep coming back? You know besides the fact you love being annoying which is something only little kids do. Then again i'd be surprised if your over the age of 13.

Just to be consistent and fair, mate ... ;)

[YOUTUBE]13FV1GaA20I[/YOUTUBE]​

I'm just going based off the way you act which is the same way as my 13 year old cousin does along with your horrible grammar. I couldn't care less about how old you really are.

:shrug: You made it far too easy!

Haha your funny. Your gonna talk about grammar? I read your draft show lol

Erm ...

[YOUTUBE]13FV1GaA20I[/YOUTUBE]​

YOUR = it belongs to you

YOU'RE = you are

Yeah which had spacing errors that came about when copying and pasting onto here. It's already fixed too. Since it's been fixed GCB has said it was a great show and he also said Extreme Rules was one of the best PPV's he ever read on WZ. When you get that kind of compliment from one of the greatest writers in ANY book this section, let me know.

Thanks, fella. It was one of the best first PPV's I've read. I'd say it was a good PPV, great for a first PPV. Does that make sense?

Supplemental Draft info has been posted. The roster shake ups continue!

I shall go and read it once I've checked Rated R's posts for ironic grammar issues and Choxy's posts for moronic grammar. I wonder which one of them will take it in a light hearted joking way - perhaps learning from their error as well - and which one of them will throw his dolly out of his pram. #toughtopredict

I'm already 1/2 way done with my next episode. We are three episodes away from the season finale of Summerslam.

It has been an insanely fun ride and I have been entertaining the fuck out of myself with my writing.

If you still want to check out, read or review Episode 7, go for it. I will probably have the rest of the show done by the end of the week so time is ticking.

I kinda feel wrong about commenting on your stuff on here. It's a FanFic to me so I'll comment on it there. But, seriously, get Kid's show read. It's awesome. He's brilliant. He's almost as good as Choxy.

Hey guys,

Um, so, I was wondering if there is a rule on like cancelling a thread and starting a new one? I got through almost all of my next show, which unlike the recap episode has everything different. I am finding, however, that I don't really care for writing any of the wrestlers in TNA. So, I am thinking about stopping it and doing WWE instead from an earlier date, like 2005 or so. OR just making my own promotion with all women, but I don't think that would be too interesting for most readers.

You should do what you're interested in, Emily. Whilst trying to do TNAwful is commendable, if you don't care for it, you won't write your best. Go with the WWE one or make your own company up with all your favourite guys. If you include Choxy as a wrestler and have him get beat by Gilberg, I'll forever think you're awesome. :)

Sorry, Choxy. Just messing, fella.

Alright, so I am thinking right after Wrestlemania XX, I wanna do the build to SummerSlam so WM seems like a good place to start since it was the last interbrand pay-per-view before SS.

That was 2004 not 2005. But it was an excellent WrestleMania with Taker returning and the moment at the end. Pity it all turned sour later. In fact, it even had Cena when he wasn't universally despised by anybody over Choxy's age.

Sorry, Choxy. Just messing, fella.

Hey guys. I'm new to WZ but not so new to booking and hope to make my mark on the BT! section here.

My real question however was regarding reviews. It isn't a yes or no question and you may have different answers but what do you want to see in a review? I really do want to review your guy's great work but I also don't want to offend you as someone who has yet to prove themselves here or waste your precious time. If you have any advice or ideas I'd love to hear them and I hope to make myself comfortable here among the many already talented bookers.

Hey guys. I'm new to WZ but not so new to booking and hope to make my mark on the BT! section here.

My real question however was regarding reviews. It isn't a yes or no question and you may have different answers but what do you want to see in a review? I really do want to review your guy's great work but I also don't want to offend you as someone who has yet to prove themselves here or waste your precious time. If you have any advice or ideas I'd love to hear them and I hope to make myself comfortable here among the many already talented bookers.
Well first off allow me to welcome you to the Book this section and the forum! In this section we have some great people like me and some not so great like mostly everyone else. Anyway, to answer your question. It's all about being constructive. If you think someone's writing is crap and full of loads of mistakes (SOMEONE'S DRAFT POST), then you can say it wasn't very good as long as you say how they could improve. For example, instead of me going to Rated's thread and saying his grammar is poor and his promo's were poor, I could say, To improve you could make your promo's longer and check over your grammar with a spell check.

Difference is the guy causing drama here isn't well respected. :lmao:
People are just jelous of my talents. They don't understand why the future is in me. They watch me improve here and blossom into a sparkly rose. They watch as I transpire into a rose of talent ready to be plumped.

Hiya Sister Abigail, welcome to BT.

First of all, ignore any rubbish that Choxy says and any replies he gets from the rest of us. He's an idiot and we can't help telling him so. He brings out the worst in all of us. We're a friendly bunch when he's not around.

I understand why you'd feel that you can't review the more established shows on here but I can assure you, and I think the rest of BT won't mind me speaking for them on this one, that we take on board any views. I think the key is that you back up what you're saying. When I get feedback, I tend to think of it in three different ways: (a) Choxy wrote it so it's rubbish; (b) I know the bigger picture of what I have planned so I'm going to ignore it even if I understand it; or (c) I take it on board as a valid point. Ultimately, we're writing stories about a wrestling TV show here so the people reading are our audience. If the audience comment on the writing, then you have to take those views on board regardless of who says it. I want my show to appeal to the established people on BT but I also know that most people who stumble into BT and read it are new to the forum or don't write their own BT. I think you should review - or feedback, I prefer - some shows, I think if you're constructive about it, people will be fine with it. p.s. Start with my thread, it deserves a review! ;)

I smell jelousy?

:wtf:

Ahem ... jeAlousy. Quite ironic that you comment on nouration's grammar whilst conveniently putting examples of your own poor grammar in the review. Commenting on his use of a capital letter on "Begins" and then posting "Lack of detail with the whole Backstage thing. It was litterly one line." Oh - by the way:

[YOUTUBE]Wa7TvxC2rgA[/YOUTUBE]​

You might also want to check the spelling of literally as well. :lmao:

Anyway, tell me what I would be jealous of big fella. Would it be your popularity, your grammar, your excellent reviewing skills, your own BT or your general personality? Or maybe I should be jealous that you can post comments that can be construed as "a bit paedophilic" and I can't? I'm intrigued.

:worship:

Hello gentlemen, I am back here on WZ and I'm thinking of bringing over a thread from a different site. I don't wanna see BT! go under, but with morons like Choxy driving people away, it just might. Anyways, I will hope to bring my thread over here soon enough and welcome all feedback, except Choxy's...He literally drives me crazy.

Reactions: GCB
. People are just jelous of my talents. They don't understand why the future is in me. They watch me improve here and blossom into a sparkly rose. They watch as I transpire into a rose of talent ready to be plumped.

Quit trying to be heel. It makes you sound like an even bigger tool. No one's impressed, no one thinks you're funny.. it's just annoying. Take Kermit's advice and avoid the people who don't like you. Don't poke em.

People are just jelous of my talents. They don't understand why the future is in me. They watch me improve here and blossom into a sparkly rose. They watch as I transpire into a rose of talent ready to be plumped.

What talent? A talent for getting under people's skins? Because it's certainly not your booking talent. You're a below average booker who believes he is Gods gift to booking. And from what I've heard from people like HN, Jam and Cult, the only thing worse than your booking is your horrible attitude, and reading your last few posts hasn't changed that opinion. Do everyone a service and stop posting, it's embarrassing to read.

Oh shut the fuck up. You are a horrible writer, a horrible booker and just a horrible person in general. In fact you can expect more red rep from me on the post this bullshit came from as soon as I can rep you again. Nobody likes you and nobody will ever give you another chance around here. Just because you got banned from WC for being a dumbass doesn't mean you have to show up here again and try to be the heel of WZ like other idiots have.

Why don't you go get a life outside the forums? Or are you just waiting to do that until you get a long ban from here as well? Oh wait then you'll end up joining another forum and driving them crazy until you get a long ban from that site!

I wasn't banned on WC for being a "dumbass" you don't know why I was banned. Considering you all think I'm so annoying, you are all doing a good job at talking to me.

Yep I can see it now... Choxy vs R Nightmare [or anyone else] in a WZCW one off. I'll let Falkon know to book it immediately.

lol YOU'RE (that's how you spell the word when using it in this context, ie you are) a giant jackass Choxy :)
2lwm4bm.jpg

Seriously though, Niall, apart from being a sheep, I don't know why your calling me a "giant jackass" as too be honest, I've never done anything wrong to you. Why don't you learn to have your own opinion on people after getting to know them rather then following everyone else.

It's *to be honest, but hey we can't all have a basic understanding of the English language I guess.

Ok, so I'm a sheep now. Let's see here...it's painfully obvious to me that you're not liked for a scummy comment you made earlier in your tenure here on the BT forum. Oh yes, I've heard what you said, and yes I can formulate my own opinion which is that you are a giant jackass.

Just because my post count is low doesn't mean I haven't seen what an idiot you've been around these parts and indeed on another forum, where you bragged 24/7, annoyed everyone and crashed out of the first round of a competiton in which you touted yourself as the winner, but returned the second lowest score out of all the competitors, with the lowest being a no-show.

So yes, from all the stuff I've seen you do and say...giant jackass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back