Book This! - General Discussion

I just posted a wrestling fed. WWE 13. I'm going to make this fed go all the way to WM30 and it's going to be awesome. Go read it and enjoy.

The section isn't going so well, but give it some time to see if it can get back up there to how it was year or so ago.

My new project is going well, but I might stockpile a couple of shows in case life completely gets in the way. So the OP might not be up for a month or two.

Haven't started my BT Factor match yet.

People have begun visiting the section again, it's getting back up slowly and surely. Just a slow weekend by the look of it.

The fate and control of SmackDown is still up in the air at the moment, but the first RAW of the Brand Extension era WILL be posted tomorrow! I didnt think it would take until this weekend to get done, but I've noticed it's better to take my time. I get burnt out in one sitting and start to half ass and rush it. I hope all of you will take a break from Super Bowl preparations to give my RAW a read and review.

The fate and control of SmackDown is still up in the air at the moment, but the first RAW of the Brand Extension era WILL be posted tomorrow! I didnt think it would take until this weekend to get done, but I've noticed it's better to take my time. I get burnt out in one sitting and start to half ass and rush it. I hope all of you will take a break from Super Bowl preparations to give my RAW a read and review.

If I'm not drunk I'll try to shoot you some feedback.

My first RAW has been posted. Ended up being a 3 parter! Hope you all with head over to the thread and check it out. Maybe now I can get started on my BT Factor entry :rolleyes:

About to put ECW up. I advise you all to check it out. I've really tried. Even if it is only quick feedback like a few lines, that's fine but please give me some feedback.

My first RAW has been posted. Ended up being a 3 parter! Hope you all with head over to the thread and check it out. Maybe now I can get started on my BT Factor entry :rolleyes:

Cracking show mate, really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next one.

I feel like i'm the only one who has sent in their finished entry for the BT! Factor so far....

I have three in. :)

BT Factor entries are due this Thursday, correct?

Errr, I can't remember what I said without looking. Friday will be fine. I won't do anything with them before Friday evening (GMT).

Just so everyone knows. I am now doing something called Review4Review.

You review me and I will give you a review/feedback. Thanks guys.

:lol:

I've decided that I'm pulling myself out of the BTF competition. My studies are growing day by day and my exams aren't too far away. But I'll surely keep voting. Good luck fellas.

StraightxEdgexSwagger, your RAW was one of the best shows I've read here in a long-long time.

Sorry to hear you're dropping out of BT Factor, but thank you for putting over my show. I put a lot of work into it. I hope you'll continue to follow and read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back