Book This! - General Discussion

:wtf:

OK then. Not because people thought your entry was the second worst of the ten then?

When you've finished bitching and moaning, I've done a quick Google search for you. Try one of these sites, mate. Maybe they'll treat you better?

http://wrestlingclique.com/booker/

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker/

http://wrestlingsmarks.com/forums/f55/

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/forumdisplay.php?21-eWN-Interactive-Be-the-Booker!

And you wonder why people don't like you?
I ain't going to any other forum. Oh tell your daughter.. I'll be round tonight. She'll know what I'm talking about. ;)

I don't know for definite but his daughter is only about 1! Never had much of a problem with you till now, you not only don't listen to people when trying to help you, bitch all the time amongst other things. You are vile mate...

On a side note to nobhead Bocaj, I wish I'd entered the tournament now. Looking at getting back into booking earlier than expected as my exams have been pushed back to June thankfully.

Congrats to Theo on taking top spot.

Unlucky Bocaj, it seems the only way you could have been eliminated is by a conspiracy.

GCB; how many people voted this round?

I give up, YES this was all a conspiracy to eliminate you Bocaj. As a forum and New World Order there will be no public recount as this was all apart of our scheme. GCB used his manipulative tournament as a way to build up your hopes to ultimately dash them.

All hail the conspiracy! :worship: :worship: :worship:

And if it wasn't for him and his meddling friends we would've gotten away with it too!

Congrats to Theo on taking top spot.

Unlucky Bocaj, it seems the only way you could have been eliminated is by a conspiracy.

GCB; how many people voted this round?

All ten participants plus four others.

From now on, just ignore all of Bocaj's posts. Plus, him saying that everyone like begged him to enter was hilarious.

GCB, When you say a description of the moves what do you mean by that?

Also what would guys such as Edge, Shawn Micheals and Jerry Lynn count as? Considering there retired but have only been retired for a few years or less.

Do we need to say what show (as in PPV) the match is happening at along with having enterances?

Sorry for the million questions just wanna be clear.

Yeah, I've also got a couple of questions.

Is it like a complete fantasy type deal; like if I wanted Big Show vs. Andre, would they both be in their primes?

Does the whole match have to be full or can half be recapped and the other half in full detail?

Congrats Theo on getting the top score. Will the scores reset the next round? And do we write how this match came about? I've got a good idea for a match but if I need to add a promo in why this happened, that could be done as well.

Being part of the BT Factor has really got me wanting to do a BT thread now. I started one this summer taking place in 2007, but I started a new job shortly after, and was just unable to find adequate time to write shows. Now that the holidays are over and I have more of a cushion at work, I know I could commit to a thread. Unfortunately I've lost a majority if the files that had my plans for the 2007 thread, and just don't remember the direction I was going so I'd like to start fresh.

I'd love to start in 2002 with the brand extension. Now preferably I want to partner with someone who could write either RAW or SmackDown, we'd draft our own rosters, and we can run our shows simultaneously in one thread. I like the idea of two styles making up one 'company'. I've reached out to a few people already, and am talking to others about different projects, but I figured I'd ask everyone here before moving on with one or the other. If anyone is interested please PM and we can discusss details. Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back