• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Book This! - General Discussion

I might have to pull out of the competition as well. I've tried writing today, but just can't. I had major mouth surgery this week and the combination of pain and medication has me bed ridden. If I had sleeping pills I wouldn't evn be awake right now, that's how bad it is. Sorry fells :/

I understand where you're coming from Scumm, but I need those non-wrestling characters in DMW because I have some awesome shit planned for this story as the craziness unfolds.

And Bocaj, I doubt you read it. I just believe you don't want to like anything I wrote because I pretty much denied you over a PM. I just didn't like you calling me a newbie and pretty much telling me as a new guy here, I should review you. From your posts, I can already tell what kind of a person you are. It's all good, though. Not even Stephen King can get everyone to like his writing, it's especially hard to get whiny, spiteful children who don't get what they want to like their writing. :lol:

I understand where you're coming from Scumm, but I need those non-wrestling characters in DMW because I have some awesome shit planned for this story as the craziness unfolds.

And Bocaj, I doubt you read it. I just believe you don't want to like anything I wrote because I pretty much denied you over a PM. I just didn't like you calling me a newbie and pretty much telling me as a new guy here, I should review you. From your posts, I can already tell what kind of a person you are. It's all good, though. Not even Stephen King can get everyone to like his writing, it's especially hard to get whiny, spiteful children who don't get what they want to like their writing. :lol:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

He sent me a PM too. It was weird because he was kissing my ass when he usually flames me. He wanted a review.

By eliminated people.. I ment me. It's just you came across like you want nothing to do with me.. If that's the case, I didn't think you wanted me to vote. You can see the confusion.

If you want to vote, then vote. I don't like you, correct, but I'll count your votes so that the competition retains it's credibility.

I see Bocaj has another friend. Give him a review. You'll get one back.

I've not read much on here lately but I've read your Dead Men Walking on the other forum. I'm not sure it'll work on here due to people not knowing the characters as well. However, I have read it all there and found it amusing enough to keep reading even though I didn't know the people in it that well. I'd suggest folks give it a chance here.

He sent me a PM too. It was weird because he was kissing my ass when he usually flames me. He wanted a review.

We must have had the same PM. I don't get the need to ask for reviews. Write your shows, people will read if they want to, they will feedback if they want to. Anyway, Peep, will you review my Elimination Chamber PPV when I've posted it? Even though I only just finished the first match ... :)

He never flamed me but I got a PM as well.

Feedback is always nice but I can't say i've ever gotten that desperate to where I sent out messages. Plus I figure if I just keep chugging along and making my shit better I will get more feedback. Maybe once my thread becomes legendary like GCB's is now.

I might have to pull out of the competition as well. I've tried writing today, but just can't. I had major mouth surgery this week and the combination of pain and medication has me bed ridden. If I had sleeping pills I wouldn't evn be awake right now, that's how bad it is. Sorry fells :/
That's ok. I really hope that you get better soon. No need to say sorry. Things like this happen. It's no ones fault.

;)SmackDown posted! Enjoy
When I get a chance I promise I'll give you some quick feedback! Should be good however I'll tell you now, it's going to be hard to follow RAW! Should be fun to see how you did!

I know that some people are very immature like that but I'm not. I don't care who is writing as long as the quality is good. I didn't mean to annoy you by calling you a newbie but that's what you are round here! I wasn't saying that at all. I was asking you to review me. Not telling you too.

Not Really. I wasn't as you say "Kissing your ass" I just really do think your a good booker and I'd love a review of you... That's all. I don't flame you! You flame me. I just wanna be friends with everyone here and get a little help. That's all.

If you want to vote, then vote. I don't like you, correct, but I'll count your votes so that the competition retains it's credibility.

I see Bocaj has another friend. Give him a review. You'll get one back.

I've not read much on here lately but I've read your Dead Men Walking on the other forum. I'm not sure it'll work on here due to people not knowing the characters as well. However, I have read it all there and found it amusing enough to keep reading even though I didn't know the people in it that well. I'd suggest folks give it a chance here.

We must have had the same PM. I don't get the need to ask for reviews. Write your shows, people will read if they want to, they will feedback if they want to. Anyway, Peep, will you review my Elimination Chamber PPV when I've posted it? Even though I only just finished the first match ... :)
Alright then. I'll vote once they are posted. Look, GCB... I don't want to fight you. I just wanna be here posting a show that I have for you guys to all read that's all. You don't get the need to ask for reviews then you ask Peep for one. Yep. Logic's gone out the window. I know you wasn't talking to me but I'll also review your Chamber as I find you a good booker and your stuff is fun.

He never flamed me but I got a PM as well.

Feedback is always nice but I can't say i've ever gotten that desperate to where I sent out messages. Plus I figure if I just keep chugging along and making my shit better I will get more feedback. Maybe once my thread becomes legendary like GCB's is now.
Just because I've logged on that doesn't mean I'm about to start flaming you. I'm not like that. That is not like mine though. It doesn't matter how good my show is... People just hate me so they don't even take a look at my threads.

I never said I hate you or dislike you. I just didn't like you telling me as a newbie, I had to review your fed. Like I owe you something. Ill review a show if I get a review or if I want to. If I hear, "This Feds awesome...." Ill go check it out. Not because I'm mandated to as a "newbie" on the forum.

Alright then. I'll vote once they are posted. Look, GCB... I don't want to fight you. I just wanna be here posting a show that I have for you guys to all read that's all. You don't get the need to ask for reviews then you ask Peep for one. Yep. Logic's gone out the window. I know you wasn't talking to me but I'll also review your Chamber as I find you a good booker and your stuff is fun.

I'm a good booker, my stuff is fun. Thanks. If only you hadn't made such a daft comment a few weeks ago, we'd be the best of friends. Instead, here we are, GCB wants to fight you. Except that he doesn't. It's simply that you would never had made that comment to my face - if you had, you would have regretted it - so I just don't respect you in the slightest no more. Nothing more, nothing less. As for the comment about 'logic going out of the window' because I asked Peep for a review, I suggest you get a dictionary and turn to S for sarcasm and I for ironic.

And I'm sorry about making that remark. It was Immature of me.. I've been punished for it though...

- People ignored me.
- People flammed me.
- I got an Infraction.

Please can we just put this behind us?

I know I don't deserve anything from you... I just really want to be your friend and everyone elses. How can I prove my self to you. I'll do anything.

And I'm sorry about making that remark. It was Immature of me.. I've been punished for it though...

- People ignored me.
- People flammed me.
- I got an Infraction.

I know I don't deserve anything from you... I just really want to be your friend and everyone elses. How can I prove my self to you. I'll do anything.

But...you went out of a little tournament meant for fun, and respond by insulting other members and going as far as to saying to GCB, that 'you'd see his daughter tonight', when she's like one years old? It sounds a bit perverted mate. Good that you apologised and shit, but do you really expect him to suddenly become your best friend after what you said? I'm sure you'd be annoyed aswell if others threw a paddy for going out of a tournament and said stuff about someone's daughter. And I'm sure that if I did it, or anyone else did it, you'd be on their backs calling them stuff.

I thought his daughter was like 11. Not flipping 1. Anyway, I wasn't ever going to actually have sex with his daughter. I'm sorry to everyone if I offended anyone.

Decided to keep WWF.com updates in the show thread rather than making a separate one. April 5th, 2002 WWF.com update has been posted.

Posted my Impact preview. The next episode should be up in the next few days only have 2 matches and 1 backstage segment left to do.

Just sent in my BTF entry. May have been too late. Had to go to see my Dad for the first time in nearly 5 years. Went to Memphis with some family to see him. Had it done, just not sent in. Formatting could be better, but ah well.

- People ignored me.
- People flammed me.
- I got an Infraction.

Nail on head. Why are you so intent on proving yourself to me? GO. AWAY.

But...you went out of a little tournament meant for fun, and respond by insulting other members and going as far as to saying to GCB, that 'you'd see his daughter tonight', when she's like one years old? It sounds a bit perverted mate. Good that you apologised and shit, but do you really expect him to suddenly become your best friend after what you said? I'm sure you'd be annoyed aswell if others threw a paddy for going out of a tournament and said stuff about someone's daughter. And I'm sure that if I did it, or anyone else did it, you'd be on their backs calling them stuff.

Correct-a-mundo.

I thought his daughter was like 11. Not flipping 1. Anyway, I wasn't ever going to actually have sex with his daughter. I'm sorry to everyone if I offended anyone.

Errrr ... So it'd be OK if my daughter was 11 would it? Are you ******ed or are you just plain perverted? #sicko

"Baby GCB" was mentioned on this forum last year when I explained to people why my show would slow down, i.e. because she was about to be born. Since then, one person asked me how she was and I answered that question. I think I also mentioned her as being more important to me than any BT once too. You have leapt on the fact that you know one personal piece of information about me, i.e. I have a daughter, to make a comment designed to rile me. Now I find that to be moronic at best, sick and perverted at worst, I do not respect you, I don't like you and I never will. This may be an internet forum but, in my opinion, human decency extends to all parts of life, including the web. I don't say anything on here that I wouldn't say to someone's face. You clearly don't do that. You make a comment that, lets face it, you wouldn't have said to my face, would you? Any father confronted with that comment would have smashed your face in. I'm not being the big hard man but trust me, you would have been scraped off the floor and the walls had you said that to my face. You don't make those kind of comments whether a little girl is 1 or 11. I'd even suggest not saying it to fathers who have 21 year old daughters - though at least that wouldn't be perverted. Now, I'll repeat ... GO. AWAY.

So her being 11 makes it better? How old are you?

You sick fuck. LMAO.

Eleven years old? You're a fucking idiot.

Glad it wasn't just me that noted that comment ... :)

Just sent in my BTF entry. May have been too late. Had to go to see my Dad for the first time in nearly 5 years. Went to Memphis with some family to see him. Had it done, just not sent in. Formatting could be better, but ah well.

Cheers matey. Don't worry about it being a little late.

By the way, Bocaj signed up to my other wrestling forum that also has a Book This/Fan Fiction thing. :lol:

Anyways, I'm going to Disney Monday so I will definitely not be writing for 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back