• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Book This! - General Discussion

I assume only one person will get knocked out this round with Global Icon dropping out of the contest. That'll leave 6 which was the plan anyway, The question is who will the six be?

I just want get everyone's opinion about what I should with the 2002 Brand Extension Thread. As I mentioned a little bit ago, The Cult backed out of the project. I have since been trying to find a replacement Owner for SmackDown. Cult was going to throw some recap shows my way to at least get the thread to the PPV and give me time to find an new SmackDown booker, but it appears he doesn't want to do that anymore either. I've been talking to georgelfc123 about taking over, but he hasnt responded in quite some time, so I'm wondering what you guys might think is best for me to do here?

Continue writing RAW's and when someone joins they can catch up with their SmackDown?
Write SmackDown recaps myself?
Or write entire SmackDown episodes myself?

Hate to put myself out there like this and sound needy for help, but I just wanted to get a general consensus before I do anything. I respect most of your guys' opinion.

Most of our opinions? Ok. Anyway, I think that you should continue making RAW your main show and do mini recaps of Smackdown until you get someone on board.

BTW - I have posted the new episode of ECW. Really proud of it especially my main event. Would love some little comments even if they are only small. #Review4Review

I think I backed myself into a corner with my match choice. I wanted a challenge and it is just that. I'm hoping my creativity saves my tush.

I think I backed myself into a corner with my match choice. I wanted a challenge and it is just that. I'm hoping my creativity saves my tush.

I honestly can't see you getting eliminated this round man. Your too loved by everybody and a pretty good match writer on top of that.

I swear if anybody picked the same match as me I am accusing them of hacking into my laptops documents.

Still workin on my BT Factor entry. Starting that 2002 thread really took a lot of my time. Hardest part of this round was choosing a match. I got it though, and am working on it as we speak. Sorry if the entry is a little late GCB.

I think this round gives me a great chance at a first place finish. Match writing is my best skill and I love writing epic matches.

Then again I could also suck so I guess I gotta wait and see.

Thanks Scumm.

So yeah, I finished WM29 and the road to WM30 has begun. Feel free to review the show and tell me what you think about it.

My personal favorite match was HHH vs Lesnar, but that's because I made the ending an epic ending. And of course, I love writing promos so I tried to give some backstage skits some chuckle.

I thought everything was great, enjoyed Rock/Cena more than I thought I would!

Also, the promos were great, silly WWE style and serious when they needed to be.

Also I have to double post since I'm on mobile mode on this forum.

I have decided to bring my non-wrestling Fan Fic. Now some of the names you are going to see in this show are names from a few of the people on the other forum. You may not know them, but ill try my best to get you into their characters. However, you will know the WWE wrestlers. It's called "Dead Men Walking". Allow me to glamour the forum with an epic wrestling and no wrestling story. Enjoy. Ill be posting Chapter 1 in the next few minutes.

Review that, too! -_-

Kid, just started to read it and as it became the end of the world I wasn't sure what to make of it. I skimmed over the rest and I think it'd be a lot better with WWE men only.

Also, I'd love to see you do an entire story about the backstage personalities of the wrestlers, like at the start of the story there.

Eh. I'm not killing off all my non-wrestling characters. They're all people from the other forum I go on and that's where I primarily write.

I just figured I would bring it here and show everyone my overall talent at writing. From wrestling to non wrestling. Sort of a show off.

Straight Edge Swagger and I Heart Wrestling are yet to send in their BT Factor entries. I know that Global has pulled out (wimp! :) ) already.

I want to see how many entries I end up with before deciding how many to eliminate.

Straight Edge Swagger and I Heart Wrestling are yet to send in their BT Factor entries. I know that Global has pulled out (wimp! :) ) already.

I want to see how many entries I end up with before deciding how many to eliminate.

Do you want me to bug IHW about it? I assume he got busy in WZCW and forgot about it. I know he told me he started it already.

Do you still want Eliminated people to vote?

Well, I accepted votes from people not in the contest in Round 1. And when I announced that you and KillSteen were out, I said I hoped you would continue to vote. Seems clear enough to me.

Do you want me to bug IHW about it? I assume he got busy in WZCW and forgot about it. I know he told me he started it already.

Yeah, please mate. Tell him that I need it at some point tomorrow if possible.

By eliminated people.. I ment me. It's just you came across like you want nothing to do with me.. If that's the case, I didn't think you wanted me to vote. You can see the confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back