Blue Cardinal

Learn something new every day.

They aren't just offering you a spot. Not a liver spot, not a dog named spot, not a spot on their pants, not a spot you spilled on the carpet, not just any spot. Its someone's spot. likely someone that sucked.

There is one redeeming trait about horsemen. Most have went on to become mods. Lariat, Shango, NSL, KB, Harthan, Myself....the list goes on.

Lineage > EH

If I recall, Lineage had a former admin, multiple G-Mods, and collectively the biggest group of long-lasting mods combined.

That beats the 1 good G-Mod, and multiple lack-luster mods your group had.

What lineage is that Will?

Something I was given credit for, but never pushed like the current "factions" are.

I don't even know how it got started, but someone traced back that apparently Irish, NorCal, Becca and a couple others all either learned - or followed in how I posted, and thus became "big".

I personally laugh considering all of the above names have "eclipsed" me, including one becoming admin. But that person himself was the individual who named us (Lineage) and gave me credit for being inspiration. NorCal was posting with me, so I don't see how I gave him inspiration - but he did PM me non-stop when I was considered bigger, and he wasn't. And Becca, well.. that stories been worn out.

I can't think of the others, but there were others. Collectively, it was pretty impressive. I was amazed.

Sounds cool. I guess.

Moderator spot for either of us or not I've always thought highly of your posts Will. I'm still waiting for the continuation of the "Finish Them" series.

Sounds cool. I guess.

Moderator spot for either of us or not I've always thought highly of your posts Will. I'm still waiting for the continuation of the "Finish Them" series.

I wasn't meaning to post the Lineage thing as a way of saying I want in on any factions. No offense to any of those with them, as I think they're kinda.. blah. (likely the best word I could use, that won't seriously "*********" anyone)

Thanks for the highly opinion of my posts though, much appreciated. And yeah, yeah, I'll get around to finishing them.. :lmao:

It's okay Will. Not expecting you to want into the faction. I've said it so many damn times that it's all a shiny sig. Something I'm 100% certain you wouldn't change for the world unless you could have a shiny Edge variation.

The factions is really just to motivate people into posting in the WWE section. And it's succeeding. That's what matters.

That's all I'm asking for. I love thread series myself. I got lots of ideas for my own (Rate The Gimmick) but I don't wanna over float the forum with 10 threads in the same day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back