Mark Madden hate thread

You claim that you are the heel of Wrestlezone, yet you don't want to break a rule. :weird:

Although the misspelling of your is a bit heelish, I guess.

From this moment on, you will now be recognized as the fail of Wrestlezone.

Cobra Venom I am not dumb enough to get banned (maybe dumb enough to get all this shit constantly but hell not banned)

ScreaminNormanSmiley you said don't read his articles well I just basically click on anything new on the wrestle zone website.

Why does everyone that can't stand me read my thread's huh dose not make sense. What's that I can smell the third coming of the Next Jericho hate thread well please do it because it's totally original.

(Can someone tell me if any one has taken this much crap and kept coming back)

The end of TNA Impact was, indeed, groundbreaking.

The end of TNA Impact was stupid on so many levels it almost defies description.

When did his logic get so fucking flawless?

Edit: He's actually pretty bang on for once, aside from his Foley hate.

Yet you read his articles. The guy may be a complete fucktard but at least he's entertaining.

Cobra Venom I am not dumb enough to get banned (maybe dumb enough to get all this shit constantly but hell not banned)

Heels are supposed to break the rules. That being said, you fail at being a heel. In fact, the only heels that you are familiar with are the ones that your mom wears.

Heels are supposed to break the rules. That being said, you fail at being a heel. In fact, the only heels that you are familiar with are the ones that your mom wears.

Heels are supposed to break the rules and not get caught well thats me because a post I did ages ago lead me a hate thread so it hit me but not for a while.

CorbraVenom I am considering leaving Wrestlezone for a short period of time if you want me too? I will be back but I will read every thread to see if any one misses me because lets face it I might be lame heel but at least I fight back unlike Rival Gamer that pussy.

Who wants me to leave for about a week and maybe then you will all love me and finally give me the respect I deserve.

I will be back I am going on holiday and it's my birthday so I will be gone.

I'm indifferent about you Next Jericho, but honestly I doubt anybody would miss you, you're probably one of the few guys that has caught the most heat on this forum the past months period of time. At least Doug, Angel, Zero, Noah, Vash and Nate was liked by others. You, I have yet to see anybody think positively of you.

Heels are supposed to break the rules and not get caught well thats me because a post I did ages ago lead me a hate thread so it hit me but not for a while.

CorbraVenom I am considering leaving Wrestlezone for a short period of time if you want me too? I will be back but I will read every thread to see if any one misses me because lets face it I might be lame heel but at least I fight back unlike Rival Gamer that pussy.

Who wants me to leave for about a week and maybe then you will all love me and finally give me the respect I deserve.

Please leave. Nobody will miss you or your stupid ass.

(Can someone tell me if any one has taken this much crap and kept coming back)

You call this a lot? Let's see, Derf in just the time that I have seen has gotten a lot of crap. JKO before he got banned. CCS got annihilated in CCS vs. The World. Ellisman. People that were entertaining to laugh at, until Ellis went too far.

Shut the fuck up. Go on your little holiday, maybe you will come back and realize that being a heel on a wrestling forum is a dumb fucking idea.

I'm indifferent about you Next Jericho, but honestly I doubt anybody would miss you, you're probably one of the few guys that has caught the most heat on this forum the past months period of time. At least Doug, Angel, Zero, Noah, Vash and Nate was liked by others. You, I have yet to see anybody think positively of you.

This, without Nate, because I'm not sure how he was annoying. Still, I'm seriously considering whether or not we can uphold the JKO Rule, and have all the names you mentioned banned from The Cage. It would seriously make my week

The cage would die a little bit without idiotic attempts at flaming Tenta.

No, trust me, it would get better. It got better when JKO was banned, and quite frankly, these little fucktards never prodcue anything interesting. At least I could say JKO was somewhat interesting. There's absolutely nothing to these vanilla midgets.

No, trust me, it would get better. It got better when JKO was banned, and quite frankly, these little fucktards never prodcue anything interesting. At least I could say JKO was somewhat interesting. There's absolutely nothing to these vanilla midgets.

Good times.

Nate is above that group, nothing wrong with those guys but Nate is higher up on the food chain.

Nate is definitely above them. However, these guys need to bring some character. In reality they are just a bunch of guys flaming needlessly, and poorly at that.

Nate is definitely above them. However, these guys need to bring some character. In reality they are just a bunch of guys flaming needlessly, and poorly at that.

This. Look, all these guys amount to on these forums is the little chihuaha that nips at your feet, and you just want to kick to the moon. Since there will be no literal punting of these posters into orbit, I can always just hope for a banning from the cage.

Tis true, a couple decent Non Spam posts would be a good way to change people's views on them. It's bad whan the only reason people know your name is because you flame people horribly in the cage. Again I like this little group, for the most part, but they're more predictable than 80's WWF fued.

Sure it would get better. But it might also get a little boring because it's obvious the flamey bastards makes up half The Cage activity.

Tis true, a couple decent Non Spam posts would be a good way to change people's views on them. It's bad whan the only reason people know your name is because you flame people horribly in the cage. Again I like this little group, for the most part, but they're more predictable than 80's WWF fued.

Non-spam posts would be good. See just how competent they are in those areas. Not even just wrestling. However, for a good while when I started I didn't post a ton of non-spam, and I wasn't as generic as these guys.

Sure it would get better. But it might also get a little boring because it's obvious the flamey bastards makes up half The Cage activity.

They make up the poor flaming activity. Get people that can flame in here, and actually have grudges, and we are good to go.

I'd argue half the reason some people post in the Cage now is because of these flamey bastards. Hell, sometimes I just don't want to deal with them, because they get on my last nerve, and I'm not really sure why. Maybe it's because they never do anything aside from pissing wars, but I just find myself more interested in posting, rather than being around the Cage, because I just get so annoyed by them.

You take out the flamey bastards, they will come back.

They make up the poor flaming activity. Get people that can flame in here, and actually have grudges, and we are good to go.

Doc and Ferbian for End of the year awards: Feud that never happened but people drooled to see.

I'd argue half the reason some people post in the Cage now is because of these flamey bastards. Hell, sometimes I just don't want to deal with them, because they get on my last nerve, and I'm not really sure why. Maybe it's because they never do anything aside from pissing wars, but I just find myself more interested in posting, rather than being around the Cage, because I just get so annoyed by them.

You take out the flamey bastards, they will come back.

I'm not sure why people post in The Cage, I post in there because it's where people are at. The personal threads are in the GSD so I post there as well though. Because in the end of the day the majority of people I wanna talk to comes to those personal threads. (Except you you fucker!!).

I'm not sure why people post in The Cage, I post in there because it's where people are at. The personal threads are in the GSD so I post there as well though. Because in the end of the day the majority of people I wanna talk to comes to those personal threads. (Except you you fucker!!).

Essentially the Cage is where people can post whatever they want. You know this. If there is doubt about posting it in the GSD they can post it in here care free of getting banned or infracted.

Essentially the Cage is where people can post whatever they want. You know this. If there is doubt about posting it in the GSD they can post it in here care free of getting banned or infracted.

I know, but it's also why the majority of people is able to be found in there.

I know. And that's why people post in there. At least why I post in there, I don't even remember if I have ever started a thread in The Cage. I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back