Blizzard/End of the Freakin' World

I live in Michigan, and we just got pounded with probably the worst snow storm I have ever been in. I'm not really up-to-date with all the latest national weather news, so how many other states have been nailed like this? I hear it spans like 2,000 miles, but I'm not sure. Share your misery, people.

4-5 foot drifts outside my apartment building. Some cars got caught in drifts and are more or less completely buried.

ICE FREAKIN' EVERYWHERE

Power was out for a bit last night, and classes were canceled two days in a row. This is a bad ice storm, damn.

I spent an hour this morning pushing cars that got stuck on my street. The college is closed, the high schools are closed, the elementary schools are closed. Everything is closed. Except the university. The president here is clearly out of his mind.

I'd love a good snowstorm like America. In December, we got 1/2 foot of snow, no drifting, which shut parts of the country down for nearly half of December. Now, with our amazing coping skills, I’d love to see how 4 foot drifts leaves the country...

I'd love a good snowstorm like America. In December, we got 1/2 foot of snow, no drifting, which shut parts of the country down for nearly half of December. Now, with our amazing coping skills, I’d love to see how 4 foot drifts leaves the country...

No..no you wouldn't.

Apparently this storm system is heading our way, overnight and into tomorrow morning. Still a chance it may miss us (crosses fingers). Looks like approx 20 cm of snow.

No snow. Just ice here in Greater Cincinnati. Really put a damper on my plans to get to a bar last night.

Was supposed to get 8+ inches f snow last night and throughout today. All we got was 2 inches and some rain.

My theory is if we shoot (in a non-lethal body part) every weather person who gets shit this incredibly wrong then the rest will try harder not to be wrong nest time.

Sense the snow yesterday I have already had to help 4 cars get unstuck from the street outside of my place. I do not know what compels people to go driving in their tiny cars in what is slightly over a foot of snow(combined with the already shitty street it can be a bitch).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back