• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bischoff = NWO

T

texfan200

I think we got our new GM. He the perfect person to bring back the NWO. He already brought up the point last night. Bischoff come back to bring back the NWO. "With out the NWO there would be no DX." What do yall think.

“RAW in its current form wouldn’t exist without me. There would be no DX without the nWo (referring to a faction in WCW),” he said.

nWo is coming back now thts why he got in to the play

they might do it now since they lost angle to tna to put a blow to them

NWO is definitely coming back now.i can't wait.i knew it the minute i saw bischoff last night.that's why he is back,there is no other reason.they will bring in the ratings,or they should as long as vince doesn't make some lame ass storylines up.i would love to see the outsiders kick the shit out of DX.

hearing eric on the mic made me miss him i hope he comes back as RAW GM

then DX can fued with eric and instead of taking it like vince did he will bring in the nwo

I Hope they get the rights to the NWO's song....or its gonna be awful......

It was good to see Eric on an otherwise boring RAW..

Tooooooooooooo Swwwwwwwweeeet

I have to agree that Bischoff coming back could very well be the beginning of the NWO. Bischoff doing the shoot was like when Joey Styles went off. Joey came back, and that was the rebirth of ECW. Now, Bischoff pretty much does the same, so the NWO. Can't wait. Should help the stale WWE out.

it deffently an angle for smething if not bring back the nwo, servior serries is just around the corner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back