• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Big Will hates Derf

Yet? Hah...tempts me to go edit out my post in the Tag Tourney thread.

I need a heel turn. But with you calling me a flamer, I wouldn't want to add more fire to those accusations by screwing you.

:lmao: I don't want you turning on me. You're like my sidekick, my mini-me, my little buddy in the non-gay-ish way possible.

Big Will & Saint Blaze are like Batman and Robin. Dee is our Batgirl!

:lmao: I don't want you turning on me. You're like my sidekick, my mini-me, my little buddy in the non-gay-ish way possible.

Big Will & Saint Blaze are like Batman and Robin. Dee is our Batgirl!

The fuck he is, he's my sidekick, my evil partner in crime:evil3:

Now back off or I'll be forced to fuck you up:2ar15smilie::p

:lmao: Justin & Will, aren't I a happy flamer..

That sounded wrong...ANYWAY

Could someone explain to me though how exactly The Eternal Ones & HBKlunder keep facing off?

Isn't this tourney random selection?

:lmao: Justin & Will, aren't I a happy flamer..

That sounded wrong...ANYWAY

Could someone explain to me though how exactly The Eternal Ones & HBKlunder keep facing off?

Isn't this tourney random selection?

Who the fuck cares, the tournament is boring as hell, nobody ever gets eliminated they just keep facing the same stupid fucking teams, I'm done with the stupid fucking waste of time

Yup, Justin's just a bit frustrated. I'd be too if I was taking part in this one. Haven't paid much attention to it, but I know for sure this is at least the second time this match up has occurred.

Yup, Justin's just a bit frustrated. I'd be too if I was taking part in this one. Haven't paid much attention to it, but I know for sure this is at least the second time this match up has occurred.

3 straight, I think. I know we've faced off 3 times already.. 2 straight definately.

And it's not random. It's by the amount of votes a team gets. If one of our teams, or the other win by a blowout.. we likely WON'T face each other next round.

I already voted for who "I" think should win. I just cant decide. :(

Sometimes the best way to decide, isn't by picking a winner or a loser, but by picking the group that's ahead.. to save the entire forum from having to relive this again. We're up nicely right now.. you could ensure the whole forum, Sparky.. YOU.. all ya gotta do, is vote Eternal One.

Are we still in this?

I'm not I quit, but I think Sparky needs a partner, maybe Derf can just put you two together if you still want to be in this giant waste of time that at the current rate will still be going on this time next year

Justin seems bitter... If it helps, shortly before you were eliminated, I started spelling your name right. And don't worry, it'll be over soon. We started with 16 teams, and tomorrow we'll be down to 6 teams.

Yeah while I might not be on the top of Will's hunting list, he hasn't been very nice to me much either lately. He even voted against me in the tag tourny.

Will was actually my favourite poster a while back, but now hes had a heel turn, he is slowly becoming the next Slyfox. Which has its positives and negatives I guess.

I want the old Will back!

well i nominate thread as the bitchiest, most ******ed thread of the week.

Will hasnt had a heel turn he's just an ass, who rents his tranny loving self out to old men, who thinks he's a woman because of his lita esq mullet

thats for the comment made in my thread

Will hasnt had a heel turn he's just an ass, who rents his tranny loving self out to old men, who thinks he's a woman because of his lita esq mullet

Did you really just flame a mod?!:headscratch:

And Will doesn't have a mullet, mullet is short in the front long in the back, Will's hair is all long, get your facts straight boy

BTW I nominate your post the most ******ed port in the barroom

Well, that depends. Have you created any threads?

Will hasnt had a heel turn he's just an ass

Hmm.. interesting. What brought you to this conclusion? By the way.. tisk, tisk.. flamer.

who rents his tranny loving self out to old men

I have standards. Will = not a fan of the elderly.

who thinks he's a woman because of his lita esq mullet

Mullet? Look jizz, or wad, or whatever it is you're calling yourself these days.. it's long hair.. aren't mullets "business in the front/party in the back"? Does it look like my hair is short in the front? Moron.

I repped you for your wisdom. :thumbsup:

Takes one to know one eh?

Oy.

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member