Sly wants us to be less Ass kissy...

I could care less about what someone want me to be. I'll be me period. But here's some food for thought.

If you are accused of being a bunch of indifferentiated lemmings who all fall in line and kiss up and do what you're told, then aren't you in fact doing the same thing by caving in and going the other way when somebody comes along and tells you to?

Just a thought there.

Whipped.

That is all.

I could care less about what someone want me to be. I'll be me period. But here's some food for thought.
The phrase is "I could NOT care less".

It doesn't make sense to say it the way you are.

If you are accused of being a bunch of indifferentiated lemmings who all fall in line and kiss up and do what you're told, then aren't you in fact doing the same thing by caving in and going the other way when somebody comes along and tells you to?

Just a thought there.
Wow, I don't think anyone missed the point as badly as you did.

The phrase is "I could NOT care less".

It doesn't make sense to say it the way you are.

Wow. I'm having problems mastering my words. Thanx for the correct. Let's me try something more remedial....... FUCK-YOU. There, I think I got that one right.

Wow, I don't think anyone missed the point as badly as you did.

Really? Several people green repped me for that one statement alone in agreement. So I must not be the ONLY one who missed the point.

So here I go. This is a list of who/what I don't like about the forums, and I'm just in a bad mood in general, so after I get all this off my chest, I ask for everyones forgiveness.

Why would you ask for forgiveness on a rant? That's like telling someone you're sorry, right before you Superkick them in the face. It's still going to hurt and be unexcusable. Jackass. :p

-The E-Fed Members - I went and gave feedback on EVERY RP for the PPV, and no one bothered to give me feedback. I know it's not a huge deal, but I would have liked the feedback anyways, and said I wanted feedback more than once.

Feedback = Nice to have, but isn't the end of the world if you don't get it. If I recall, the only amount of feedback you gave me one time was saying you'd hoped I wrote a book instead of a chapter. What kinda feedback is that.

I also waited to give feedback until the deadline was up, but you can blame Ricky for this time around.. he was impatient and wanted it then and there. And you wanted to hold off because you felt people were going to steal your Rp.

- Agrex - This one you should have known, but I was pretty pissed when you RP'ed a day late. My good RP was for nothing, and now we lost our biggest match so far, and to NorCal and Monkey, who, no offence, didn't have the best of RP's.

Agreed. They sucked something major. :lmao: But, David, let's not go thinking we're the greatest thing around the e-fed, shall we.

EDIT: Sorry, I meant Derf. lol Honest mistake, really.

- Becca - Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against YOU as a person. But everytime I see you upset because someone says your only popular, it seems like you just sort of hide in a corner and get upset. EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR GREAT! Don't get so emotional over it! ANd don't think I'm against you getting upset, It just bothers me. Which brings me to...

Quit kissing her ass.

- Becca Haters - Most of you suck anyways. Your just trying to be noticed by others. it's one thing to jokingly say HBK sucks to get a reaction from her, but to go as far as saying her boobs are the only reason she's so popular, go jump off a fucking bridge.

Quit continuing to kiss her ass.

- 2 annonymous Mods - When I was first modded, I went and looked in the Board Room, just checking out the thread where people picked the new mod. Just about everyone voted for Klunder, and he deserved it. But after he declined, I had ONE person vote for me (Becca) and basically, no one else really seemed to pick anyone, just tried to pass the Bar Room duties onto a different mod as to give me a chance. One mod said not to give it to me "because I'm to emotional", and this came from the last mod that has any right to call anyone else "emotional". Another mod actually said "Anyone but Derf", and that actually hurt, to see that I, the newest mod, wasn't even being accepted by some of my fellow mods.

It was me, wasn't it? Well, if it wasn't.. I'll say it now. You're way too fucking emotional. :p

- Mighty NorCal - Once again, I have nothing against you. I'm just confused as to why everything you do gets a biger reaction then when God was around. You seems cool and everything, but whats with the over obsessing with everyone?!

Have you seen the man's arms? Mose's may of parted the sea.. but NorCal parts legs quicker than a gynecologist.

That's why he gets epic reactions.

- Sparky - Once again, nothing against you. You talk to me alot on MSN, which I don't mind, but you tend to interupt alot of my movies and meals. Lol It's a little annoying, but not a bad thing on your behalf.

Okay, this is just a bit lame. I've been giving you shit through out this whole thing.. but this time I'm being 100% serious.

I was a former Telemarketer, and allow me to use that skill in this reply.

"Sir, I'm unaware on the schedule you keep. I do not know when you're eating, shitting, fucking, sleeping, watching a movie, playing with the kids, trying to fuck the baby-sitter, trying to jack it to another man, or possibly just possibly sitting next to the phone hoping a guy like me calls.

Please excuse the undesired attention you've just received. I'm sure no offense was meant and it's rather unfortunate that any type of social contact is less important to you than what you put into your mouth. Have a nice day."

There. I got that off my chest, and I ask for forgiveness. And Sly, hows that for not being so nice and sugarcoating everything?

So wait.. you did this whole thing.. to be nice to Sly? :disappointed:

First of all Will, you have to say that you love them also, THEN superkick them.

If you're confused about the Sly thing, do you need a recap of what's happened the last two days?

First of all Will, you have to say that you love them also, THEN superkick them.

If you're confused about the Sly thing, do you need a recap of what's happened the last two days?

No.

A.) I wouldn't be able to remember it with all the meds I'm hopped up on.

B.) Even if I could, I wouldn't care. lol

I'm sure someone said something about everyone being too nice.. likely too many people aren't ACTUALLY saying what they really think in the "what do you REALLY think" threads.. and my guess, since Sly was apart of this.. is he actually said what he thought, someone took offense (Becca's my bet. :lmao:) and then the issue of the forum being too nicey nice (again) was brought into discussion.

I had some real life shit going on, needed to blow off some steam, but I didn't wanna get all flamy. I could care less what sly thinks of me, it was him suggesting that people get less nice that made me think of doing this. And it helped a bit, it got me thinking of my real life problems a little less, so I couldn't care less what people think of it. I had somthing on my mind, I got it off my mind.

No.

A.) I wouldn't be able to remember it with all the meds I'm hopped up on.

B.) Even if I could, I wouldn't care. lol

I'm sure someone said something about everyone being too nice.. likely too many people aren't ACTUALLY saying what they really think in the "what do you REALLY think" threads.. and my guess, since Sly was apart of this.. is he actually said what he thought, someone took offense (Becca's my bet. :lmao:) and then the issue of the forum being too nicey nice (again) was brought into discussion.

Actually, it was Klunder more than me.

Remember that Melichia thread whre Sly said he only went in to reply when his name was continually brought up? That's exactly what I did. In the first line I was mentioned, therefore I would reply.

I had some real life shit going on, needed to blow off some steam, but I didn't wanna get all flamy. I could care less what sly thinks of me, it was him suggesting that people get less nice that made me think of doing this. And it helped a bit, it got me thinking of my real life problems a little less, so I couldn't care less what people think of it. I had somthing on my mind, I got it off my mind.

Derf, I honestly hope you don't think I was the least bit serious in any of that. (minus the telemarketing bit.. I mean really, how is anyone suppose to know you're eating or watching a movie? I'm sure you've interrupted people a lot too)

Overall, it IS a great way to release stress and get your mind clear. I could care less as well.. bash me all you want "user name". :p

Honestly though, I'm fine with you ranting. I've done it many a time. What'd you think blogs were made for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back