Who Wants To Be My WZ Buddy?

I wanna be an e-buddy.:shrug:

ebuddy.jpg

I need a new E-Buddy, any takers?

This is how I operate.

I will not rep you. More than likely I won't thank you. I'll insult you every chance I get. You don't have to be on my buddy list...

You just have to like sports. Not offer me bad fantasy trades. You don't have to live in the states. You can't be balding. That's all I got for now...

O yeah you have to come up with the cool name because I am not very creative...

I thought we were buddies. Do we need a list to prove it? :(

By the way I'm currently watching 'The Girlfriend Experience'. I was going to watch 'Perriot Le Fou' two days ago, but I was high and got too distracted to finish it.

I will not rep you. More than likely I won't thank you. I'll insult you every chance I get. You don't have to be on my buddy list...

Great qualities there...how many takers have you had so far? I'd be shocked if it was anything less than 123423141.

You just have to like sports.

Read: Pittsburgh Steelers. Also, you have to know the answer to the following question: would everyone in Pittsburgh commit suicide if it wasn't for the Steelers?

Not offer me bad fantasy trades.

Read: if we're in a fantasy league together, you have to let me mooch off of your roster, and the only thing you'll get in return is the satisfaction that I mooched off of your roster.

You don't have to live in the states.

You can't be balding.

Damn. Well, with this, your millionth requirement, you've crossed out all possibilities.

I thought we were buddies. Do we need a list to prove it? :(

By the way I'm currently watching 'The Girlfriend Experience'. I was going to watch 'Perriot Le Fou' two days ago, but I was high and got too distracted to finish it.

Murfish, you know we'll always be buds; I'm just looking for some more that aren't semi-retired.

I would love to be if you'll have me. looking to extend my list beyond one person:)

I'll be your buddy, though truth be told, I'm pretty clingy, and I'll call at all times of the night and just breathe into the phone, cause I'm to shy to actually talk.

I've added everyone here. And MRC is replacing Jeffue.

Also, if I haven't answered the question yet about what's so off-putting about Chicago, it's this: it's not near a coast and deep dish pizza fucks up my stomach. Nothing against the people there whatsoever.

I've added everyone here. And MRC is replacing Jeffue.

Also, if I haven't answered the question yet about what's so off-putting about Chicago, it's this: it's not near a coast and deep dish pizza fucks up my stomach. Nothing against the people there whatsoever.

Good cause I Live pretty close to and love Chicago :).Plus deep dish ROCKS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back