Should Be A Great Thread

Two different schools, or one?
Just one.

How the HELL do you have time?
You just have to find time.

The worst is the month of November. I have 7th and 8th grade practice at 6 in the morning, school at 8, Varsity practice after school at 3:15, JV practice after Varsity at 5:15, and Freshman practice after JV at 7. Makes for long days.

Or, sometimes, you'll have no 7th and 8th grade practice in the morning, because you have a game that night. So, it's Freshman practice after school from 3:15-4:00, JV practice from 4 until you need to catch the bus, take a bus 45 minutes away, play two games, and come back and wait until all kids go home.

Long days.

You just made me tired thinking about that. No one's awake at 6a.m.
I have to wake up around 5 in the morning so I can shower and be at school by 5:30.

Ah. Its always confusing because here 6-8 is one school and then 9-12 is another.
Well, our entire school district is all contained in one continuous building.

So, elementary is grades k-4, middle school is 5-8, and high school is 9-12. But, it's all the same district. Different "schools", same building/district.

I have to wake up around 5 in the morning so I can shower and be at school by 5:30.

Well, our entire school district is all contained in one continuous building.

So, elementary is grades k-4, middle school is 5-8, and high school is 9-12. But, it's all the same district. Different "schools", same building/district.

Yeah we have some of those here too. It's crazy though because our town is good sized. 6 public high schools, I think 14 middle, and 30 some odd elementary.

You just made me tired thinking about that. No one's awake at 6a.m.

If your school starts early enough they do. Bus around here arrives at 7-7:10 AM so people get up at 6 or 5:30AM. :eek3:

Slyfox said:

Small school district much?

Flames Out
Dragon

How is that possible? Half an hour after my alarm has gone off I'm still in bed. There's a small possibility I could have dragged myself into the shower. But I'm usually in bed.

How is that possible? Half an hour after my alarm has gone off I'm still in bed. There's a small possibility I could have dragged myself into the shower. But I'm usually in bed.

That's cause your lazy, once I'm outta bed the rest of the morning is easy, just shower get dressed and go, when I had to be at work at 4:00am I'd just take my shower the night before

I am NOT a morning person. The earliest I ever had to get up was 3a.m. to go to London for a Rhinos game leaving at 5a.m. Worst. Day. Ever.

The district serves about 1200 kids.

Well, when your alarm goes off, you get up. Get in the shower, post on WZ a bit, and then go.

Yeah that explains it. My high school alone had 2500. It would make sense for one the size of yours to put it in one building.

Typical college day - My alarm goes off - 5.45 a.m.
Out of bed 6.15
Shower 6.20
WZ 6.30
Dressed, make up etc - 7
Wake Jessica up - 7.15
Take Jess to school - 8
Get to college - 8.45

Yep, 3 hours there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics