Should Be A Great Thread

Wow, gone for a couple hours and this thread went straight down the toilet

OK, I'm going to be brutally honest here, the whole Becca/HBK love affair shit, is beyond annoying and played out, and is deeply disturbing, I for one wish it would just end, it's one thing to be a fan of the guy, and think he's hawt and shit, but this has just gotten old and tiresome, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks so (it's also about the only thing about Becca that annoys me too), can we please end it now?

OK, I'm going to be brutally honest here, the whole Becca/HBK love affair shit, is beyond annoying and played out, and is deeply disturbing, I for one wish it would just end, it's one thing to be a fan of the guy, and think he's hawt and shit, but this has just gotten old and tiresome, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks so (it's also about the only thing about Becca that annoys me too), can we please end it now?
*raises hand*

I was done with it a long time ago.

What he said.

I'll get Shawn's friends to beat you :p

No, teachers pick on the kids they can't stand. That way those kids don't want to be around us.

Lame. You need to try harder.

I've heard that several times now.

But if the teachers know that kids pick on those they like. Wouldn't they account for the fact that if a kid is picked on, they might pick on that person as "revenge"?

So then the teacher would be picking on the kid, so that the kid likes them more.

:blush:

So you don't like Becca?
Big shock eh?

See, he's picking on me again. All those times you complained about people sucking up to me, it's because you were jealous.
Sounds like a logical conclusion. :rolleyes:
But if the teachers know that kids pick on those they like. Wouldn't they account for the fact that if a kid is picked on, they might pick on that person as "revenge"?

So then the teacher would be picking on the kid, so that the kid likes them more.

:blush:
Kids don't have that depth of thinking.

I'll get Shawn's friends to beat you :p

Yeah I'm real squared off a seven foot jackass with two shit knees, an drunk who probably wouldn't even show up, and well Trips is cool with me, besides he lost to Jeff Hardy, if that guy can beat him I could do the same, I'll just use one of his old tricks and pay Rikishi to run him down with a car, the fatass prolly needs the cash anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back