• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Big Will hates Derf

Derf

O.M.G.
Anyone else get the feeling? Anytime I do somthing in my game that goes against Will, he gets pissed and blames me for being in control and being bias. This coming from the E-Fed Champion/creative member. Now, thats not ment to be a blow on the e-fed, just an example of the pot calling the ketle black.

Anyone else feel the Will hate lately? I've bee getitng alot of it lol.

Anyone else get the feeling?

No.

Anytime I do somthing in my game that goes against Will, he gets pissed and blames me for being in control and being bias.

Are you not A.) In control and B.) picking one over the other, which is biased?

This coming from the E-Fed Champion/creative member.

Point being? Short of you seeing and understanding half the stuff I'm doing for that section of this forum, much less this forum overall.. don't assume. I'm quite sure I do a lot for the e-fed, in an effort to evenly help everyone.. and it goes greatly unnoticed.

Now, thats not ment to be a blow on the e-fed

Then why'd you bring it up?

just an example of the pot calling the ketle black.

Racist bastard.

Anyone else feel the Will hate lately?

No, Will doesn't "hate" anyone. He just dislikes you very much right now. :angry: (note the tone of angriness in that icon.. ie. Will = very pissed, obviously)

I've bee getitng alot of it lol.

Well deserved.

If he's being shitty with you, be shitty back.

Agreed.

that dont solve all problems Jake. :lmao:

Liar. Bitching at each other ALWAYS solves your issues. The guy who bitches the most, and makes more of a point wins.

Ignore each otherthen . Sorted.

That solves NOTHING. :lmao: If I'd of ignored the issue with several people on this forum, they'd still be members.

Does anyone really want the likes of Leore back? I think not.

well I am, and it sucks.

Are you not A.) In control and B.) picking one over the other, which is biased?

Yes, I'm in control, but I don't see how me voting is Bias in any way at all. Look, if it makes you feel better, 'll vote for you next time. I couldn't give a crap who vote for, I'm voting for the sake of one other person. Not you, Not becca, not anyone with boobs. So don't bother bringing that up.

Point being? Short of you seeing and understanding half the stuff I'm doing for that section of this forum, much less this forum overall.. don't assume. I'm quite sure I do a lot for the e-fed, in an effort to evenly help everyone.. and it goes greatly unnoticed.

No, your work don't go unnoticed. But it seems mine might, for this tourny. If you can do so much work in the e-fed and become a non bias champion, why can I not vote in my own tourny?

Then why'd you bring it up?

^^^

Racist bastard.

Don't EVER call me that again.

No, Will doesn't "hate" anyone. He just dislikes you very much right now. :angry: (note the tone of angriness in that icon.. ie. Will = very pissed, obviously)

Well I've vote for you next time, hows that sound? Will that make you less angry with this fake internet tournament?

Well deserved.

Sure, why not.

But in the defense to that.. you don't care about anything.

3 thinks I do care about:

football.jpg

index.7.gif

1.1206199080.half-japanese-and-half-white.jpg

^^^ Not mine, just an example Will.

Soccer, Movies and then your Daughter? I mean I know the other two have been there for you for alot longer but, She is your daughter... and in about 40 years time she will get to choose your nursing home, not batman or a soccer player.

Soccer, Movies and then your Daughter? I mean I know the other two have been there for you for alot longer but, She is your daughter... and in about 40 years time she will get to choose your nursing home, not batman or a soccer player.

When she gets married she'll leave me. Football & films will always be there.

But the nursing home Jake. if you dont show her love now you will most likely end up in the worst one possible. if you show her love ect, she will put you in the best one. then again.....

Nevermind.

I'll be dead long before I need to go to a nursing home. But If I end up in one I'll pay for it so it'll be an O.A.P. paradise.

well I am, and it sucks.

Shouldn't of voted against me.

Yes, I'm in control, but I don't see how me voting is Bias in any way at all. Look, if it makes you feel better, 'll vote for you next time. I couldn't give a crap who vote for, I'm voting for the sake of one other person. Not you, Not becca, not anyone with boobs. So don't bother bringing that up.

You made the statement that you were voting in every match, yet you just so happened to start at the end of this round, with my match.. you didn't vote for or against any other team this round, yet you did with us.. and you don't see how that could come off.. "biased"?

No, your work don't go unnoticed. But it seems mine might, for this tourny. If you can do so much work in the e-fed and become a non bias champion, why can I not vote in my own tourny?

A.) Overall the internet is the internet. Nothing should have a ton of work put into it, but if you wanna pick Apples to Oranges, the e-fed is suppose to be (whether it is or not) a bit bigger than a random tourney here and there.

B.) I've never once NOT given you credit for setting all these tourney's up, one after the other. I've never once not joined in HELPING YOU to promote them.

C.) The difference between my role in the e-fed, compared to your's in this tourney is.. "I" don't vote for or against my own character in the e-fed, so you trying to say you voting in a tourney you created is similar to me being a champion and on creative doesn't hold weight.

Don't EVER call me that again.

This much I apologize for. In complete honesty, it was meant as a joke. Simple as.

Well I've vote for you next time, hows that sound? Will that make you less angry with this fake internet tournament?

That's just it. I don't care if I lose. I'm just playing the game. I'm in team spirit, sticking up for my team. NO ONE else in that entire thing gets as active with their team as I do.. and that's what YOU wanted all of us to do..

Furthermore, as far as you voting for/against me.. the thing is, I DO NOT want you voting for me either. I don't want you voting at all because it seems odd that the singular guy running the whole thing, is picking "his personal faves".

At least refering back to the e-fed, like I said, I don't vote for my own matches, and it's a hand full of people who vote for winners and losers. Does that make more sense?

3 thinks I do care about:

football.jpg

index.7.gif

1.1206199080.half-japanese-and-half-white.jpg

^^^ Not mine, just an example Will.

Not a single one of those things have anything to do with this forum. Short of actual threads regarding them.

And you definately don't have to tell me about caring for your Daughter. I have one of my own that is my world.

My list would likely go..

1. Family (Daughter, Wife, Parents, Family outside of that)
2. Wrestling
3. Football
4. Friends (unlike wrestling and football, my friend's aren't always there when I truly need them)

You don't care about friends. You use them so you don't look like a loser in a club on your own.

I don't go to clubs. But you are right on one account. Anytime I had friend's (you know, cause I don't now, right?) but when I have had.. I've always managed to keep a selective group of very ugly friend's around me.. so I look both..

1. Attractive
2. Kind to the ugly

I'm a humanitarious.. or whatever it's called. I care about the world, so the world will kiss my ass.

I have short friends. So even if they're better looking than me it's not important, because I'm not a midget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back