Best Technical Wrestler in WWE history and WHY?

Benoit, simply because noone could wow me like he did technical wise. He could sell better than anyone else on your lists and his faces were priceless. We all have Benoit's look burnt into our minds from when he'd stagger towards an opponent while checking to see if his face was bleeding with his hand. When he put on the crossface you could literally see in his face how much pressure he was applying. Angle doesn't even do that as well with his ankle lock and Bret just looks exhausted with a chance to relax while he has someone in the sharpshooter. Benoit's ability to chain wrestle with and the reversals and what not was awesome.

Sadly enough I don't even think I'm open to discussion when it comes to this one. There isn't any changing my mind. None of the other wrestlers made technical wrestling look so difficult yet so easy at the same time like Benoit did. I'd rather miss a main event than a Benoit match. I thought I was gonna shit my pants multiple times thanks to Benoit matches. But I was going to hold it if it was the last thing I did. Laundry can be washed, but Tivo didn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back