• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best/Favorite Movie Lines

AnthonyMango/NoFate007

A Post Is Worth A Thousand Words
Out of all the dialogue in all the films, what do you consider some of the best?

Reminder: I think everyone would appreciate spoiler tags if they apply.

I wrote a list of these before as a blog on MySpace, but its huge, so rather than give one MEGA post, I'll split it up every so often. So for right now, here are some of my examples from A-G.

2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY

"Open the pod bay doors, HAL." - Dave Bowman

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Dave." - HAL 9000

"Just what do you think you're doing, Dave? Dave, I really think I'm entitled to an answer to that question. I know everything hasn't been quite right with me, but I can assure you now, very confidently, that it's going to be all right again. I feel much better now. I really do. Look, Dave…I can see you're really upset about this…I honestly think you should sit down calmly…take a stress pill, and think things over…Dave…stop. Stop, will you? Stop, Dave. Will you stop, Dave? Stop…Dave…I'm afraid…I'm afraid, Dave….Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it…My mind is going…There is no question about it. I can feel it…I can feel it…I can feel it…I'm a...fraid…Good afternoon…gentlemen…I am…a HAL…9000...com-pu-ter. I became…operational…at the H.A.L. plant…in Urbana…Illinois…on the 12th..of January…1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley…and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it…I can sing it for you…" - HAL 9000
"Yes, HAL. Sing it for me." - Dave Bowman
"It's called 'Daisy'. Daisy, daisy, give me your answer do. I'm…half…crazy…all for the love…of you. It won't be a…stylish…marriage. I can't…afford…a carriage. But you'll…look…sweet…upon…the seat…of a…bi-cy-cle…built…for….two…" - HAL 9000

A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN

"There's no crying in baseball!" - Jimmy Dugan

AMERICAN BEAUTY

"There's nothing worse than being ordinary." – Angela Hayes

"Lose it? I didn't lose it. Its not like, 'Whoops, Where'd my job go?' I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus." – Lester Burnham

AMERICAN PSYCHO

"Harold, it's Bateman, Patrick Bateman. You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10, um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old ****** with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at Harry's Bar, so you know, keep your eyes open." – Patrick Bateman

BOND FILMS

"There's no point in living if you can't feel alive." – Elektra King, The World is Not Enough

"I could have given you the world." – Elektra King
"The world is not enough." – James Bond
"Foolish sentiment." – Elektra King
"Family motto." – James Bond, The World is Not Enough

"The name's Bond…James Bond." – James Bond, various films

"Shaken, not stirred." – James Bond, various films

"Do you expect me to talk?" – James Bond
"No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!" – Auric Goldfinger, Goldfinger

"My name is Pussy Galore." – Pussy Galore
"….I must be dreaming." – James Bond, Goldfinger

"Was it something I said?" – James Bond
"How about the words 'I'll be right back'?" – Paris Carver, Tomorrow Never Dies

"Tell me, James. Do you still sleep with a gun under your pillow?" – Paris Carver, Tomorrow Never Dies

CADDYSHACK

"This crowd has gone deadly silent. A Cinderella story outta nowhere. A former greens keeper, now about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac-ITS IN THE HOLE! ITS IN THE HOLE! ITS IN THE HOLE!" – Carl Spackler

COLLATERAL

"Okay, look, here's the deal. Man, you were gonna drive me around tonight, never be the wiser, but El Gordo got in front of a window, did his high dive, we're into Plan B. Still breathing? Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it." - Vincent

"Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway. You'll push it into memory and then zone out in your barco lounger, being hypnotized by daytime TV for the rest of your life. Don't you talk to me about murder. All it ever took was a down payment on a Lincoln town car. That girl...you can't even call that girl. What the fuck are you still doing driving a cab?" - Vincent

DR. STRANGELOVE OR: HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE BOMB

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!" - President

FIELD OF DREAMS

"If you build it, he will come." - Various characters

FIGHT CLUB

"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time." - Tyler Durden

FORREST GUMP

"Life is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're gonna get." – Forrest Gump

GARDEN STATE

"You know that point in your life when you realize that the house that you grew up in isn't really your home anymore? All of the sudden even though you have some place where you can put your stuff, that idea of home is gone." – Andrew Largeman
"I still feel at home in my house." - Sam
"You'll see when you move out. It just sort of happens one day...one day and it's just gone. And you can never get it back. It's like you get homesick for a place that doesn't exist. I mean it's like this rite of passage, you know. You won't have this feeling again until you create a new idea of home for yourself, you know, for your kids, for the family you start, it's like a cycle or something. I miss the idea of it. Maybe that's all family really is. A group of people who miss the same imaginary place." – Andrew Largeman

"I'm sorry I left the wheel in your cage. Goodbye, Jelly.....I hope you liked me." - Sam

"And besides that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the show?" - Gideon Largeman

"Tickle is all that remains. Was there a hurricane or something?" - Andrew Largeman

GLENGARRY GLEN ROSS

"Where does he get off to talk that way to a working man? It's not--that's what, that's what, that's what I was trying to do. That's why I came in . I meet Gestapo tac-I MEET GESTAPO TACTICS! I meet Gestapo tactics! That's not right. No man has the right to…'call an attorney', that means you're guilt, you're under sus…'co', he says 'cooperate' or we'll go downtown! That's not-as long as I've-" - George Aaronow
"I am trying to run an office here! Now will you go to lunch? Go to lunch! WILL you GO to LUNCH?!" - Williamson

GODFATHER SAGA

"My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a president or senator." – Michael Corleone
"Do you know how naïve you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed." – Kay Adams
"Now who's being naïve, Kay?" – Michael Corleone

"It's a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes." – Clemenza

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." – Don Vito Corleone

"Don't ask me about my business, Kay." – Michael Corleone

"Leave the gun….take the cannolis." – Clemenza

"Oh, Paulie? Won't see him anymore." – Clemenza

"I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart." – Michael Corleone

"If anything in this life is certain…if history has taught us anything…it's that you can kill anybody." – Michael Corleone

"Michael, why are the drapes open?" – Kay

Here are some more:

IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT

"They call me Mister Tibbs!" - Mr. Tibbs

ISLAND

"What's 'God'?" – Lincoln Six-Echo
"Well, you know when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you." – McCord

JURASSIC PARK

"God creates dinosaurs, God kills dinosaurs, God creates man...man destroys God...man creates dinosaurs.." - Ian Malcolm

KILL BILL: VOLUME 2

"No. You're not a bad person. You're a terrific person. You're my favorite person. But, every once in a while, you can be a real cunt." - Bill

K-PAX

"Your produce alone has been worth the trip." - Prot

MATCHSTICK MEN

"Look, Doc. I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet, and the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, 'I'm a grown man. I should know what goes on in my head', and the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all! But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out, I start worrying, a-about what that was going to d-do to my GODDAMN CARPET!! Okay?! So, ah-he, that was a GOOD DAY, DOC, and, and I just want you to give me some pills, and let me get on with my life!" – Roy

NAKED GUN

"It's the same old story: Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girl dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day." – Frank
"*Gasp* Goodyear?" – Jane
"No, the worst." – Frank

"Jane, since I've met you I've noticed things that I never knew were there before; birds singing, dew glistening on a newly formed leaf…stoplights." – Frank

"Doctors say that Nordberg has a 50 - 50 chance of living, though there's only a 10 percent chance of that." – Ed

OFFICE SPACE

"Didn't you get the memo?" – Various characters

"PC load letter? WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?!" – Michael Bolton

ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

"I'm a goddamn marvel of modern science." - Randal Patrick McMurphy

PULP FICTION

"Yeah, well, Antoine should'a fuckin' better known better." - Vincent Vega

"...and you know what they call a, a, a, a Quarter Pounder with cheese in Paris?" - Vincent Vega
"They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?" - Jules Winfield
"Nah man they got the metric system. They don't know what the fuck a quarter pound is." - Vincent Vega
"Well then what do they call it?" - Jules Winfield
"They call it a Royale with cheese." - Vincent Vega
"A Royale with cheese...ha." - Jules Winfield
"That's right." - Vincent Vega
"What do they call a Big Mac?" - Jules Winfield
"Well a Big Mac's a Big Mac but they call it Le Big Mac." - Vincent Vega
"Le Big Mac. Hahaha. What do they call a Whopper?" - Jules Winfield
"I don't know. I didn't go to Burger King. But do you know what they put on french fries in Holland instead of ketchup?" - Vincent Vega
"What?" - Jules Winfield
"Mayonnaise." - Vincent Vega
"Ugh shit!" - Jules Winfield
"I've seen 'em do it, man. They fuckin drown them in that shit." - Vincent Vega

"Whose motorcycle is this?" - Fabian
"Its a Chopper." - Butch
"Whose Chopper is this?" - Fabian
"Its Zed's." - Butch
"Who's Zed?" - Fabian
"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch

REAR WINDOW

"Which one of you did it?! Which one of you killed my dog?! You don't know the meaning of the word 'neighbor'! Neighbors like each other, speak to each other, care if anybody lives or dies but none of you do! But I couldn't imagine any of you being so low that you'd kill a little helpless friendly dog…the only thing in this whole neighborhood who liked anybody!! Did you kill him just because he liked you?! JUST BECAUSE HE LIKED YOU!?!" - Neighbor

RESERVOIR DOGS

"Yeah bam, bam, bam, bam, bam. I told 'em not to touch the fuckin' alarm and they did. If they hadn't-a done, what I told 'em not to do, they'd still be alive." – Mr. Blonde

"Here are your names: Mr. Brown, Mr. White, Mr. Blonde, Mr. Blue, Mr. Orange…and Mr. Pink." – Joe Cabot
"Wait a minute, why do I have to be Mr. Pink?" – Mr. Pink
"Because you're a ******, alright?" – Joe Cabot

"Let me tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. Its all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song, it's a metaphor for big dicks." – Mr. Brown
"No, no, its about a girl who is very vulnerable. She's been fucked over a few times, then she meets some guy who's really sensitive…"– Mr. Blonde
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa…time out Green Bay. Tell that fuckin bullshit to the tourists." – Mr. Brown
"(Background) Toby? Who da fuck is Toby? Toby…" – Joe Cabot
"'Like a Virgin' is not about this nice girl who meets a nice fella. That's what 'True Blue' is about, now, granted, no argument about that." – Mr. Brown
"Which one is 'True Blue'?" – Mr. Orange
"'True Blue' was a big ass hit for Madonna. I don't even follow this Tops in Pops shit and I've at least heard of 'True Blue'." – Nice Guy Eddie
"Look, asshole, I didn't say I ain't heard of it. All I asked was how's it go? Excuse me for not being the world's biggest Madonna fan." – Mr. Orange
"Personally, I can do without her." – Mr. Pink
"I like her early stuff. You know, 'Lucky Star', 'Borderline', but once she got into her 'Papa Don't Preach' phase, I sorta tuned out." – Mr. Blue
"Hey you guys are making me lose my train of thought here, I was saying something, what was it?" – Mr. Brown
" (background) Oh, Toby's that Chinese girl. What was her last name?" - Joe Cabot
"(to Joe) What's that?" – Mr. White
"I found this old address book in a jacket I ain't worn in a coon's age. What was that name?" – Joe Cabot
"What the fuck was I talking about?" – Mr. Brown
"You said 'True Blue' was about a nice girl, a sensitive girl who meets a nice guy, and that 'Like a Virgin' was a metaphor for big dicks." – Mr. Pink
"Lemme tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. Its all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine. I'm talking morning day and night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick." – Mr. Brown
"How many dicks is that?" – Mr. Blue
"A lot." – Mr. White
"Then one day, she meets this John Holmes mother fucker and its like whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in 'the Great Escape', you know, he's digging tunnels. Now she's getting the serious dick action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever: pain…pain." – Mr. Brown
"(Background) Chew? Toby Chew?" – Joe Cabot
"It hurts. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt, you know, because her pussy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine what it was once like to be a virgin. Hence, 'Like a Virgin'." – Mr. Brown
"Wong." - Joe Cabot

"I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips. That's fucked up. That ain't my fault. I mean it would appear that waitresses are one of the many groups the government fucks in the ass on a regular basis. Look, if you ask me to sign something that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it. Put it to a vote, I'll vote for it. But what I won't do is play ball. And as for this non-college bullshit I got two words for that: learn to fuckin' type, 'cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big fuckin' surprise." – Mr. Pink

"Hey, Joe, you want me to shoot this guy?" – Mr. Blonde
"Shit, you shoot me in a DREAM, you'd better wake up and apologize." – Mr. White

"Either he's alive or he's dead…or the cops got him…or they don't." – Mr. Blonde

ROBIN HOOD: MEN IN TIGHTS

"Blinkin, listen to me. They've taken the castle!" – Robin Hood
"I thought it felt a bit drafty. Ugh. This never would have happened if your father was still alive." – Blinkin
"He's dead?!" – Robin Hood
"Yes." – Blinkin
"And my mother?" – Robin Hood
"She died of pneumonia while…oh, you were away…" – Blinkin
"My brothers?" – Robin Hood
"They were all killed by the plague." – Blinkin
"My dog, Pongo?" – Robin Hood
"Run over by a carriage." – Blinkin
"My goldfish, Goldie?" – Robin Hood
"Eaten by the cat." – Blinkin
"…My cat?" – Robin Hood
"Choked on the goldfish. Oh, its good to be home, ain't it, Master Robin?" – Blinkin

"As my first order of business, I would like to appoint a new Sheriff. My friend, Achoo." – Robin Hood
"A black sheriff?" – Crowd
"HE'S BLACK?!?" – Blinkin
"Hey why not? It worked in Blazing Saddles." – Achoo

"There must be another way of doing the credits!" – Angry Villager
"That's right! Every time they make a Robin Hood movie, they burn our village down!" – Fire Marshal

SCENT OF A WOMAN

"Women…what can you say? Who made them? God must've been a fuckin genius. Hair…they say hair is everything you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls and just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips…and when they touched yours it was like that first swallow of wine after you just crossed the desert. Tits! Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns or secondhand Steinways. What's between them…passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr. Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listening to me, son? I'm givin ya pearls here." – Lt. Colonel Frank Slade

STAR WARS SAGA

"Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father." – Darth Vader
"He told me enough! He told me YOU killed him!" – Luke Skywalker
"No…I…am your father." – Darth Vader, Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back

"No! Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoda, Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate, leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you." – Yoda, Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace

STRANGER THAN FICTION

"It's been a very revealing ten seconds." – Dr. Jules Hilbert

"Hell, Harold, you could just eat nothing but pancakes if you wanted." – Dr. Jules Hilbert
"What is wrong with you? Hey, I don't want to eat nothing but pancakes, I want to live! I mean, who in their right mind in a choice between pancakes and living chooses pancakes?" – Harold Crick
"Harold, if you pause to think, you'd realize that that answer is inextricably contingent upon the type of life being led... and, of course, the quality of the pancakes." – Dr. Jules Hilbert

SUPERMAN RETURNS

"They can be a great people, Kal-El. They wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way." - Jor-El

TERMINATOR TRILOGY

"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves." – Kyle Reese

"Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with! It can't be reasoned with! It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear! And it absolutely will not stop, EVER…until you are dead." - Kyle Reese

"I'll be back." - The Terminator

"Just...imagine...if you knew you were gonna do something...important...with your life...something...amazing...maybe the most important thing anyone has ever done...but there's a catch...something terrible has to happen. You couldn't live with yourself if you didn't TRY to stop it...but..." - John Connor
"What are you talking about?" - Kate Brewster
"Its just......the life you know.......all the stuff that you take for granted..................its not gonna last....." - John Connor

THE USUAL SUSPECTS

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, he's gone." - Verbal Kint

THE WAY OF THE GUN

"Don't you think its funny that if I grab a woman's ass and she punches me, she's fighting for her rights, but if a ****** grabs my ass and I punch his lights out, I'm a homophobe?" – Parker

"You know what I'm gonna tell God when I see him? I'm gonna tell him I was framed." – Longbaugh

My favorite one from Pulp Fiction is, "Oh, you ready to blow? Well, I'm a mushroom cloud waitin' motherfucker, motherfucker!"

Always loved that.

Here are some more:

The 40 Year Old Virgin - "Now you're throwing too many big words at me, and since I don't know what they mean, I'm going to take them as disrespect."

Also from The 40 Year Old Virgin - "Yeah, you should definitely tell her. 'Cause I saw this movie, called 'Liar, Liar', and the message was 'don't lie.' And that was a smart movie."

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - "One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

High Fidelity - "Should I bolt every time I get that feeling in my gut when I meet someone new? Well, I've been listening to my gut since I was 14 years old, and frankly speaking, I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains."

American Beauty - "Look at me, jerking off in the shower — this will be the high point of my day. It's all downhill from here."

Chasing Amy - "I got a weird thing for girls who say 'aboot'."

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - "Holy shit, you're the Dawson!"

Adventures in Babysitting - "Don't fuck with the babysitter!"

The Girl Next Door - "Goddamn it, Matt. I swear to God if you don't fuck her, I'll kill myself! Fuck her for me, dude! For me!"

Training Day - "Aww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bitches. Huh. You think you can do this shit... Jake? You think you can do this to me? You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you! SHU program, *****! 23 hour lockdown! I'm the man up in this piece! You'll never see the light of... who the fuck do you think you're fucking with? I'm the police, I run shit around here! You just live here! Yeah, that's right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down! King Kong ain't got shit on me! That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, fuck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me."

They Live - "I came here to chew bubblegum or kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Fight Club - "Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

And here's a few from the movie, The Rules of Attraction:

"I think you're a rich motherfucking motherfucker, who owes me a fucking fuckload of motherfuckin' cash, that's what I think, you rich motherfuckin' motherfucker. You want some blow, motherfucker? You bring me my motherfuckin' cash, motherfucker!"

"I only had sex with her because I'm in love with you."

"Lauren don't walk away. HEY! I really did try to kill myself... just before I faked it."

"Since when does fucking somebody else mean that I'm not faithful to you?"

"A great numb feeling washes over me as I let go of the past and look forward to the future. Pretend to be a vampire. I don't really need to pretend, because it's who I am, an emotional vampire. I've just come to expect it. Vampires are real. That I was born this way. That I feed off of other people's real emotions. Search for this night's prey. Who will it be? "

Oh, and also pretty much anything Ben Kingsley says in Sexy Beast is quotable because he's the baddest motherfucker on the planet Earth in that movie.

School Of Rock Love this movie.

"Those that can't do, teach, and those that can't teach... teach gym."

"You're a fat loser and you have body odor!"

12 Angry Men:

3rd Juror: Well what d'ya want? I say he's guilty.
8th Juror: We want your arguments.
3rd Juror: I gave you my arguments.
8th Juror: We're not convinced. We want to hear them again.
3rd Juror: Everything - every single thing that came out in that courtroom, but I mean everything, says he's guilty! Do you think I'm an idiot or something? You lousy bunch of bleeding hearts. You're not goin' to intimidate me. I'm entitled to my opinion. I can sit in this goddamn room for a year...Somebody say something!...Why don't you take that stuff about the old man - the old man who lived there - and heard everything! Or take the knife, what - just because he found one like it? The old man saw him! Right there on he stairs. What's the difference how many seconds it took?? What's the differrence?! Every single thing. The knife falling through a hole in his pocket - you can't prove that he didn't get to the door. Sure you can hobble around the room all you want, but you can't prove it. I'm telling you, every single thing that went on has been twisted and turned in here. That business with the glasses, how do you know she didn't have them on? The woman testified in court. Well what d'ya want? That's it! That's the whole case! The whole thing about hearing the boy yell? The phrase was "I'm gonna kill you." That's what he said. To his own father. I don't care what kind of man that was! It was his father! That goddamn rotten kid. I know him. What they're like. What they do to you. How they kill you every day. My god, don't you see? How come I'm the only one who sees? Jeez, I can feel that knife goin' in.

8th Juror: It's not your boy. He's somebody else.
4th Juror: Let him live.

*Long pause*

3rd Juror:
All right...Not guilty.

--

A really powerful scene and the climax to a great film.

lord of the rings saga "so do all who see such times. all we can deside is to do what we can with the time that is given to us" gandalf the white

remember the titans " if we dont come together we to will be destroyed" denzel washionton coach boone

we are marshall " you can bet your ass they will be watching you with every snap of that football gritting their teeth today is the day who are we we are marshall we are marshall" coach jack lengyel head coach

Gotta go with one of my favorte scenes form Scarface

Tony Montana: Sure, Mel. Maybe you can hand out yourself one of them first class tickets to the Resurrection.
Bernstein: Fucking punk. Son of a bitch.
Tony Montana: So long, Mel, have a good trip.
Bernstein: Fuck you!

Wayne's World-
Garth (as the Suck Cut gets stuck on his head)- IT's SUCKING MY WILL TO LIVE!!

Wayne (to the wealthy man in car next to his)- Excuse me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?

Tombstone
-

Billy Clanton: It's the drunk piano player. You couldn't hit nothin'. (Draws knife.) In fact, you're probably seeing *double*.
Doc: (draws second gun) I have two guns, one for each of you.

Doc: (sarcastically, guns drawn) You know, Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.

Spaceballs
-

Dark Helmet: So Lone Starr, you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

King Roland: Please bring her back safely! And if it's at all possible, try to save the car.

Lone Starr: I wonder: Will we ever see each other again?
Yogurt: Who knows? God willing, we'll all meet again in Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money.

Dark Helmet: Where the hell did they go?!
Colonel Sandurz: I don't know. They must have hyperjets on that thing!
Dark Helmet: And what have we got on this thing, a Cuisinart?!
Colonel Sandurz: No, sir!
Dark Helmet: Well find them, catch them!
Colonel Sandurz: Yes sir! Prepare ship for light speed!
Dark Helmet: No-no-no, light speed is too slow!
Colonel Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...ludicrous speed!
Colonel Sandurz: Ludicrous speed?! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't know if this ship can take it!
Dark Helmet: What's the matter Colonel Sandurz... chicken?
Colonel Sandurz: (stuttering) Prepare ship--prepare ship for ludicrous speed! Fasten all seat belts, seal all entrances and exits, close all shops in the mall! Cancel the three ring circus! Secure all animals in the zoo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back