Become a better poster

Whoops, missed it.

Well I love the Lakers and from NCAA I like Ohio, NFL I like the eagles and I don't follow NHL but I love to watch it. What about yours.

Spurs, Cowboys and Texas Tech. Damn, 2 of the 3 are big rivals. That debate may come sooner than I thought :p

I don't think my posts are long enough, but I can't think of anything else to put in without rambling on about nothing.

Well it is good that you do not ramble on. No one likes that. I have posted on this thread how a good post should look. If you structure a post, make sure you have your key ideas. Then expand on them, and you have a pretty lengthy post. Either that or write in size 20 font. But then I don't think I want to be your friend.

Mainly sports but that doesn't get updated enough.

Sports Stadium has taken a beaten lately. But post sports, there is nothing wrong with that. For ever few people that do, it expands the section.

We use to have a badass spam sports thread in here. Gone now. Prolly cause of all the flames. Shit was serious business.

I bet if we could moderate ourselves a little better, the thread could be brought back. If we all cheered Canucks, Suns, Packers, Jays, and Liverpool, the thread would be quite peaceful, and accurate

Dammit. I wish I was here. Wes you might not no me. But I would liek to have a badass sports debate with you .

well if you need my help to make sure it isn't an ass-bad debate, ask me.

Prolly happen one day ;)

I'll bring back that thread soon. Probably NCAA Tournament and NBA/NHL playoff time, It was fire last year during that period.

Those are key times, a lot of sports are heating up.

Who's your teams?

I love the multiquote tool

Well I love the Lakers and from NCAA I like Ohio, NFL I like the eagles and I don't follow NHL but I love to watch it. What about yours.

All are poor.

I actually make wrestling posts occasionally ;)

You sure did

Yeppers

lol, Silent Chris and long posts just don't go together.

If Silent Chris wanted to expand on his posts, he could ask me.

Truths

Whoops, missed it.

Like Tim Duncan. Bish.

I feel like I'm just aimlessly wandering around on this forum, posting in threads I want to post in, and not really giving a shit if people read what I say or not. It's almost like I'm only here for my own benefit. How do I become a better poster so I'm entertaining the whole forum, like a performing monkey?

To get people being a better poster, don't say I'll red rep you if you vote against Marella, and green rep you if you vote for him.

Just do what Will does and repeat what he says over and over again ( or so Luth thinks) Luth thinks Will repeats himself over and over again.

So in conclusion Luth thinks Will just reapeats....

I was going to post in the Edge rematch clause thread but my post was similar to yours so I didn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back