Become a better poster

I would like to know if i'm a good poster or if I should become a better one. Of course this is decided by the public opinion of the forum members of WZ. But as many would have foreseen it dum dum dum... Interior Crocodile Aligator, I drive a Chevrolet movie theater.

What about me, TM? I think I need to put longer more thought out posts, but I don't know really..

TM! I need help with my posts. And I can't be bothered reading the rest of the thread. So what do I do to improve?

I would like to know if i'm a good poster or if I should become a better one. Of course this is decided by the public opinion of the forum members of WZ. But as many would have foreseen it dum dum dum... Interior Crocodile Aligator, I drive a Chevrolet movie theater.

Well HHD, I have read some of your posts now, and besides some issues of grammar, they are alright. I don't think anyone expects perfect grammar, because it is quite easy to make a few mistakes, but maybe just have a read over on your posts and make sure they make sense.

What else are you interested in?

What about me, TM? I think I need to put longer more thought out posts, but I don't know really..

My own personal rule that I try to follow is usually have three main points for a post. with three, you can usually have a solid argument, so if you are able to epand on those three, you will be on your way.

TM! I need help with my posts. And I can't be bothered reading the rest of the thread. So what do I do to improve?

What do you think you need help in. Overall you are a high quality poster Tim, you think yours out and you back them up.

Just tell me how to improve please TM.

Well Pippen, besides the Canadian diss, which will take hours to years for me to forgive, what is it you want help about?

Well HHD, I have read some of your posts now, and besides some issues of grammar, they are alright. I don't think anyone expects perfect grammar, because it is quite easy to make a few mistakes, but maybe just have a read over on your posts and make sure they make sense.

What else are you interested in?

My own personal rule that I try to follow is usually have three main points for a post. with three, you can usually have a solid argument, so if you are able to epand on those three, you will be on your way.

What do you think you need help in. Overall you are a high quality poster Tim, you think yours out and you back them up.

Well Pippen, besides the Canadian diss, which will take hours to years for me to forgive, what is it you want help about?

What so your saying I am an alright/good poster? And I honestly didn't mean that quote as a diss. I swear to god, more like a metaphor actually.

I haven't come across anything terrible from you. I am awalys interested however, what do you like to post about?

I don't think my posts are long enough, but I can't think of anything else to put in without rambling on about nothing.

We use to have a badass spam sports thread in here. Gone now. Prolly cause of all the flames. Shit was serious business.

Dammit. I wish I was here. Wes you might not no me. But I would liek to have a badass sports debate with you .

Prolly happen one day ;)

I'll bring back that thread soon. Probably NCAA Tournament and NBA/NHL playoff time, It was fire last year during that period.

Who's your teams?

Well I love the Lakers and from NCAA I like Ohio, NFL I like the eagles and I don't follow NHL but I love to watch it. What about yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back