• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Becker Won't Talk To Me Anymore (Storytime)

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
So, Becker, Job (IndyJon), and I were on MSN about four or five days ago. Job mentions that his girlfriend is looking to go to Pitt for grad work. Becker goes on and on about how great the school is. While I didn't question Pitt's academic prestige, I did assure Job that he wouldn't have to worry about his woman cheating on him since she'd be surrounded by nothing but Pittsburghers :lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao:. As you have undoubtedly already surmised, this is the reason why Becker won't talk to me anymore.

Sorry, Becker, but an opportunity presented itself and I'm still

[YOUTUBE]ihWYEoaCxKM[/YOUTUBE]

over it.

At first, I thought you typo'd "Job" and meant "Jon", then I noticed you did it throughout and then thought "Why is Jon's name 'Job'?"

Fuck nsake what the hell happened to people around here, everyone gets all pissy over the stupidest shit anymore, can't anybody just take a little shit anymore?

Fuck nsake what the hell happened to people around here, everyone gets all pissy over the stupidest shit anymore, can't anybody just take a little shit anymore?
It's all the Cages fault.

Before the Cage, this place was a happy place. Then The Cage happened, and everyone started using extreme insults and flaming people. This hostility created a negative energy which has hurt the overall quality of the forum.

Stormtrooper, as you can see, isn't very happy because the mean boys made fun of him in The Cage!
actually, they did it in the LD section first...

And I've felt this way for months (really since the inception of The Cage). I don't give a shit about that thread. To be honest, I was actually happy, because there were nice things said in the thread.

Oh bullshit, people have been flaming eachother loooooooooooooooong before the Cage ever came to be, you all just need to stop being such sensitive little *****es and suck it up, btw you were the one flaming everybody in the LD simply because they told you "to get over it"

Oh bullshit, people have been flaming eachother loooooooooooooooong before the Cage ever came to be, you all just need to stop being such sensitive little *****es and suck it up, btw you were the one flaming everybody in the LD simply because they told you "to get over it"

VIP4LYF

It's all the Cages fault.

Before the Cage, this place was a happy place. Then The Cage happened, and everyone started using extreme insults and flaming people. This hostility created a negative energy which has hurt the overall quality of the forum.

Stay out of the cage then:shrug:

So no flaming happened in the bar room then?

How did The Cage hurt the quality of the forums? It brought out stupidity of some people, hardly any of the shitty wrestling posters don't even come in the cage.

:lmao:

Nice things?
Nice things that you didn't think were there:
In all honest I like Stormtrooper. He is like many other members hear who don't hear what they like to hear so they will defend it..... simple isn't it. He mightn't have the best words at the time but he is only doing what 1,000's of others have done here.

I'm not reading through 10 pages of male hormones raging.

If someone (multiple people) have something bad to say about Stormtrooper, because he speaks his mind, then I suppose they should say it and speak their's. Buuuuut, I just don't see the point in lowering yourself to someone else's level if all you want to do is whine about why they're doing the same thing you, in turn, do yourself.

Also, for the record - I like Stormtrooper.

Never known the guy to be bad in any manner. He speaks his mind and gives his full opinion on things. I don't always agree with things he says, but I respect him for his opinion. I doubt he ever said you had to like it, but it is a bit funny that people are this (10 pages worth, anyways) seemingly outraged at him doing so.

I suppose carry on.

Meh, I like Stormstrooper. He can go off on tangents thought.

Yeah, people actually said nice things there (to go along with the few mean/hurtful things and a bunch of random stuff), because they aren't assholes.

yeah, I've been a bit on edge recently, which has caused me to lash out at people. Happens. Time to move on with life.

Stay out of the cage then:shrug:

So no flaming happened in the bar room then?

How did The Cage hurt the quality of the forums? It brought out stupidity of some people, hardly any of the shitty wrestling posters don't even come in the cage.

No, it still happened, but it brought out a seemingly intense hatred in people. Before, the only place to post random stuff had some limits (The Bar Room). Now with a room without limits, people can (and regularly do) go over the line, which reduces the quality of the forum. Sorry if I don't find this section as awesome as others. I see no need for a place where people can call each other a "****** ass queer ******" and get away with it. And just because you can doesn't mean you SHOULD.

And you ask how the Cage hurt the Forum, then immediate answer your own question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back