Battleground LD: Because there's really nothing else on TV

Definitely going to be a cash in at Summerslam. You couldn't have booked a less interesting match for the 2nd biggest show of the year.

Also can't forget how damn entertaining The Rockers were.

Yeah, they were exciting and fun to watch though were missing the power element that my favorite teams all had in at least one of the wrestlers.

If we could travel through time, I would've loved to put the Rockers in the late 90s- early 00s and let them do some crazy stuff with the Hardy's, Edge and Christian, and Dudleys. Let them get in on those TLC matches.

Yeah, they were exciting and fun to watch though were missing the power element that my favorite teams all had in at least one of the wrestlers.

If we could travel through time, I would've loved to put the Rockers in the late 90s- early 00s and let them do some crazy stuff with the Hardy's, Edge and Christian, and Dudleys. Let them get in on those TLC matches.

That would have been fantastic.

I just asked who Imagine Dragons were and got the eyeroll from my son and told I wasn't hip. Oh well.

I just asked who Imagine Dragons were and got the eyeroll from my son and told I wasn't hip. Oh well.

Sounds like my wife lol. Any time someone uses slang she doesn't know or makes a reference to something or someone she doesn't know she says *you'll have to explain that one to me, I'm not hip."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back