Battleground LD: Because there's really nothing else on TV

World Famous Flea Market is pretty hilarious.

Anyway, that main event sucked balls. Like, it's literally the worst kind of bad. Boring, stupid, and the main attraction for a PPV. The meaningless cruiserweight matches are just that meaningless; and aren't the focal point of the show.

At least with the infamous TNA women's matches like Shelly/Rebel and Morasca/Sharmell you can just laugh. This was legitimately terrible other than Orton murdering the Singh Bros

Yeah that's why I've always been nicer to matches like that. Who saw Shelley vs. Rebel on the card and expected a masterpiece?

The last time a WWE match was given negative stars was in 2014 for Cameron vs AJ Lee (-1). I just watched that match, it ran for around 4 minutes and ended in a DQ. It was pretty bad, but there is no way that the Punjabi Prison match was better. I'd be surprised if it doesn't reach negative stars.

WWE has such an amazing roster, so the fact that they are they just dicking around and producing such a shitty show like tonight is baffling

The last time a WWE match was given negative stars was in 2014 for Cameron vs AJ Lee (-1). I just watched that match, it ran for around 4 minutes and ended in a DQ. It was pretty bad, but there is no way that the Punjabi Prison match was better. I'd be surprised if it doesn't reach negative stars.

WWE has such an amazing roster, so the fact that they are they just dicking around and producing such a shitty show like tonight is baffling

It's what happens when you have almost zero competition in your marketplace. The only big name competitors WWE has is the UFC. And as a brand they don't have the brand recognition that WWE does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back