Battleground LD: Because there's really nothing else on TV

The need for New Day to break the record absolutely fucked both the Club and Enzo and Cass. It forced both teams to sit on their hands and do nothing of any significance for a long time.

Yep. It didn't help that a team that broke that record probably wouldn't actually crack a list of Top 20 tag teams ever. The New Day have a gimmick that works. The tag chemistry isn't impressive.

I've seen way less of The Revival and I'd rather watch a Revival match over a New Day match.

Yep. It didn't help that a team that broke that record probably wouldn't actually crack a list of Top 20 tag teams ever. The New Day have a gimmick that works. The tag chemistry isn't impressive.

I've seen way less of The Revival and I'd rather watch a Revival match over a New Day match.

The Revival matches are good old fashioned heel wrestling. It's beautiful.

Who do you think is GOAT? I personally dig the Rock n' Roll Express.,

That's a toughy too. Steiners, LOD/Road Warriors, Rock n Roll Express, Dudleys, Hardys, Edge and Christian, Midnight Express, Freebirds, etc... There are a ton.

I'd say LOD/Road Warriors honestly even though they aren't my personal all time favorite. Growing up in the late 90's, I always enjoyed Money Inc. DiBiase never gets all the credit he deserves for his career.

Who do you think is GOAT? I personally dig the Rock n' Roll Express.,

I'm a Hart Foundation guy. Loved the contrast in strengths that they brought. Great matches, great charisma and look. I'd put the Steiner Brothers second, and Road Warriors third.

British Bulldogs are right there too.

Yep. As tag team chemistry goes and tag team ring psychology, Revival are already above New Day.

One could make the argument that Kofi is the best tag team wrestler in WWE history. He's won the titles with four different teams. But a singular wrestler does not make a team.

I'm a Hart Foundation guy. Loved the contrast in strengths that they brought. Great matches, great charisma and look. I'd put the Steiner Brothers second, and Road Warriors third.

British Bulldogs are right there too.

Also can't forget how damn entertaining The Rockers were.

No eliminations for like 10 minutes, and then 3 happen in a matter of seconds. Stuff like that takes me out of matches as a fan.

This is now officially my pick for best women's match of 2017...no, I have not seen Cross and Moon. Please don't kill me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back