AWESOME_MIZ officially thread of stuff

one of these days zrise i'm gonna put my shiny bat up somewhere you really don't want it to go.

i'm glad your doing good.

Thats the first time a female has ever spoken about my ass/ and or sticking something something up it.

Hopefully the next time that happens it will be at a freak club and they will mention something else going up my ass ( strap on!)

tell me this is not the craziest video you have ever seen

[YOUTUBE]X6BKBIOtRXw&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

looks like something i would direct!

i understand.

last week i had to give a speech at UC Berkley with 2 other students in front of strangers who are getting their master degrees.

its a miracle i made it on here at all since i had to practice a million times.

i understand.

last week i had to give a speech at UC Berkley with 2 other students in front of strangers who are getting their master degrees.

its a miracle i made it on here at all since i had to practice a million times.

I spent 2 hours pasting newspaper bits on a balloon because the wind kept blowing ot off. I also hate public speaking ;)

Public speaking is hardest on people that are quiet (beleive it or not thats the first thing you think when you have known me in real life) so often i come off as emotionless (which i am in public). Too bad i dont have personality like rohan claims he does.

I've been doing public speaking stuff since freshmen but sometimes it still scares the shit out of me.

But really if you know me in real life i'm extremely socially awkward and for some reason i'm able to squash that side of me when i'm doing speeches or giving tours.

POWER ZRISE POWEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I've been doing public speaking stuff since freshmen but sometimes it still scares the shit out of me.

But really if you know me in real life i'm extremely socially awkward and for some reason i'm able to squash that side of me when i'm doing speeches or giving tours.

POWER ZRISE POWEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

"EAT YOUR VITAMINS AND GIVE THE POWEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR TO THE DISTURBED CHILDREN"-the diary of hulk hogan

I manage to get out of public speaking most of the time because my teachers have sympathy:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back