Ask The Lariat: He'll answer.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
I'm bored and took a vacation day off of work mainly because I be 'illin. So ask away... I'll answer honestly and with no regards for humanity. Ask anything from sports to wrestling to naked chicks and other cool stuff.

Toe the line!

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1893790 said:
All time favorite sports player and why?

Damn... it's like asking me who my favorite child is. Except I don't have a child.

Anyway... I'll go with one from the NFL, NBA, and MLB.

1) JOE MONTANA. The man. All he ever did was win. Will go down as the greatest quarterback to ever live and I loved the 49ers when he was at QB.

2) Ryne Sandberg. Many call Ernie Banks Mr. Cub and rightfully so. But to me, Ryne Sandberg was Mr. Cub. He was an awesome second basemen and the reason why I wanted to play second base when I started playing baseball. Ironically, I used the number 16 throughout my baseball career, which is Joe Montana's number.

3) Shaquille O'Neal. You won't find a bigger mark for Shaq in his early career than me. I had every shoe, jersey, poster, and figure he ever made. Even his stupid genie movie and his album, ShaqFu. Then he went to the Lakers. And I was THRILLED!

But overall... I'll say that Joe Montana is my all time favorite.

Who do you think is the greatest basketball player to come from the University of Kentucky?

Were you a fan of Jared Lorenzen while he was quarterback at UK, or did you think he was a bum?

If you could pick one opponent for Stan Hansen to face that he never got the opportunity to, who would that be?

Thoughts on Sting? Great, or overrated?

Do you think the Undertaker will retire with an intact Wrestlemania streak?

Do yo want the Undertaker to retire with an intact Wrestlemania streak?

Who do you think is the greatest basketball player to come from the University of Kentucky?

John Wall could earn that moniker if he stays another year, but at the moment, that belongs to Jamal Mashburn. The first major recruit from Rick Pitino was just a hoss to deal with and nearly carried us to a Final Four along with four other Kentucky boys. Mashburn sticks out to me, but there are others that could be considered. Dan Issel, Jack Givens, Tayshaun Prince, and a few others could have a case made for them. But the 'Monster Mash' sticks out to me.

Were you a fan of Jared Lorenzen while he was quarterback at UK, or did you think he was a bum?

Worthless as a QB. He FOUND ways to turn the ball over. His numbers were great, but the team had no confidence in him. And neither did I.

If you could pick one opponent for Stan Hansen to face that he never got the opportunity to, who would that be?

Mercy. Hansen's fought a lot of people. I'll take Ric Flair on a big stage. I know Flair and Hansen wrestled a house show or two back in the day, but they were never on a big stage like Starrcade or in Japan during the Triple Crown events. That would be my dream match. Sting and Arn Anderson are the others I'd pick.

Thoughts on Sting? Great, or overrated?

Great. I was a huge Sting mark when I was young. The Rat Tail, the yelling. He was charismatic and could actually wrestle a helluva match. Great talent who deserves to be in the Hall of Fame at some point.

Markymark-1.png

What do you think of my newest sig?

Do you hate "us" because of what The Invader did to Brody?

No. I don't 'hate' a certain race at all. However I do look down on Puerto Rico as a wrestling haven... simply because in shoot interviews, many wrestlers didn't like the atmosphere, the people, and feared for their lives on occasion. I'm saddened that such a great talent was killed in the fashion he was, but I don't hate Puerto Rico.

Do you think Seth Rogen is an asshole?

Seth Rogen is a SAINT!

I bet he'd be a trip to smoke up with. And we have the same kind of humor... I'd like to collaborate on writing a movie or something with him someday. Then again, I'd like to have a threesome with these two chicks I met at the Hyatt, but we know that's not going to happen.. unless I buy some Tanqueray.

Man, IM pissed at the fucker for offing Brody. What kind of question is that?

I got a question: As of this time....are you engaging in some type of sexual intercourse? I have a hunch it's happening as I speak LOL.

Nah. As I said, I'm under the weather, so the GF's only around to make me soup and a steak in nothing but booty shorts and a tight tanktop. That was her idea, btw.

Whats up Lariat?

Whats your favorite Bruiser Brody match? Just asking because I recently got done watching a classic he had with Genchiro Tenryu in 88'.

Do you think the Undertaker will retire with an intact Wrestlemania streak?

I do. HBK has a lot of pride, but so does Taker. I say Taker keeps the streak after Wrestlemania.

Do yo want the Undertaker to retire with an intact Wrestlemania streak?

Yes. It should be a thing of Legend. Because we all know wrestling's fake, but the lore of having any kind of streak that means something can help the WWE and Wrestlemania. So he should retire with it in tact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back