• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ask THE Inmate's opinion

You know who ELSE is off topic?

MY MOM!!!!

Hah. I've been dying for a chance at a Regular Show quote...

I've never seen Regular Show. So I won't really have an opinion on it. Sounds kind of like a South Park mixed with Jersey Shore kind of Show neither of which I watch.

Nah, it's more along the lines of an Aqua Teen Hunger Force w/a little Brak Show mixed in maybe. Hard to pin down the exact type, but it's a good, funny, nutty show. Plus I.... wait. Wait a minute.

WTF??

Did you just say Jersey Shore? How in the blue hell is a cartoon going to be compared w/a ******ed, brain dead, shallow ass, fake reality show w/no talent, no account people/actors????

I have no clue how you could compare Regular Show to Jersey Shore. That's not only lunacy, that's downright blasphemy. The Shore could only hope to be a quarter of as good as Regular Show.

Nah, it's more along the lines of an Aqua Teen Hunger Force w/a little Brak Show mixed in maybe. Hard to pin down the exact type, but it's a good, funny, nutty show. Plus I.... wait. Wait a minute.

WTF??

Did you just say Jersey Shore? How in the blue hell is a cartoon going to be compared w/a ******ed, brain dead, shallow ass, fake reality show w/no talent, no account people/actors????

I have no clue how you could compare Regular Show to Jersey Shore. That's not only lunacy, that's downright blasphemy. The Shore could only hope to be a quarter of as good as Regular Show.

Umm I said it sounded like a mix between family guy and Jersey Shore. That was just based on the one quote from the show that I was provided with. Like I said before I have never seen Regualr Show.

I see You Ignored my post of me saying "I Love You" What kind of world do we live in where Love Means Nofhing

:lmao:

Ok, Macios I have a question.

Who has the better roster, WWE or TNA?

WWE does for sure.

AS for Stinger there is no train that leaves froim a port but I figured you could make the argument that if I selected A than you could have said the exact opposite thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back