My opinion on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought you could flame the hell out of anyone once they're in prison, yesterday I think he was waiting to get the ok from someone to flame AE...kinda ******ed but to each his own.

agreed, the thing he's flaming me for he originally laughed at when I posted and he's flaming AE for racism yet SC was racist first.

although I fully condemn AE calling him a fucking Jew, no matter what was said that was simply not on.

Where does babys comes from?

When a mummy and a daddy fall in love they look at each other with a look of passion, the mummy says wow...so the daddy says are you ready for this?

And calls 555-7965 that's 555-STORK for all your babying needs

I always thought you could flame the hell out of anyone once they're in prison, yesterday I think he was waiting to get the ok from someone to flame AE...kinda ******ed but to each his own.

thats bogus shit he has to flame you now he uses this thread to kick someone when theyre already down.

but does this mean I can flame coconut in here and not get infraction?:lol2:

Where does babys comes from?
thats easy silly the stork

now for my question

where does the stork get the babies from

Stork? Shouldn't it be Stroke? Or Stoke? Or William "The Refridgerator" Perry?

and I can't edit threads the number should be 555-78675

do you think in the end coconut will end up in here somehow and we can see some excitement in here because hes bound to fuck up eventually

do you think in the end coconut will end up in here somehow and we can see some excitement in here because hes bound to fuck up eventually

No is the simple answer, he's had his term here. He's good for WZCW and for all I take the piss he's a good lad, but I take the piss outta everyone

I'm sure he'll find his way back in here, but you should let him do it on his own power (I hear he's good at that...) before he tries to flame you for saying that he'll be back in prison, blahhdy blah blah. You know how it works.

yo freedom...what the fuck is ur problem?

lemme guess...one of his "buddies"

ok to everyone...i didnt do anything to RatedR_HBK or to Freedom...so i don't know why u have to be like that and say those things...and i dont care what any of u have to say...bc NAte Thorpe...fucken sux!! One day when i face u...i will crush u. and Freedom...WHO ARE YOU?!?

yo freedom...what the fuck is ur problem?

lemme guess...one of his "buddies"

I dont really agree with how youre flaming him so much however with AE even though I liked him after what happened I would never criticize you for that but IMO it seem like youre kicking Lee while hes already down

ok to everyone...i didnt do anything to RatedR_HBK or to Freedom...so i don't know why u have to be like that and say those things...and i dont care what any of u have to say...bc NAte Thorpe...fucken sux!! One day when i face u...i will crush u. and Freedom...WHO ARE YOU?!?

can we just have a bit of calm in here, yous can flame me all you want but I don't think yous can flame each other

I know you didn't do shit to me personally, but for what I've seen and read, you're no angel in this situation. I said what I said because I felt like it. I see you in here kicking someone once they're already down, and also you can't honestly expect me to respond to someone who drops racial slurs in a positive manner, no matter the case, whether it be you, AE, Spam or whoever...that ain't called for. Retaliating racism with racism doesn't make it right nor does it make any damn sense. Nothing personal to you, but whining about someone being racist towards you, but doing the same they just did doesn't make you any better.

It makes you a hypocrite.

[As "Showtime" Nate Thorpe] The name is SHOWTIME to you, maggot. And I guess I'll accept your little challenge Hasheem's "challenge." Mind you, it'll have to wait a bit, because...unlike you, I'm a bit of a busy guy, I have a life outside the ring. You better hope you don't have the Elite X title when we face off though, cause you'll probably be leaving without it. Oh, and keep your cronies away from the ring when we do our thing...unless you feel you can't handle me without them being there...

[Showtime smirks and leaves]

Ohh, in a "I can dish it out, but I can't take it in" kinda way? if so, then that just makes him a big baby.

he said to AE he'd kick him back over the border and get him fired from Taco Bell..AE's mexican.

Then AE called him a fing jew. Both acts are not on. Racism is stupid and bigoted.

he said to AE he'd kick him back over the border and get him fired from Taco Bell..AE's mexican.

Then AE called him a fing jew. Both acts are not on. Racism is stupid and bigoted.

Very sick indeed. I guess my speech could go for both of them, but I spare AE some kind of sympathy since he's the one who got imprisoned. SC, while being the 1st to strike, gets the good part of what I call the "Playground Rule," meaning two people do something completely fucked up, but only one goes down for it, and the one that goes down is almost always the one who retaliates.

BTW: Likin this avatar better than the Jericho ones, good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back